No announcement yet.

The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Walking down the corridor, Taoth hears footsteps and signals Dr Johansson to stay back. She peeks to see that it’s melfan.*

Melfan: I know you’re here somewhere, you can’t stay hidden for long. If I don't find you, they will

Johansson whispers to Taoth: Who is she talking about?

*Taoth signals the oposite direction and leads them to a trasporter*

Taoth trys to open it: *whispers* It’s not working

Johansson: *also whispering* give me the pad, I’ll see what I can do

*Taoth hands him the pad and he starts to work on getting the transporter online. They start to hear footsteps again*

Taoth: Any moment now would be good

*Melfan is about to turn the corner when the transporter doors open, Johansson and Taoth step in. The general shoots, just missing as the doors close*

Johansson: That was too close

Taoth: Good work, what next

Johansson: There is another power generator room on the other side of the city, the systems aren't as key and vital, but i might be able to get some operational.

Taoth: Okay, and radios could work there

*Johansson presses the right area on the trasporter and the doors opens again*

Johansson: This way *leads*

Taoth: *Tries radio* Fen, this is Taoth, do you copy

Fen on radio: Yes we do, what is your position?

Taoth: We are on the far end of the city, nearest the south pier i think

Fen: Okay, we’ll send for you

Taoth: No wait, listen to me first before you do anything. Melfan isn’t herself, she stunned us and then blew up the power room we were in. I think she took Vega somewhere and she was chasing us just now. You need to get some marines to her, we’re going to the other power room to see if we can get everything oporational again

San on radio: We, who are you with?

Taoth: General San? Erm Dr Johansson, he was in the other room before it blew up

San: Are you alright?

Taoth: Yes, there were two explosions, so seeing a doctor wouldn’t do any harm

*Off radio, in the control room*

Fen: She doesn’t sound compromised

San: Neither did Melfan, and she’s probably shot now

Fen: So what we just heard was all a lie

San: We’re going by that, at least we know where they are. Radio Bray and tell him, and tell him to be careful, it could be a trap

*Fen nods*

San on radio: We are sending a doctor and some marines your way, stay put

Taoth: What about mel... *radio is cut of* damn it

Johansson: What is it?

Taoth: I don’t know, they are sending a doctor and some marines, but then I tried to ask what they are going to do about Melfan and they cut me off

Johansson: That’s odd

Taoth: You don’t say, something is going on

*They walk to the power room. *

Taoth: Lock the door, just in case. And make sure General Melfan can’t be accessed from the outside

Johansson: What if we need to make a run for it again

Taoth: Don’t worry, I got that taken care of

Comment

*Melfan disconnect the radio*

Melfan: That should keep them busy shaing shadows for a while. Now where have they gone? Couldn't have gone far, not with if they are wounded

*She takes off in a run following a trail that leads in to a room, she stops outside and listen hearing nothing she walks in*

Melfan: They've been here *She sees the dressing* What a pity, someone hurt...

*She leaves and heads off*

Melfan: Melfan: I know you’re here somewhere, you can’t stay hidden for long. If I don't find you, they will!

*As she is rounding the courner she sees Taoth and Johansson and tries to shoot but misses them*

Melfan: Crap. They got the transports up and running. Can't have that. *She walks in it and looks at the map* South pier has one, but also the Western one.

*She chooses the Western one, are transported, when she get's to the room she sees noone*

Melfan: This could work in my advantage actually! *She enters her code and opens up one of the security monitors for the Power Room at the South Pier, she sees them working* Found ya! *opening a com between her location and theirs* This is General Melfan speaking, Taoth and Johansson, I'm glad to see you. I see you have locked the door, and made sure I couldn't get in, any other surprises?

*Power Room on the south pier*

*Johansson and Taoth are working getting things operational when they hear Melfan*

Melfan: This is General Melfan speaking, Taoth and Johansson, I'm glad to see you. I see you have locked the door, and made sure I couldn't get in, any other surprises?

Taoth: What the hell?

Melfan: How's that leg of yours Taoth?

Taoth: There is no way she can see us!

Johansson: Actually, yes. *He points to a security camera*

Taoth: O goodie! Hey! We hailed the others, they will come and get you!

