The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transporter:

Rodney was positively beaming by the time he was done looking at the results, which didn't take long as he'd found what he was looking for rather quickly.

He glanced at RiG, his beaming smile still in place and said, "Come here!" He wrapped his arms around her in a loving hug with his chin resting atop her head.

"I take it that your happy?" RiG asked, already knowing the answer.

"Happy doesn't even come close to how I'm feeling right now." Rodney admitted. He loosened his hold on her and turned her so that he could look her in the eye. "I am so ridiculously ecstatic, I'm..I'm over the moon!" He exclaimed.

"Wow, seriously?"

"Yes! RiG, I am very proud to be your father, I... I'ver never been so happy!" Rodney stated.

"So, you don't think it's a joke anymore?" RiG asked, her gaze fixed on the floor.

"Of course I don't! What are...Oh. OH! God, I'm sorry about that... I-I-It was a gut reaction. I..." He sighed, deflated. "I was a jerk back there wasn't I?"

"A little bit. I think, at one point, you even mentioned being Punk'd. Didn't even know you knew of that show." She replied glumly.

"God. RiG, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I acted like a complete jackass. I was out of line and I'm sorry." He looked into her eyes, so much like his own and said, "Can you ever forgive me?"

She responded by kissing him on the cheek and hugging him fiercely.

"So," Rodney smiled, "That a yes?"
    Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 07 December 2008, 01:53 PM.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Transporter:

She pulled back to look him in the eyes and noticed, not for the first time, that they share the same baby blues. With one eyebrow playfully arched and a smile she asked, "What do you think dad?"

"I think..." He gasped as what she just said clicked. "Did you just call me... dad?"

"Heard that did ya." She grinned impishly.

"Yeah." He smiled. "It's got a nice ring to it, don't you think?"

"Most definitely." RiG agreed. A knowing smile on her face.

Rodney's smile faded as he realised something. "You can't call me dad in public yet, not until we've told everyone. It's gonna have to wait."

"Yeah, I know." RiG nodded. She bit her lower lip and said, "Um... there's something else I should tell you."

"Oh, and what prey tell may that be."

She steeled herself and said, "RiG isn't my real name."

"What? It's not?" A bewildered Rodney replied.

"Nope."

"Well then what is it?"

"It's, ah... Meredith." RiG stated. Smiling she continued, "Mom named me after you."

Rodney just stared at her, awestruck.
      Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 07 December 2008, 06:30 PM.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Lorne: I think you’re being paranoid.

Lizzie: Well I don’t. You weren’t there on the dino planet when she disappeared and tried to dial to god knows where. The whole thing didn’t make sense. She didn’t make sense.

Lorne: Well putting it like that.

Lizzie: Since the main power is out it will take ages to dismantle all the locks on the doors.

Lorne: What about the air ducts?

Lizzie: I just knew you were going to say that!

Lorne smirked.

Lizzie: where’s the nearest one?

Lorne cast his eyes upwards.

Lorne: You go first.

Lizzie: Thanks. I hate these small spaces.

Lorne links his hands and Lizzie steps onto them and hoists herself level with the grill.

Lizzie: Any ideas how I can unscrew this without a……

Lorne: Here.

He takes a small screwdriver out of his pocket and hands it to her.

Lizzie: Thanks. A regular boy scout aren’t you.

The grill falls to the floor and she scrambles into the air duct. Lorne quickly follows behind.

Lorne: Do you know where you’re going?

Lizzie: Yes of course I do. Follow this until I reach the infirmary.

Lorne: Isn’t it on another level?

Lizzie: Oh..... yes………OK you’re right. What do you suggest then?

Lorne: Just keep going. I’ll think of something.

Lizzie: I wish it wasn't so dark in here.

Lorne: Just follow the light at the far end.

Five minutes later they reach another grill and Lizzie kicks it out and jumps into an empty corridor.

Lorne: Do you recognise where we are? Lizzie are you there?

He peers out of the air duct into the dim light.

Lizzie: Yes, I'm here. Everything's fine....... I've found the General.........

