The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*The queen enter Me's mind but hisses in surprise and withdraws*

Queen: Impossible! *She looks startled* It can not be!

*Melfan starts to wake up*

Melfan: Uhhh....

*The Queen merely looks at her*

Melfan: Oh ****!

Queen: *Hisses*

Melfan: You wouldn't mind letting me go, would you?

Queen: You... You are the one....

Melfan: What? *She holds her head as a headaches is starting to build*

Queen: There are two of you! I've seen it!

Melfan: Huh? *She looks up and sees San, but makes nothing to reveal that she seen other than look up, frown and then back to the Queen* Come again?

Queen: *Raises her hand* Silent! *She uses her mindcontrol to get control over Mel*

Melfan: Uh...

*The Queen put a hand on Mel's forhead and enters her mind, she withdraws hissing a second time and backs away*

Melfan: That is something you don't see everyday!

*The Queen are now pissed and are pacing the room*

Queen: If i can't get it out of you via the mind, I will get through your mouth!

Melfan: Don't like the sound of that...

*The Queen slams her hand down on Melfan's chest and Melfan screams in pain*
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*In the ventilation system San sees the Queen retreact and hiss*

San: Strange...

*San and Bray whisperers this convo*

Bray: What?

San: The Queen, she tried to mindlink with Mel, but couldn't

Bray: That's strange indeed, scoot over, I wanna see...

San: It's tight enough with you trying to make things worse...

*Bray and San hear the Queen mutter something*

San: What she say?

Bray: She's the one?

San: What does that mean?

Bray: I don't know!

San: She's trying again with the mindmelding thing, not working all that much.

Bray: That's good!

San: Oh no!

Bray: What?

They boyh hear the Queen say: If i can't get it out of you via the mind, I will get through your mouth!

San: She's gonna feed on Mel! *San remove the grill*

Bray: What are you doing?

San: I can't just let her feed on Mel, I go down, land on the queen, you follow and does you kung fu. *With that so fall San out of the vent and on top of the Queen*

*Bray crawls forward and hear Mel's cry as San lands on the Queen*

Bray: Here we go!
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*Fenrir has cleared the back door and dragged the dead werewolves out into the forest, he goes back inside the house and checks on the others in the dining room, Vega seems a lot better now, Williams and Taylor are sitting at the table discussing the possibility of the crashed spaceship providing a way to contact Atlantis*

Fen: “When everyone is ready were going to head out, the sooner we get to that ship the sooner you two can get to work on sending a message to Atlantis.”

S Williams: “What are we going to do about Jones’ body?”

Fen: “The condition his body is in, I think we should bury him here… we can always comeback with a team for him.”

S Williams: “I agree, there is a shovel in the closet by the back door, do you want me to get started on the plot?”

Fen: “Yes, dig as deep as you can then I’ll take over for a bit, Taylor go with him and keep a look out.”

S Taylor: “You’re not expecting those things to come back are you?”

Fen: “No, but I want two of you out there… we should be alright now its daylight.”

*Williams and Taylor leave the room, on his way out the back door Williams picks up the shovel… Fenrir sits down next to Vega and pours himself a drink from the jug of water on the table*

Fen: “How are you feeling now?”

Vega: “Better. I’ll be fine, just wasn’t prepared for anything as horrifying as that.”

Fen: “If you need to talk…”

Vega: “Just tell me we’re going to make it out of this one alive.”

*He puts his arm round her*

Fen: “We will, as soon as the situation is wrapped up here we’re going straight to that ship, hopefully something can done about sending a message back to Atlantis.”

Vega: “Do you think the others have retaken control of the city and dealt with the bug problem?”

Fen: “I hope so, or we could be here quite a while.”

Vega: “If we end up staying here another night then we’ll have to be better prepared.”

Fen: “Yeah we will.”

*He takes a drink of the water and looks out the window, it doesn’t look very warm and fog is drawing in… outside Williams has already dug a fairly deep plot, Taylor concerned at the first signs of fog suggests that it is deep enough, Williams agrees and they go back inside*

S Williams: “I finished the plot, it should be deep enough, either way see what you think.”

Fen: “Right.”

*Taylor sits down at the table and checks over her P-90 again, Fenrir goes outside to check the plot then come back in and calls Williams to the other room, they work together carrying the body outside and across the garden, once in the plot Fenrir works fast to replace the soil*

S Williams: “May he rest in peace, poor guy.”