Melfan: Funny, I did the same thing. Only I made sure they come for you.

Taoth: What are you talking about?

Melfan: Appearently, you are under the influense of some you call the Master, who has manange to infiltrate the base.

*Taoth looks at Johansson who looks rather chocked*

Taoth: we have been infiltrated?

Melfan: Don't be ridicilous! Well, it has, sort of. Not in the way you two think of.

Taoth: What is it you want?

Melfan: I want many things, new rich world to conquer.

Johansson: Why is she telling us these things?

Taoth: Typical evil masterplan. Tell what you are gonna do, then watch the good guys destroy it.

Melfan: But no one suspect me, anyone that has, has been delt with. And soon will you

Taoth: What?

Johansson: She's gonna kill us!

Melfan: A little torture, a little maiming, a little killing, it's all fun! Oh, and Johansson, I would continue working if I where you.

*Suddenly there is a big power surge where Johansson that kills him*

Melfan: Ops! My bad.

*Taoth runs for the door but it refuses to opens*

Taoth: No!!

Melfan: did you know you could lock the doors remotely from another Power Room? And change who locked them in the first place?

Taoth: You son of a..!

Melfan: No need for foul language. Look at the bright side. Your still alive, and if you are a good girl, you will stay that way.

Taoth: You didn'y need to kill him!

Melfan: Means to an end. And he was very close to getting the communicationworking properly again. Couldn't have that, now could we?

Taoth: Who ever you are, you are not General Melfan, your an impostor!

Melfan: Oh, but I am General Melfan, through and through. With the exception, that the General you know, isn't running the show.

Taoth: What is that suppouse to mean?

Melfan: You humans are so dense sometimes! I can't believe that General O'Neill let be part of the Gate Program! Really pathetic really.

Taoth: General O'Neill isn't charge of the SGC anymore. He hasn't been for quite a while, not since... No.. I can't be!

Melfan: I know you know, say it. Get it off your chest!

Taoth: I can't be, she doesn't even look human.

Melfan: What is it we can do, that made us superior to you?

Taoth: Enter ones mind, but you are so far away!

Melfan: It's the clone thing, I've always been able to see what's up, if I do it hard enough, but then, I got more access, I beleive it was because of an enzyme.

Taoth: You have taken over the Melfan's mind haven't you?

Melfan: Give the girl a gold star!

Taoth: You are Hybrid Mel!
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*Taoth stares at the security camera*

Melfan: Now for power, run along to the panel and finish what your friend was doing

*Taoth moves Johansson slightly, trying not to look into his open eyes, and startes working on the panel*

Melfan: Seeing as I didn’t get to you, it will only be a matter of time till the others do

Taoth: So that was the purpose of the marines

Melfan: Your begining to understand everything

Taoth: You won’t get away with this

Melfan: Oh we’ll see. You’ll be in the brig when I’m on some nice planet far away

*The power flickers on for a moment.*

Taoth turns to the camera again: The General has to be in there...

Melfan: Oh wait, here come the cavalry, this should be interesting

*There is a knock at the door*

Marine: Commander Vaclarush, unlock the door please

Melfan: You really should do what they say, pity I locked the doors from here *laughs*

Taoth: *shoots the camera, then takes the sidearm she gave Johansson and goes to the ventalation* You can’t keep me in here

Melfan: What are you doing?

*The marines outside hear the shot*

Marine: Get it open now!

* Taoth crawls into the vetalation system, gasping at the pain from her wounded leg. She shuffles through the cramp space, trying to find a good opening to come out of*

Comment

*Melfan looks at the dark screen*

Melfan: Huh... I do remember putting two cameras in there

*She punch a couple buttoms and new feed come on, Taoth is no where to be found*

Melfan: Where would one go if you where trapped in a room? Off course, silly me, the ventilation shaft.

*Outside the room*

Marine: I can't get any access

Bray: Great, I guess we have to blow the door

*They put a C4 on and goes away a bit before detonating*

Marine: Someone been in here... Woah!

Bray: What?

*He walks over to where one of the marines are, he sees the body*

Marine: He's dead.

Bray: Great...

2nd Marine: Sir, Look!