General Melfan smiles.
        sigpic

Comment

Melfan: Hi guys! *She continues to smile* I though I heard a noise

Lizzie: Uh uh.

Melfan: What?

Lizzie: Nothing!

Melfan: Oookey... I'nm trying to get to the Mess Hall when the power suddenly cut off and I can't raise anyone on the com system, you are the first people I've run into.

Lizzie: Good for us. We have no idea what happened.

Melfan: We'll se how San will coop with this *She walks off towards one of teh doors and starts to fiddle around with the controls

Lizzie: What that suppouse to mean?

Lorne: Lizzie...

*Melfan stops and turns around and gives Lizzie a puzzled look*

Melfan: I mean, I have always been in charge, mostly, when these sorts off things has happened in the past and now it's her turn to figure out what the heck has happened. What wrong with you?

Lizzie: Nothing!

Lorne: She's means nothing by it General. *He gives Lizzie a pointed look and smiles at Mel*

Melfan: Righ *She goes back to her fiddling and the door opens* Ha! *She walks in the next hallway with Lizzie after her, but when Lorne is about to go the door slides shut*
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*Taoth, Fen, Shan and Vega on their way to the infermary from the mess, when the door shut*

Taoth: Oh that’s just great

Fen tries opening the door: No response, the city must be in lockdown

Taoth: Go figure *goes to the door console panel and removes the top*

Shan: What could have caused it?

Vega: Virus outbrake maybe...

Fen: No way to be sure *tries radio* Radio ain’t working

Shan: Someone could have launched an attack through the gate, we should probably get equiped

Fen: Wraith attack, that’s another possible senario, good thinking Shan. Once we get the door open *looks at Taoth, who is busy with the console*

Taoth: Hey, I’m no Rodney. I’m working as fast as I can, most likely there’ll be a dozen more closed doors like this on the way. If we can, we should try grab a datapad, it’ll help speed things up

Fen: Gotcha. Datapad, doors, armoury, take-back-the-city. Sounds like a plan.

*door slides open*
            Last edited by Taoth Vaclarush; 10 December 2008, 09:41 AM.

Comment

*Cara sat bolt up right in her bed, looking around her darkened room she blinked*
              Cara: “Mum!” *C Lorne enters*

C Lorne: Mum isn’t here munchkin *cara’s eyes well up* Hey shh baby

Cara: I’m scared daddy

C Lorne: i know you *he walks over to her and picks her up* but she will be here soon
              *some buzzing is heard from behind*

Cara: And bounce and trampoline are going to leave as well

C Lorne: Really? *Cara nods* why’s that?

Cara: cause i can cope without them now

C Lorne: that’s good baby, well once we have this little power problem sorted out we can reunite them, okay?

Cara: yep *Cara smiles and hugs C Lorne*

C Lorne: Cara, what ever happens me and mum we love you

Cara: I know *Cara’s breathing starts to slow down when she suddenly screams*

C Lorne: Baby? What’s the matter?

Cara: Gen Mel has been taken over by Evil Mel

C Lorne: the wraith clone? *Cara nods whilst tears soak her face* I’m sorry baby I can’t tell anyone the radio doesn’t work, but as soon as I can I will tell everyone okay

Cara: ok daddy * C Lorne walks into his and JPJ bedroom*
              sigpic
              JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
              Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
              Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*Hallway*

Lizzie: Do somthing!

*Melfan goes to look at the counsol, and fiddles around, nothing happens*

Lizzie: Don't pretend you can't, casue you can! I know you can, and whatever you did to the city.

Melfan: So, you know. *She turns around and looks at Lizzie*

Lizzie: Uh, no, I've heard nothing *She steps backwards and runs down the corridor*

Melfan: You can run, but you can't hide! The doors won't open! *She runs after and comes to halt when she's sees Lizzie tries to open one of the doors to the stairsways* Boo!

Lizzie: What ever happened to you General, we can fix it!

Melfan: There is nothing to fix! I am what I am, and who I am is this. *She takes out a stunner she had hidden and stuns Lizzie* On problem down, so many to go

*She looks on here datapad and gets an idea and drags Lizzie off*
                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*In C Carson's lab, JPJ sits in the corner knees into her chest hands covering her face*

C Carson: Cara will be fine lass *JPJ looks up*

JPJ: how did you know?