*Fenrir finishes laying the soil, presses down the top layer then heads back to the house… Everyone preps ready to leave, Taylor checks to make sure they haven’t left anything then waits by the front door, Vega gets up, checks her P-90 then joins Taylor, Williams is already out front looking at the fog rolling in and Fenrir, finished checking his P-90 is ready to lock up and return the key to the Bar Keeper at the local Tavern, he steps out of the door followed by Vega then Taylor, locks up, then walks out of the garden and onto the road*

Fen: “Wait here for me, I’m just going to run these keys to the Tavern then I’ll be back.”

*Fenrir runs into the village and over to the tavern, things look different and no one is around, he walks into the tavern to see several tables upturned and blood smeared across the floor, “This doesn’t look good” he thinks to himself as he checks the back room, there he finds the remains of the Bar Keeper, only recognisable by the torn jacket he was wearing, Fenrir goes back into the bar, drops the key on the count and leaves quickly… He meets up with the group and they head out of the village towards the ‘Gate*

Comment

*In the infirmary buzzing noises can be heard from outside, some bugs come through the door*

comp voice: we are sorry, they over powered us, too many

Emma: its the wraith they are evil

Comp voice: yes we agree, it wil take all of us to defeat them, we must leave

*Cara starts crying, more loudly than normal*

JPJ: cara, shh, it's okay mom's here *she rocks her gently in her arms, but to no avail*

Comp voice: she is sensitive to wraith

JPJ: I know, but not this badly

Emma: they must be up to something

Comp voice: we will leave 1 here

Emma: thank you *JPJ takes Cara into the back office still crying the bugs leave* JPJ?

JPJ: do you think she is teleopathic?

Emma: you both have the gene, so anythings possible. but she may just be sensing the wraith

JPJ: the queen *emma nods* may be Evan too, I hope they are safe, I couldn't cope without him *she slids down the wall so she is sitting on the floor and cries*

Emma: they'll be fine, they always are *she sits next to JPJ and hugs here* even when we thought Commander Lorne would die you saved him and from that you got yourself a family and life

JPJ: if anything happens to him i don't know if i could carry on!

Emma: you have this little one, you'll find a way, but the worst isn't going to happen *the lone bug enters the office and starts bouncing up and down in front of cara, who stops crying

JPJ: thank you *the bug seems to nod slightly*
          sigpic
          JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*Heading back up the hill towards the 'Gate, Fenrir, Vega, Taylor and Williams discuss options, the fog is getting quite thick and they cannot see far ahead up the road*

Fen: "We should reach the ship in under an hour."

S Taylor: "If the tech isn't too different from our own or Wraith, me and Williams should be able to get the subspace communications working."

S Williams: "The ship could have flyable shuttles."

Vega: "One can hope."

*Near the Stargate they see Taoth and Lizzie sitting on a tree near the 'Gate*

Fen: "Morning."

Taoth: "Hey, so you been sent here too."

Fen: "Yeah, and with you two having been sent ere I take it the situation on Atlantis isn't going well?"

Lizzie: "No, the Wraith still have control of the 'Gate room."

Vega: "How long have you been here?"

Taoth: "We arrived about and hour or so ago, was discussing whether to look for any signs of civilization when you showed up... How long have you four been here?"

Fen: "Since just before the sun set yesterday, there was five of us but Jones, a botanist from Atlantis was killed during the night while we were attacked."

Lizzie: "Attacked? by who or what?"

Vega: "Werewolves, or at least that's what they look like."

Taoth: "I don't like the sound of them, we've checked around for the DHD and there isn't one... I don't suppose you have an idea how we're going to get off this planet?"

Fen: "The DHD was removed by the Wraith years ago apparently, as for a way of getting off the planet, we found out about a spaceship that crashed here years ago and were on our way to check it out."

Lizzie: "You think it might still be flyable?"

S Taylor: "That's possible but if it's too badly damaged we're going to try and send a subspace message to Atlantis letting them know where we are."

S Williams: "With the Wraith still in control of the 'Gate room are they going to be able to send a Jumper?"

Fen: "We should worry about getting the message sent first."

Vega: "Agreed."

Taoth: "So tell me more about these werewolves."

