This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon's clothes

I would like to know why Teyla, an off-worlder, can wear the SG uniform but Ronon still has his caveman clothes?

They are both members of Atlantis so why don't they all dress the same?

Don't get me wrong...Ronon looks hot in his muscle showing shirt but I just wondered if they were going to change that?

.: I'm note sure. Maybe Ronon is defiant and refuses to adhere to the dress code

.: On the other hand, I think it's one thing that makes Ronon Ronon.

.: and then there's the long pr0n kind leather hand-gloves that may have been borrowed from Vala's wardrobe ...

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm not sure if I would like Ronon in SG-Unit type clothes. I think I am too used to seeing him like he has been.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well, the SGA uniform does not show off his muscles. hahaha.

It adds a kind of outsider look to him besides I doubt Ronnon could hide a dozen knives in SGA uniforms as seen in lost boys
        Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

They should make a uniform out of leather for him.

Comment

I just can't picture ronon wearing a uniform, he didn't even like changing clothes to go to earth.

Comment

I would like to see ronon in a suit
              - Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
              - When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
              - Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
              - Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ...

Comment

Originally posted by rens14 View Post
                You WANT to cause an apocalypse by violating a fundamental law of the universe? Ronon in a suit would cause the universe to self-destruct.

Comment

Originally posted by rens14 View Post
                  I think that already happened and it cost two galaxies. One in Outcast and other in the episode McKay sister was kidnapped.
                  Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
                    I think that already happened and it cost two galaxies. One in Outcast and other in the episode McKay sister was kidnapped.
                    But he refused to wear the tie. And the shirt had at least two buttons undone. And it wasn't tucked in.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                      and then there's the long pr0n kind leather hand-gloves that may have been borrowed from Vala's wardrobe ...
                      *** link ***
                      Your linked picture is quite awful. Sorry fans, but Ronon looked like a transvestite character.
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I thin it's one or both of two things

1) Ronon's a pretty big guy. Perhaps his size is out of stock?

2) Like said above, he's probably used to his regular attire, and since Atlantis is more laid back than the all-military SGC, the dress code is more lax.

Comment

Teyla looks way better in her Athosian clothes I wish she'd wear them instead of that silly uniform

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                            Your linked picture is quite awful. Sorry fans, but Ronon looked like a transvestite character.
                            .: Thank the gods we never saw that outfit again!

Comment

Didn't Ronon have the faux sleeves to hide Jason's new tattoo until they could show it being done in an ep?

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                              LMAO A hot ****** mess.

Comment

Working...
                              X