Something Nice Back Home (410)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    oy, i don't like this. i just don't think sawyer's good for kate, anymore than jack's control issues are good for her either. but i think jack would be a better companion, if he'd ever get over his 'issues'.

~think of a future with kate and sawyer; can you really see 'him' wanting to settle down and give kate (and aaron) a stable future? i don't.~

sally
    Others have already made great points as to why they can see Sawyer settling down with Kate and I'd like to say that I agree with them and add something. Remember this Skate scene in The Economist?

Sawyer: "Look around us Freckles, we got roofs over our heads, electricity, shower, beds.

Kate:"How long Sawyer? How long do you think we can play house?"

Sawyer:"Why don't we find out?"

He basically invited Kate to move in with him. He is willing. He has changed a lot from the season 1 Sawyer (though I loved that one too), he's been keeping Aaron safe since Claire left too, so I can see Sawyer and Kate have a happy ending at the end of the series, living together and taking care of Aaron together or later even their own baby. Kate obviously wouldn't mind if she got pregnant by Sawyer and he has proven that he can and wants to take care of a baby if necessary. He could change his mind later on about having his own kid.
    Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
    at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Oh i LOVE Sawyer i hope he survies...

This show is confusing me even more lol and i missed a few eps so can somebody tell me why the ppl on the ship are after Ben?

Comment

he knocked up someone's daughter

Comment

Oh well now its startin to make sense! Thanks

Comment

Jack is my favorite character because the show openly shows all his flaws

Comment

Working...
            X