*Fenrir explains to Taoth about the werewolves and their encounter as the group head off towards the ship*

Comment

*Bray drops down and lands next to the table, San gets up but the Queen knocks her straight across the room, thus giving Mel time to get up, with only a slight start of a feeding mark*

Queen: you will all pay with your lives!

Mel: I think not *buzzing noises can be heard and stunner blasts form outside the room*

Bray: I think your losing *and with that Bray does a very fast spinning kick to the head of the queen knocking her to the ground and unconscious, San opens the door to look outside*

Mel: what’s happening?

San: the bugs are killing the wraith; I’ll go and get some weapons

Mel: good idea *San heads out, stopping at some of the dead wraith, she picks up some stunners and bolt weapons just as some bugs stand in front of Shan, San rushes to him*

San: are you okay?

Shan: I’m fine, you?

San: good, Bray knocked out the queen

Shan: excellent, may be we can get some information from her? *some shouts can be heard from down in the gate room*

San: take these to Gen Mel and Bray I’ll go find out what that is

Shan: Dr Becket, Dr Lorne and Lorne, JPJ, Cara and Emma are locked in the infirmary

San: okay, I’ll go and rescue them

Lorne: Gen thank god it’s you

San: commander what happened?

Lorne: we where all in the infirmary but the wraith broke in

Dr Lorne: I need to get to them Gen *San unties them*

San: I know I’m coming with you, Commander Shan, Bray and Gen Mel are up there, and they have a queen

Beckett: you do know that Fen, Vega, TV and Lizzie got sent to another planet by the wraith?

San: when!

Becket: oh a wee well ago

San: we’ll get to the infirmary then worry about our people and the bugs

Dr Lorne: we promised them their own planet without a gate

San: when? I won’t ask, at least they will be going *they arrive at the infirmary and get the door open*

Dr Lorne: JPJ!

JPJ: in here *he enters the back office* hi

Dr Lorne: hi, you 3 okay? *the bug stops bouncing as Cara is asleep*

JPJ: we are fine; Cara stopped crying a few minutes ago

San: The wraiths are dead, expect Shan and the queen *Dr Lorne hugs JPJ and Cara*

Dr Lorne: I’m glad both of you are safe

JPJ: me to *Dr Lorne takes Cara from JPJ*

Dr Lorne: I’m sorry I know how much you hate guns, I shouldn’t have even thought about helping defend the city or give you my side arm

JPJ: well I’m sorry to I know you trained to be in the military and that is partly what you want to do, sometimes guns are a necessary evil, I should let you help more often but I’m afraid of you getting hurt. And as for leaving me your side arm they would have found it

Dr Lorne: true *Cara gurgles in his arms* at least this one is safe *the bug that was bouncing in front of Cara hovers above JPJ, Cara and Dr Lorne

JPJ: do you think it wants to stay?

San: I don’t think Gen Mel will approve

JPJ: it might not be her choice to make

San: As much as I love mushy reunions we have a job to do. Next challenge finding Fen, Vega, TV and Lizzie, then a planet for the bugs

JPJ: can’t we use the ancient database?

San: we could, let’s get to the control room

*As they arrive the dead wraith have been put in a corner, the Queen is in restraints and bugs hover all around*

Mel: good to see we have the rest of our people

San: it is, so where are Fen and the rest?

Shan: we do not know, she will not say

Mel: okay, let’s get rid of the bugs, then we can integrate her

Comp voice; the others agree to you finding us a planet, they will not attack you

Mel; thank you, what conditions do you require?

Comp voice: warm, jungle, no snow, no gate

San: can we come to you if we need help against the wraith?

Comp voice: may be in time, one has a request

Mel; and that is *the bug by JPJ comes forward*

Comp voice: this one wishes to stay

Mel; why?

Comp voice: it likes the child

Mel: JPJ?

JPJ: it has been with Cara since the start of all of this; if it wants to I don’t mind

Mel: this one can stay, but it knows it won’t be able to join you once you leave?

Comp voice; it does, call it an ambassador, we will still be able to communicate

Bray: we’ve got a planet, M7R- 291, warm, moist, jungle, has a gate but we can remove it

Comp voice: excellent, when can we go?