*Bray and the others look up at one of the security cameras that re moving about*

2nd Marine: Are we beeing watched?

Bray: It looks that way. *He looks around* Someone shoot that camera, probably didn't want anyone to know what was going on here.

2nd Marine: You think he *points to Johannsson* was trying to get things up and running?

Bray: Looks like it.

3rd Marine: Sir, I could definetly hear voices comming from this room, when we came, why is no one here?

Bray: She must have escaped via the vent...

2nd: Marine: Should we go after?

Bray: The vents are a maze, she could be anywhere by now.

4th: Marine: I've been trying to access the panels, but this one seem fried.

Bray: *via radio* This is Bray. Taoth escaped via the vent, there is no way of knowing where she is without the censors.

San: Can you get those up and running?

Bray: we can try, Johansson was trying to do that...

San: What you mean, try?

Bray: He's dead. The concols he was at was fried, they've must have booby trapped it.

San: Crap. Allright. See what you can do.

Bray: Will do.

Marine: Now what?

Bray: See if we can get this up and running.
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*Taoth crawling throught the ventalation shafts, she takes a right and topples into a room. By the looks of it, it’s empty. Her leg is throbbing and she looks at the dressing. It could do with changing. She wonders into the corridor, aimlessly trying to get somewhere. She stumbles into the commissary where Rodney and C Carson are eating *

Rodney: How on earth did you get here?

Taoth: Ventalation shafts

C Carson: Goodness, are you alright? What happened? *He comes to examine her *

Taoth: It’s the General, Hybrid Mel has taken her over...

C Carson: I’ll call security and the infermary

Taoth: No! They’re after me *Rodney and C Carson look at her suspisiously* They think I’ve been compromised

Rodney: Are you?

Taoth: Ofcourse not, but the General’s got them to believe I am, and now no one trusts me.

C Carson: Well your leg needs attention immediately

Taoth: Rodney, were can I get access to city systems besides control room, that one power room and then the one near the south pier?

Rodney: You’re being demanding, that leaves you east and west. Take a pick

Taoth: Thanks, now you need to go tell General San about Mel, and pray she believes you

C Carson: I’m not letting you go with that leg of yours

Taoth: There’s no time, the marines are going to find me soon *Carson looks at her sharply * Your persistant, aren’t you. Fine, do what you need to on the way. But I‘m warning you, the last doctor that tagged along with me just got killed. You head straight back when you’re done, and Rodney, the control room

Rodney: Yes yes

*Rodney goes down one corridor, and Taoth and C Carson down another. McKay bumps into two marines *

Marine: Have you seen Taoth

Rodney: Erm...no, I haven’t. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to strech my legs

*Taoth and C Carson hear the marine speaking with Rodney. She grabs his arm and makes a run for the nearest transporter *

Comment

*Inside the transporter, Taoth looks for the east and west transporters on the map*

C Carson: You’re going to want to make up your mind soon

Taoth presses one of them: Here we go

*They exit the transporter, and it’s earily quiet. C Carson goes to see if he can find a med kit, Taoth covers him just in case. *

C Carson: Now, you’re going to have to sit down for a little while

*She does as he asks, keeping her weapon trained over his shoulder. He removes the bandage and starts the clean the wound *

C Carson: it looks remarkably fine, considering you’ve been crawiling through those ventalation shafts. But you’ll have to take some time off to let this heal properly

Taoth: Come on doc... *he gives her the same sharp look as before * we’ll talk about it later, fine

*Carson wraps her leg up in a clean bandage, then looks at her face. He sees if there’s anything in the kit to extract some of the crystal shards that have dug themselves in. Taoth flinches slightly as he pulls some out *

Taoth: Can you leave those for later, just give me something for the pain. We need to move.

C Carson: *looks through the kit and gives her some painkiller, which she takes * Promise you won’t whine

Taoth: Sure thing

C Carson: So what’s your plan?

Taoth: We need to try get control of the systems... again, and find out where general Melfan is

C Carson: Don’t sound too bad

Taoth: Well it would help if she wasn’t trying to kill people and blow up everything. How are you going to get the hybrid out of her brain?