C Carson: you are a mother with a young senstitve child and are not with her, it's easy *he smiles*

JPJ: thanks Carson, Ev will be fine with her... ... and the bugs

C Carson: lest we forget them

JPJ: So tell me about the DNA, may be we can get some head start for when the computers are back up

C Carson: Right, *he looks at JPJ who is staring at a wall blanky* lass?

JPJ: *shakes her head* sorry Carson, Ev is playing with Cara *she smiles* she is so happy

C Carson: aye lass that she is, with 2 good parents

JPJ: Right, yes you where saying..

COMPLEX Genetic biology jargon
                  sigpic
                  Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                  Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*Passing a lab, Taoth darts and grabbs a datapad lying on the table*

Taoth: Remind me to return this

*Picking up their pace. With the help of the datapad, they manage to open the doors faster. Reaching the armoury, they get equipped*

Shan: It was odd we didn't meet anyone on the way

Vega: Yeah, wonder where everyone is?

Fen: Let's hope they're okay. Now I've been thinking, it would be better if we split up. Half of us go to the infirmary, see if they need help there, the rest head to the gateroom. If the wraith, or worse *thoughts going to nemesis*...have gotten into the city, then we need to take main operation back first.

Taoth: What do you say Shan?

Shan: I cannot say for sure, but I think I sense something

Fen: You think?

Shan: I can't be sure

Taoth: Okay, Shan you know how to operate the doors *hands the datapad* this'll come in handy. Head to the gateroom, Fen go with him. I'll go to the infirmary. Vega, you're with me

*They leave the armoury area*

Comment

*Melfan is leaving the room she left Lizzie in and comes near one of the transporters when she hears voices inside one of them, she recognise them as RiG and Rodney*

Melfan: Well, well this is gonna be interested

*She smiles and and pounds on the door and yells*

Melfan: Hey! Who is in there?

*Inside the transporter*

Rodney: It's General Melfan!

RiG: Help us out! We're stuck!

Melfan: I'm gonna try pry the doors open, help we will ya!

*With Rodney and RiG's help they manage to open the door*

Rodney: Thank god! I though we would be stuck in there forever!

Melfan: Are you okey?

RiG: Yes, we're fine.

Melfan: Let's go to the infirmary

RiG and Rodney: No!

Melfan: Why the heck not? It's the closest and we need to stay together, in case we have an intruder.

RiG: JPJ is there and she's not happy.

Melfan: I deal with JPJ when we get there, come on.

*She walks away in the direction of where the stairs are, she notice they haven't left*

Melfan: You want to get captured?

RiG: No... But...

Melfan: I won't let JPJ hurt you. Come on.

RiG: Fine!

Rodney: This is gonna be fun

*They come to the hallway door that is closed*

Rodney: Move over, I'll open the door

Melfan: I have a datapad on my own you now, how do you think I have gotten as far as I did?

Rodney: I do it quicker.

Melfan: Just open the door, Rodney.

RiG: Just make sure JPJ is as far away from as possible when we get there.

Melfan: I know she has a temper, but I can't see her harming anyone.

RiG: I wouldn't be surprised

Comment

*As the group walk towards the infirmary*

JPJ: YES! That may be it!

C Carson: Aye, now if we have computers we can test the theory

JPJ: Well I am no tech, so some else will have to come up that solution

*The group enter*

Mel: progress?

JPJ: May be general, just need some computer simulations to prove it

mel: well done *RiG stares at JPJ, who glares back*

JPJ: What are you staring at? *she spits*

RiG: Some stupid no good.... *she gets cut of by Rodney

Rodney: as much as I know some people in here do not get on, manners please RiG *JPJ huffs and folds her arms*

JPJ: well I have work to do, so provided I am not distrubed..

C Carson: you won;t be, don't worry *suddenly a smile appears over JPJ face* what lass?