Mel; know if you want, I don’t know how long it will take us to get there and remove the gate

Bray; the planet is 2 hours away at hyperspace

Mel; once we have found our people we will collect the gate

Comp voice: agreed

San: we hope to met you again

Comp voice; and fight side by side against the wraith *bray dials the gate and the bugs being to move through, Cara wakes up*

JPJ; hello sweetie *seeing the bugs leaving she starts to cry, the bug staying behind comes over and starts bouncing* it never gets tired of that

Dr Lorne: nope *the gate closes and to everyone’s surprise leaves 2 bugs* what the?

Comp voice: we both wish to stay, we both like the child

Mel: oooooookay, but no killing Shan

Comp voice: Shan is our friend, he fights against wraith. JPJ the bugs are yours and your responsibility

JPJ: yes Gen, I’m going to take her back to our quarters

Dr Lorne: okay, I’ll stay here see what they get out of the queen

JPJ: call me if you find our friends

San: we will, get some sleep you look tired

JPJ; would like to have a new born waking you up every 3 hours!

San: no *JPJ smiles and leaves* you have a great family

Dr Lorne: thank you Gen *Shan sits in front of the Queen and begins to meditate*
              sigpic
              Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
              Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*The fog thickens around them as the group head towards the spaceship*

Fen: "Everyone stay close together, the creatures might be lurking in the fog."

Taoth: "How far did you say the ship is?"

Fen: "Not far."

*As they continue up the hillside howling once again can be heard, the pace quickens to reach the ship*

Lizzie: "Is that it?"

*she points at the faint outline of a strange alien structure half buried in the mountain up ahead*

Vega: "It could be."

*They move closer to the structure*

S Taylor: "It's looks way too advanced for the people of this world to construct."

S Williams: "I agree, this is obviously some advanced ship, it looks intact for the most part."

Taoth: "Lets get to work then, the sooner we know what state the ship is in the sooner we can send a message to Atlantis."

Fen: "Me and Vega will keep watch out here."

Lizzie: "Keep in contact, we'll do the same."

*Taoth, Williams, Taylor then Lizzie enter the crashed ship, after walking around inside for 20 minutes they find the bridge, some of the systems fail to activate when Williams tries the controls but the ship still has power*

Taoth: "Do you recognise any of the ships systems?"

S Williams: "This looks like propulsion controls, so this is the pilots work station..."

*He moves over to the next console*

S Williams: "This... *he presses a couple of buttons* ah, yes... this is long range navigation, the system looks faulty."

S Taylor: "Is this communications? the console isn't responding but this looks like it could be what we are looking for."

*Williams, Taoth and Lizzie walk over to the work station she is trying to activate*

S Williams: "Yeah this looks like the communications station, no power is getting through."

*He reaches round the side of the console and removes the side panel, inside several wires are fried*

S Williams: "There is no way I can repair this without spares but there should be an auxiliary console in engineering, hopefully that still works."

Taoth: "Right, I'll go with you down to engineering then, Lizzie, Taylor, see what you can find out form the ships database up here then return the way we came in and keep a watch out with Fenrir and Vega."

Lizzie: "Sure."

*Taoth and Williams leave the bridge and make their way through the ship to the engineering level*

*Outside Fenrir has climbed up part of the ships hull to get a better look out over the fog, he sees nothing in the densely covered forest and there werewolves haven't been heard in a while*

Vega: "See anything interesting?"

Fen: "No, nothing... just fogs covering the forest for miles around."

*Back on the bridge Taylor and make a discovery in the ships log, it details the crews journey to a world were savage beast roam the lands, they landed there on a reconnaissance mission to survey the planet, during the mission several crew members were attacked and killed, they managed to capture a number of the creatures and were taken them to their home planet to be studied when they fell victim to a wraith attack, hyperdrive severely damaged they made it to this world before it packed in, the Wraith followed them, the captain ordered the ship to land but the Wraith shot out the impulse engines on entering the atmosphere, just under half the crew were killed in the crash or were unaccounted for and the creatures broke loose... 'Captains personal log' - "Immediately after the crash we struggled to fight the beasts back but they killed the guards and escaped, then the Wraith came, we have tried to hold them back but it's only a matter of time before they gain access to the bridge." Taylor checks through the database and finds that they were accessed briefly after the last log entree was made*

S Taylor: "So the Wraith did leave this world alone because of those creatures, they must have attacked them as well... it would also make sense why they sent us here."

Lizzie: "For amusement?"

S Taylor: "Yes."

Lizzie: "Is there anything more we can learn from the database?"

S Taylor: "No, that's it."

Lizzie: "Then we should go back outside and wait for Taoth and Williams."