C Carson: We’ll find a way. *He helps her onto her feet and they start making their way to the power room *

Comment

Lizzie is checking Vega’s vital signs.

Lorne: How is she?

Lizzie: Still totally out of it. That stunner must had some kick in it but she’ll be OK.

Lizzie starts to check in Vegas pockets.

Lorne: What are you doing?

Lizzie: I think the General’s made her first mistake. She was so keen to push Vega in here out of the way that she had no time to check though her ...…

Lizzie pulls out a pistol and a flash light and a pocket knife.

Lizzie: Good girl. Always be prepared. That’s my motto too.

Lorne raises an eyebrow: Good stuff.

Lizzie: OK then let’s try that vent overhead. *she rolled her eyes* Our favourite escape route. Give me a leg up.

Lorne links his hands together and Lizzie balances on them and stretches to reach the small vent and starts to use the knife to undo the screws.

Lorne: I don’t know about you but that is way too small for anyone to crawl into.

Lizzie: Yes …..I know….but…..*the metal grill falls to the floor*…..all the vent shafts in Atlantis must be the same size but this one, for some reason, has just been made to look as if its small. See….*Lizzie starts to dig at the edge of the small hole in the wall with the knife and the wall easily comes away revealing a large opening.* Lizzie hauls herself up and into the shaft.

Lorne: What about Vega?

Lizzie: Well her vitals are stable. She’ll be fine. We’ll come back for her later. You keep the pistol and watch my six.

Lorne: With pleasure.

Lizzie: Hey!

Lorne: Oh come on! You knew I’d say that.

Lizzie just smiles and starts to crawl.
                Last edited by LizzieAnne; 24 January 2009, 10:38 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Infirmary:

"Your wish is my command!" JPJ shouted just before she executed a perfect roundhouse kick to RiG's solar plexus that knocked the wind right out of her.

"Oomf!" RiG muttered as she fell to the floor. She lay there for several minutes trying to remember how to breathe when, out of the corner of her eye, she noticed JPJ swing her foot towards her in another attack. RIG flipped over onto her hands and knees and swung her left leg around catching JPJ's ankles and knocking her to the ground in one fluid motion. JPJ's left shoulder and hip connected with the hard infirmary floor with a loud crack that left her gasping in pain. JPJ's injured left hand broke her fall resulting in two broken fingers.

"Ooh, ...that had to ...hurt." RiG remarked between breaths.

JPJ had picked herself up from the floor and was now studying her rapidly swelling ring and middle fingers with a frown. "I think they're broken!" She looked over at RiG, "You broke my fingers!"

"Whaddya gonna do about it?" RiG asked, her lungs now fully cooperating once again.

"AAAARGH!" JPJ bellows as she charges towards RiG.

"Oh, sh1t!" A wide eyed RiG spins around and runs out of the infirmary like a bat out of hell.
                  Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 17 February 2016, 06:28 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Hallway:

RiG sprinted down the hallway as fast as her injuries would allow, her right arm wrapped around her abdomen protectively. Each step sent waves of pain radiating through her belly. Her nose, no longer bleeding, had swollen and was already showing signs of bruising. The swelling made it impossible to breath properly. Her left shin had begun to ache from the impact with JPJ's leg earlier and she gritted her teeth as pain shot up her leg each time her left foot hit the floor.

She turned her head to check behind her and thus didn't see the puddle of water on the floor ahead of her. Her left foot hit the water and the next thing she knew she was airborne. A few seconds later she felt the impact of the floor against her right side and cried out in pain. With her eyes closed she slowly turned onto her back and tried to get her breathing, such as it was, back in order.

"Ow." She hissed. Her hand went instinctively to her side, "That's a broken rib." She opened her eyes and looked around, still no sign of JPJ. She tilted her head back to get a look at what was behind her and sighed at what she saw. A door to the men's room. "Great, some guy forgets to turn off the sink and I pay for it. Just my luck." RiG groused before she attempted to sit up. I gotta get outta here before JPJ catches up to me!

With a monumental effort RiG managed to get herself into a sitting position, albeit hunched over. Her nose throbbed now that she was upright again, gravity is a b1tch! She painfully got to her feet, her breath hitching with every move she made.

