Comment

maybe they need a ZPM to move the island
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der
        or a very, very big sail

Comment

Fantastic episode, one of the best imo. I think thats the first time in fours years claire has been involved in any mystery on the island lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der
            Hehehe, nice one.

It is eerie that Locke was born 3 months early and all of the women on the island seem to die 3 months before they give birth.

Also, who says they like boxing things as a hobby during high school? WTF?

Is Claire dead?

Richard is BACK!!!! Love it! The dude is into some serious mascara too.

Finally, I thought the device on Keamy's arm looked like a digital metronome. Could this allow him to become shielded against the black smoke much like the fences can keep the entity at bay?

The fireworks are being lit, just wait until they go off!
            sigpic

Comment

The Oceanic Six are: Jack, Kate, Sayid, Hurley, Sun and Jin. Aaron wouldn't be considered one of 'The Six', because he wasn't 'really' on the plane. He was still unborn when the plane crashed, thus can't officially be named as one of the survivors.

In regards to Jin:
              Spoiler:
              It is probable, that he escapes the island, and then dies at some point afterward. Maybe Sun's Father has him killed or something? He never did like Jin, and the fact that he would have got his daughter pregnant, probably wouldn't have done Jin any favours. Regardless, I believe Jin will get off the island, yet, wont stay alive for very long afterward.
              I'd also assume that Desmond, and probably Juliet make it off the island too. Again, they aren't Oceanic 6 Passengers, therefore, they wouldn't be noted as such. We already know Desmond is off, chances are, Juliet will follow. Either that, or she will stay behind, believing that she'll get off when the boat returns.

In regards to Sayid and the Boat:
              Spoiler:
              I believe that Sayid will get back to the island, and will take Jack (because he is unwell), Kate (because she wants to look after Jack), Sun (because she is pregnant), Jin (because he is the husband of Sun), along with Hurley, Aaron and possibly Juliet. They'd leave the island, get back to the boat, and then somewhere between Sayid returning to drop off Jack and co, and returning to the island, Mr Locke will have 'moved' it. Therefore, everyone else, will still be stuck on the island. Chances are, that Keamy and co will be stuck there too, if they aren't killed first.

I also wonder about Claire too... could she be dead?
              Spoiler:
              She seemed like she didn't care when Locke found her in the Cabbin. Surely Christian would have told her what is going on, yet, she doesn't seem like she'd be that calm, especially without Aaron.
              sigpic
              It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
                Also, who says they like boxing things as a hobby during high school? WTF?
                Uh boxing, as in the sweet science, not putting things into boxes.
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Yeah, "boxing" ... not "boxes" (which is what I thought he said at first!).

The date on Jin's tombstone is the same date as the Oceanic 815 crash. That means he is definitely not one of the Oceanic 6, and possibly still alive on the island.

Even though Aaron wasn't yet born when 815 crashed (and therefore wasn't on the passenger manifest), it's almost certain that the public definition of "the Oceanic 6" is identical with the six people who get picked up and return to the mainland. That's Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Sun, and Aaron.

After Juliet's little relationship surrender to Kate last week, I don't expect her character to survive the season.

Claire must seriously have her head messed up by the island to leave Aaron behind so she can doodle around in an old cabin with the creepy ghost of her father.

Where the heck is Jacob? Why is Christian speaking for him? Is there essentially ONE island presence, who manifests himself in different forms? Does the island manifest itself also through Smokey, as with Yemi?

Obviously Locke has been linked to the island since he was born. Why? Why did Alpert show up at the hospital when he was an infant? Does he know something we don't know about John's biological father, which would indicate that Baby Locke might be "special?"
                  GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                  The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                  Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post

Obviously Locke has been linked to the island since he was born. Why? Why did Alpert show up at the hospital when he was an infant? Does he know something we don't know about John's biological father, which would indicate that Baby Locke might be "special?"
                    remind me who alpert is again? didn't richard show up when locke was born? what if richard is locke's biological dad?

i'm getting a headache.

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                      remind me who alpert is again? didn't richard show up when locke was born? what if richard is locke's biological dad?

i'm getting a headache.

sally
                      Dr. Richard Alpert is Ben's advisor who seems not to age. He witnesses the early birth of John Locke in the 1950s. Five years later, Alpert asks Locke to identify which of several objects rightfully belonged to Locke; Locke chooses a knife and Alpert leaves in disappointment. When Locke is in high school, Alpert attempts to recruit Locke to Mittelos Bioscience, a front company used by the Others. Decades later, in the 1980s, Richard conspires with Ben to slaughter the Dharma Initiative. In the 2000s, Richard recruits Juliet for Mittelos Bioscience. Once Locke arrives on the Island, Alpert helps Locke to recruit Sawyer to murder Locke's father. Richard prefers not to take a position of power, but disputes several of Ben's decisions. After Ben is taken prisoner sometime after day 90, Richard leads the surviving Others to the temple.
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Characters_of_Lost
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

oh, so alpert and richard are one in the same.

thanks!

do you guys think richard is time traveling? he seemed to know what objects would be important to locke...

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tycoon View Post
                          The Oceanic Six are: Jack, Kate, Sayid, Hurley, Sun and Jin. Aaron wouldn't be considered one of 'The Six', because he wasn't 'really' on the plane. He was still unborn when the plane crashed, thus can't officially be named as one of the survivors.
                          wrong.
                          Jin is not one of the six.
                          his headstone said the date of his death was the date of the plane crash.

aaron is the 6th.

Comment

Originally posted by Tycoon View Post
                            Oceanic Six is a name the media came up with. It's catchier than 'Oceanic 5 and a baby that was born while on the island but not technically a survivor'.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
                              wrong.
                              Jin is not one of the six.
                              his headstone said the date of his death was the date of the plane crash.
                              Agreed.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                                Lord Zipacna rules!

Ok, I just kidding. This season is perfect. 11/10 point.
                                Too Funny! I find it kind of hard to be scared of Keamy when I picture him dressed in a caftan with a fruit basket on his head!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X