*In engineering Williams has found the auxiliary control console and has begin recalibrating the subspace beacon*

S Williams: "This should only take a few moments, then we can send the massage..."

*He notices that a coupling has been removed from the beacon*

S Williams: "I'm going to have to reconnect that, start typing out the message to Atlantis here *he points Taoth to the second console* once I've connected it press this button and the message will be sent."

Taoth: "Ok."

*Williams climbs up the ladder and across to a hatch in the wall, he opens it and goes inside, in the dark room he activates a control and some lights come on, Williams then gets to work finding the loose connection and fitting it, Taoth quickly types out the message and then waits for the signal to send it*

S Williams: "Done."

*Taoth presses the button then waits for him to come back out of the room... A snarking sound comes from the doorway leading to the second hold, it's dark inside but Taoth has and idea what could have made the sound, then another sound is heard but this time it comes from the room where Williams was, loud screaming then snarling, the hatch opens and a large paw with sharp claws appears, Taoth doesn't wait around to see who the paw belongs to and runs back to the others...

On their way to meet up with Fen and Vega, Lizzie and Taylor see Taoth running towards them*

S Taylor: "Where's Williams?"

Taoth: *trying to catch her breath* "Down there... those things... I think... they got him."

Lizzie: "lets get to the others."

*Leading the way Taylor listens out behind them while Lizzie and Taoth take it in turns checking back... Outside both Fenrir and Vega hear them coming*

Fen: "Did you manage to send a message?"

Taoth: "Yes, we did."

Vega: "What's wrong? and where is Williams?"

Taoth: "He was with me in engineering, then I heard one of those beasts and another one appeared from the hatch he disappeared into... I heard screaming then it appeared, it must have killed him."

S Taylor: "We should get away from here now."

*Just as she said that a werewolf comes running at them from inside the ship, everyone opens fire, the creature still comes at them even more enraged, Vega takes aim and delivers a headshot, then another... The werewolf falls to the ground, she steps up and shoots it again*

Vega: "Tough b*****ds to kill."

*She stops for a moment then realises the beast is wearing torn clothes, Williams clothes... Vega turns and aims her P-90 at Taylor*

Fen: "what are you doing?"

Vega: "That was Williams, check the torn clothes on the wolf, Taylor was attacked as well, she could turn at any moment."

Lizzie: "How do you know that is Williams and his clothes didn't just end up wrapped around the creature when it killed him?"

S Taylor: "No, she's right, I've been infected, for the last couple of hours I've been feeling weird and it's getting worse..."

Taoth: "What are we going to do, kill her?"

Fen: "If she is infected then we should before she changes."

S Taylor: "I have a better idea, you heard another one of those things in there right? they probably live in the hold of this ship, it makes sense with how far it is from the village, their food source... There's enough power in the ships reactor to cause it to overload... let me go inside and finish this."

Lizzie: "I'm not sure we should do that, she could go down that hall and come back as one of those things."

Fen: "It's going to be a while before Atlantis can send a Jumper, if those things are in there they know we are out here... how long do you think we will last when they come after us?"

Taoth: "If she wants to go back in there it's her choice."

S Taylor: "You can either let me go or kill me here, but those things are still in there and will be more of a threat to you then I am if I don't do this."

Fen: "Let her go."

S Taylor: "You've got 15 minutes to get clear of the ship before it explodes."

*She runs into the ship and disappears in the dark, everyone turns and starts running down the hill towards the Stargate... after 12 minutes of running they come across a cave facing the opposite direction from the ship and hide inside waiting for the blast*

Vega: "You know. if she doesn't destroy the ship were going to have another one of those werewolves after us."

Fen: "Then lets hope she succeeds."

*Half a minute goes by and then the the grounds shakes and a huge blast sweeps through the forest*

*Back on Atlantis a subspace message is received requesting a Jumper be sent to pick up the group, the city computer instantly locates it's origin and notes that the planet has a Stargate*

Comment

*C-Carson walks over to Melfan*

C-Carson: I need to check this out.

Melfan: I'm fine *She holds her head and grunts*

C-Carson: Right.

Melfan: Look, The Queen didn't take any

C-Carson: Humour me, to the infirmary we go!

Melfan: You are not gonna give up on this are you?

C-Carson: No I won't

Melfan: Was afraid of that

*Lorne comes*

Lorne: General, wo have gotten a subspace message!