"I need a vacation." RiG huffed before making her way down the hallway once again. "Someplace warm, with a beach and those tropical drinks they serve in pineapples with those little umbrellas." RiG continued to mumble to herself about palm trees and sunbathing and cabanna boys as she turned a corner, disappearing from view.

JPJ crept out from her hiding spot, behind a rather large potted plant, and snickered before taking off at a steady trot after RiG.
                    Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 17 February 2016, 06:32 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Hallway:~A few minutes later...

JPJ jogged down the hallway cradling her left hand to her chest, she kept clear of the puddle that RiG had slipped in and stopped just short of the corner. She edged closer and peeked her head around it and smirked at the sight of RiG staggering down the hallway, obviously slowed by her injuries; favoring her left leg and her left arm was wrapped around her belly - her right hand resting on her aching hip. She was still muttering about vacations.

"Boy, you're a sorry sight!" JPJ called out to her in a mock jovial tone.

RiG stopped dead in her tracks at the sound of JPJ's voice and winced.

She turned around and surveyed her foe, a mere 5 feet away, noting the way JPJ hugged her left hand to her chest and the bruising around her left eye. RiG smirked, "That makes two of us."

"What are you smirkin' at?"

"I was right, you do look good with a black eye!"

JPJ narrowed her eyes at RiG, "You. Are. Dead."
                      Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 31 March 2009, 12:28 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

JPJ closed the distance between them at lightspeed and pushed RiG back up against the wall. RiG was helpless to stop the side of JPJ's hand from impacting with her throat in a perfect karate chop. The back of RiG's head smacked against the wall with a solid crack that echoed up and down the hallway.

To JPJ's utter amazement RiG remained conscious. She was doubled over clutching her throat and gasping every few seconds. She saw a small smear of blood on the wall wear RiG's head collided with it and she knew she had just cracked RiG's skull open. JPJ beamed at this. She was getting her revenge for what Rodney had done to her daughter.

"That's for Cara!" JPJ exclaimed.

RiG frowned as she realized that she may not win this battle. She opened her mouth to retort but no sound came out. Terrified she tried again, and again nothing happened.

"What's the matter?" JPJ asked with mock concern, "Cat got your tongue?"

RiG stood there wide eyed, her hands at her throat. Tears sprung to her eyes and she continued to stare at JPJ, her mouth opening and closing a few times.

JPJ watched RiG impersonate a goldfish with grim satisfaction then looked up to the ceiling as she, her arms raised, cried victory.

RiG took advantage of JPJ's unguarded moment and released a savage kick to her unprotected stomach. JPJ hunched over holding her abused belly and RiG drove her elbow into her exposed back.

JPJ hit the floor with a thump and RiG glared down at her before hightailing it out of there as fast as her abused body would let her.
                        Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 01 March 2015, 04:01 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

JPJ groaned as she rolled onto her back and immediately regretted it as pain flared up and down her spine. She flinched and rolled to her side instead and took a few steadying breaths. Stealing herself JPJ pushed up with her good hand and slowly got to her feet.

She looked around and noticed that she was alone once again. "Figures." She muttered and with her injured left hand tucked securely to her chest she started off down the hallway.

She got ten feet before she realized she was standing outside one of Atlantises' many armories. A wicked smile came to her lips and she swiped her uninjured hand across the sensor. The door opened and she limped inside.

She walked up to a grey crate marked Firearms and after singlehandedly fiddling with the latches she opened it. She saw rows of Beretta 92R pistols nestled inside and picked one up. She hefted it in her hand and looked at it thoughtfully.

"Nah, too messy." She put the semiautomatic sidearm back in the crate and moved on.

The next crate she came to was also grey but it bore no markings at all, that didn't deter her from opening it up. Again, she worked the latches with her good hand until the lid popped open. She raised her eyebrows at the miniature wraith stunners within.

"Whoa! Didn't expect to see these!" She traced the top of one with a fingertip before picking it up. She took a few experimental aims and said, Not quite what I'm lookin' for but you'll come in handy later. She lifted up her shirt and stuck the alien weapon in the waistband of her pants at the small of her back so that her shirt would cover it. Not an easy feat with one working hand.