Melfan: From who?

Lorne: Fro...

C-Carson: No, tell San, I'm taking this General to the infirmary, tell the other General

San: Tell the other General what?

*Lorne look at Mel who just shrugs and walk off with C-Carson*

San: What?

Lorne: We got a subspace message.

San: Okey, what did it say?

Lorne: Send a Jumper, 34-75-89.

San: That is Taoths code.

Lorne. You sure that her?

San: Either that, or someone got really lucky with the code

Lorne: So we send a Jumper?

San: Yes We send a Jumper.

*Infirmary*
                  *C-Carson is shining a light in Mel's eye and she winces*

Melfan: It's my chest that is the problem, not my eyes, doc. *She holds her head as the pain returns*

C-Carson: Headache?

Melfan: Yea, could be of the Queens intruding in my mind.

C-Carson: Remove you shirt so we can see the damage.

*Melfan take of the shirt and puts on scrubs*

C-Carson: Hmm, even though she didn't start feeding, you have the feeding mark.

Melfan: Yay, another scar!

C-Carson: You don't have any scars.

Melfan: I know, everytime I get cloned, my old once disappear.

C-Carson: I could tell you not to get killed, but knowing you, that bound to happen sooner or later.

Melfan: I'm not the only come around here. *she winks at Carson
                  C-Carson: Cheeky bugger! *He smiles* I will put a bandage on it, and give you some pills for the headache.

Melfan: You are my hero!

C-Carson: And go to sleep, General. You need it.

Melfan: Pills and sleep. Good night doc.

*She heads off to her bedroom*

Comment

Lizzie: I hate it when we lose people.

Fen: They were good people. They didn't deserve that.

Everyone sighs and continually scan the sky for the Jumper.

Taoth: Lets hope the message gets through or we're going to need plan B.

Vega: Yeah I just hate that plan.

Lizzie; Beats plan F every time though huh?

Everyone turns when they hear the comforting familiar sound of a Jumper. They walk towards it and it lands a short distance away.
                    As they approach, the door opens and Lorne walks towards them.

Lizzie: That's a sight for sore eyes.

Fen, Vega and Taoth look at her and grin.

Lizzie: What I mean is the Commander has recovered. that's good right?

Taoth: Yeah anything you say.

Lorne: Is this all of you?

Fen: Yeah, afraid so Williams and Jones were killed by Werewolves. Taylor sacrificed herself to save us.

Lorne: Werewolves? and I thought Wraith were bad enough. Let's just get out of here and go home.
                    sigpic

Comment

*A few days later*

*JPJ and Cara enters a room where a big machine is, she looks around and notice *

JPJ: Thanks good! *She walks over to Rodney*

Rodney: I never get that reaction before from you!

JPJ: Ha, ha! I need you to take care of Cara.

Rodney: What?

*Melfan peek out from behind a consoul*

Melfan: Right, you and C-Lorne is going to the mainland for som fun.

JPJ: General , didn't see you there.

Melfan: Yea, Rodney was in dire need of my help.

Rodney: Your gene yes.

JPJ: Then you both can take care of her.

Rodney: What about...

Melfan: Bray, Lizzie and San is at the Planet with the Bugs removing the Gate. RiG, Laura, Lorne and Vega is off world with the Jorans trying to trade with the. Fen, Taoth and a couple of Marines are searching the city for hidden treassure, their words, not mine. Shan can for obvious reason.

Rodney: Which leave us.

Melfan: Right... *She closes her eyes for a moment, then take a pill*

Rodney: Maybe you need to tell C-Carson about the headache.

Melfan: I have. There is nothing he can do.

JPJ: So?

Melfan: We can take care of her, no problem.

JPJ: You sure?

Melfan: She sleeps, she eats, then sleeps again.

JPJ: Pretty much yea.

Melfan: And where is our friendly bugs?

JPJ: Our quarters, the appear to be a sleep.

Melfan: Yea, buzzing around can be really tiring. *She takes Cara from JPJ* Shoo, away with you. HAve fun with C-Lorne *She grins*

JPJ: Cara is not getting a sibling.

Rodney: Oh boy! One is enough.

Melfan: What Rodney is trying to say, take your time. But have fun.

JPJ: That is what I'm gonna do, have fun an relax.

*She walks off*

Melfan: Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

Rodney: That doesn't cover a lot.

*Mel hits Rodney on the shoulder*

Melfan: Keep doing your thing, the sooner you get thing up and running, the faster I can read the text that will appear and see what it does.

Rodney: My thing? Right...

*He goes back to the machine and Mel sit with Cara*

Comment

*JPJ arrives at the jumper bay*

C Lorne: find him?

JPJ: yep and Gen Mel to, he needs her gene for some wacky machine

C Lorne; okay, ready to go?

JPJ: yes picnic time, I seem to have spent every moment with our daughter, i need some us time

C Lorne: will i need some you *JPJ laughs*

JPJ: the gen said to have fun, and I told her that Cara is not having a sibling

C Lorne: at least not straight away *JPJ nods, he sits in the pilots seat* main land here we come

JPJ: see your brought your art supplies

C Lorne: i have a surprise for you

JPJ: oh me! can i have it now?

C Lorne: patientce child, you will have to wait *JPJ pouts* I can see Cara is going to get some bad habits from you

JPJ: cheeky, and what about your bad habits?

C Lorne: i'm military i don't have any *JPJ snorts, he lands the jumper next to a beach, but before they can unload anything JPJ runs off towards the ocean* hey come back!

JPJ: no you get your USAF butt here now! *he obliges*

C Lorne: now what? *JPJ changes to reveal a swimming costume, grins and runs into the water* good job we are on the same wave length, he changes and follows her*
                        sigpic

Comment

*Fenrir, Taoth and 2 marines are searching a tower of the east side of the city*

Fen: "What kind of treasure are we looking for again?"

Taoth: "Anything and everything."

Fen: "Finders keepers, right?"

Taoth: "Depends what we find."

Fen: "All this stuff the Ancients left lying around, there must be some really cool tech here."

Taoth: "Indeed, lets have a look in here."

*Taoth points to a room on the left side of the hall and enters, inside there is different Ancient consoles, a large container in the middle of the room and a monitor on the far wall*

Taoth: "Interesting huh?"

Fen: "Yeah it could be, depends what work was being done here."

*He activates the console by the monitor and starts to read the Ancient log*

Comment

*after playing around they both get out of the water, JPJ goes to dry herself*

C Lorne: wait

JPJ: why?

C Lorne: your surprise *she cocks her head* i would like to do another nude painting of you

JPJ: what wet beach?

C Lorne: got it in one babe *JPJ goes back into the ocean* what are you doing?

JPJ staying wet, hurry up and get changed and set up! *he laughs and goes to the jumper and gets changed and sets up his essal, he puts down a sand coloured blanket for JPJ*

C Lorne: ready *JPJ emerges from the water swimming costume in hand and settles herself on the blanker in front of him* let me know if you're getting cold?

JPJ: i will *he starts stetching on the canvas*
                            sigpic

Comment

Rodney: Can you at least help me out there?

Melfan: I thought you said to stay out of your way, plus someone has to make sure Cara doesn't crawl off or something.

Rodney: I don't know what the something would be?

Melfan: As in accidently starting the machine. It appears that with my precence I can stop her from haywiring the Ancient technology.

Rodney: Really?

Melfan: Yea, yesterday when she was playing poltergeist in the Infirmary, when I entered it stoped.

Rodney: Couldn't be...

Melfan: So we checked it out. I left, it went heywire, I came back in, it stoped.

Rodney: That doesn't tell much.

Melfan: Cara and I have the same level of gene activity. we checked it out.

Rodney: Oh for crying out loud. She's a sleep, by the way.

Melfan: All right. *She walks over to Rodney* What do you want me to do?

Rodney: Start it up off course!

Melfan: Allrighty then *She put her hand on a consoul*

Rodney: Nothing happens.

Melfan: I can tell.

*They go back to fiddling with the machine*

Comment

*On the beach C Lorne continues with his paints JPJ laying on her side*

JPJ: Ev?

C Lorne: yeah babe?

JPJ: i'm hungry can you get me something to eat?

C Lorne: you not cold yet? *she shakes her head* okay *he gets up and goes to the cool box* cheese?

JPJ: yes please, I know how much you hate it when i move, spoils your colour on the canvas * he smiles and hands her the sandwich*

C Lorne: thanks babe, may be we do some other stuff later? * in a low sudective voice*

JPJ: oh i like the sound of that! *he sits back down and she eats*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X