She thought of the possibility of using a knife but that just wasn't her style. She quickly made a circuit of the small room and stopped when a big black crate caught her eye. She shuffled over to it and frowned once she got a better look at it. She didn't recognize the language that was scrawled across the front and top of it and, quite frankly, she was too tired to give a damn about what it said. She opened it, the latches bigger and somewhat easier to work one handed. What she saw inside made her grin. Wickedly.

"Perfect!" She grabbed a block of C4 with her uninjured hand and said, "Oh yes, you'll do nicely!" She stuffed it into her pocket and picked up two more blocks of the explosive clay and repeated the process. She then grabbed a detonator from its own little compartment within the crate and tucked it under her left arm where it rested against her chest. She closed the lid on the crate with her good hand, pushing down until it clicked, turned around and stumbled back to the door. On her way she noticed three small, square metal box's sitting on a table in the corner near the door. She ambled over to to the table and frowned down at the metal containers.

"Wonder what you're hiding?" JPJ reached her good hand to the one nearest her and carefully flipped the catches on the sides, one at a time, and slowly lifted the lid. She peered inside and saw what looked like aerosole cans. Six of them, lying horizontally, each one black as pitch with writing printed on their sides. She lifted her uninjured hand up off the table and tentatively pulled one out.

She examined the writing on the metal tube and smirked. "Stun grenade. Perfect!" She tucked it down her left sleeve, mindful of her injured hand, and closed the box afterward. She walked out of the armory smirking and loaded for bear.
                          Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 16 February 2016, 07:02 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

*In one of the Control Room Mel is standing watching one of the security cameras feed in total fascination*

Mel: Bloody hell! I don't have to kill anyone! These two will kill each other!

*Watches in fascination as RiG and JPJ beating each other*

Mel: Those two really hates each other! *She grins* Should I be the good General and break it off? *She continues to stare* Nahh! This is top notch quality entertainment! Shame that I don't have popcorn! *she looks back at the controls, then to the feed and smiles wickedly and start pressing different buttoms*

*Gateroom*

GateTech: *Sees the computers going back online and stares at the screen* Oh my god! General SanGate! Come here quick!

*San comes running out of the office and comes up to the GateTech*

San: What's wrong?

Tech: The computers came online! They are all showing the same thing!

San: Did you?

Tech: Not my doing... but look!

San: *Watches the screen* Are that...?

Tech: Yes ma'am.

San: Impossible!

Tech: No, that is RiG and JPJ pummeling each other.

Comment

*GateRoom*

San: Oh sh!t! This is bad!

Fen: Uh oh... We need to stop this, where are they?

San: Look like they are on the infirmary level *via the radio* Com in Bray*

Bray: Bray here

San: I need you on the infirmary level stat! JPJ and RiG are fighting!

Bray: Come again?

San: We are getting a feed and the two are fighting, and if we don't stop them it will end badly!

Fen: I'll look for Rodney and the doc, they are gonna be needed.

San: Yea, go.

Bray: I can't find Taoth or Vega anyway. Bray out.

San *while looking at the screen* And can someone shut this down!

Tech: Trying to, General, but whoever put it up are keeping me from shutting it down.

San: This day just keep getting better and better, we have an lockdown, a possible enemy in Atlantis who has possibly brainwashed Taoth, Vega and who else, oh and Melfan is missing. *She sits down on one of the chairs*

Comment

*Hallway*

Bray: Allright, let's head to the infirmary level, we have a fight to stop

*They head off*

Marine: And here I thought it was just a quarantine.

Bray: That's Pegasus Galaxy for ya

Marine 2: How many levels up?

Marine 3: About 5 levels up

Bray: Piese of cake

Marine: Don't remind me

Bray: What?

Marine: Haven't had anything to eat all day

Bray: As soon as the quarantine and we dealt with the threat, I'll buy you a pie.

*Suddenly Bray stops*

Marine 2: What?

Bray: I though I heard something

Marine: I don't hear anything

Bray: Must be imagenating it

*They head off down the corridor to the stairs, we are still at the hallway they just left, suddenly someone fall down from the ceiling*

Comment

Working...
                                X