JPJ: Cara, cheeky little person with her father

C Carson: seems all daughters have their father's wrapped around their little fingers

Rodney: so true *looking to RiG* don't you agree? *RiG nods*

JPJ: I will be over here should anyone need me *JPJ moves to a corner with a notepad*

Mel: well that was... ... ok

C Carson: better than I expected
                        sigpic

Comment

*Taoth and Vega reach the infirmary, the last sets of doors are open*

Vega: someone came this way

Taoth: Yeah, lets hope it was one of our guys

*They enter the infirmary, pointing their weapons*

Rodney: Point those things somewhere else, there's nothing here

Taoth lowers her weapon: Does anyone know what's going on?

RiG: We got locked in a transport until the general came to help us out

Vega faces mel: ma'am, has there been word from anyone else?

mel: since communications went down, I haven't been in contact with anyone. Have you?

Taoth: We split up with Fen and Shan at the armoury, they're on their way to the control room as we speak. Hopefully they'll be able to secure the area and help get operations back online.

Vega: Other than that, the hallways have been empty

mel: do you think someone did this on purpose

Taoth: I don't know, I was guessing someone else would know that. We were just coming to get the nemesis retrovirus when all the doors closed

Carson: Good news, it's almost finished, but we can't do anything until we get the computers back *glances at JPJ who is making notes*

Taoth: That figures

Comment

RiG narrows her eyes at JPJ, her hands clenching into fists at her sides. She takes a step towards JPJ only to stop when General Melfan suddenly jumps, startled.

"Ack!" Mel slappes at her ear. Everyone in the room stops what they are doing to look at her.

"I repeat, General Melfan do you copy?"

"Yes Fen, go ahead." Mel looks around at the people in the room, "Oh, the radios are working again." She says pointing to her headset.

"We got that." Rodney replied.

"We managed to get communications online."

"Good, and the Ancient systems?"

"Ah, they're ah, still a work in progress ma'am."

"That's... not good."

"What's not good?" JPJ asked from her corner, beating Rodney to the punch. RiG glared angrily at JPJ for that.

"Communications, as you know, are back online the ancient systems on the other hand..." Mel replied. "I'm gonna head up to the gateroom see if can help." Mel taps her radio again, "Fen, I'm on my way."

"Copy that ma'am."

"We'll come with you. Taoth looks towards Vega who nods and raises her weapon once again.

"Okay." Mel replies. Taoth raises his own weapon and together they leave the infirmary.

"Well, I don't know about the three o' you but I'm starving. Anyone care to join me?" Carson asked.

"I could eat." Rodney's stomach growled in confirmation.

"I'll pass." JPJ said. "Maybe later."

"RiG?" Rodney inquired.

She pulls a Power Bar out of her pocket. "I'm good."

"Alright then ladies we shall see you both later." Carson said before he turned and headed for the door, Rodney right behind him. "Play nice now." He added.

"Is it safe to leave those two alone?" Rodney asked once they were out of ear shot of the infirmary.

"They won't do anything with Emma right next door."

"I hope your right."
                            Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 14 March 2017, 03:38 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

A few moments later...

RiG flipped the PowerBar over. She tore it open, took a bite and chewed happily. At JPJ's smirk she lowered the bar from her mouth and frowned, "What? I'm hungry." RiG took another bite to prove her point.

"Figures." JPJ muttered darkly.

"What's that supposed to mean?" RiG asked around a mouth full of the energy bar.

"That brown hair and blue eyes aren't the only things you inherited from your father." JPJ shot back.

"Hey, I have hypoglycemia. I need to eat regularly or I'll get sick!" RiG retorted.

"Like father like daughter." JPJ snapped. "Some father he turned out to be, saddling you with his allergies and medical conditions and that big crooked mouth of his. Doesn't look any better on you than it does on him." She finished scornfully, a wicked smile playing about her lips.

RiG hurled her mostly uneaten energy bar at JPJ. It smacked her in the face with such force that it knocked her clear off her feet. She landed on her ass a few feet away.
                              Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 01 March 2015, 03:45 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Lizzie finds herself alone and groans: Okay that felt familiar. I really must avoid getting stunned. It doesn’t get any easier..or hurt any less. Where the hell am I.? Oh yeah…. the General what the hell is going on there? I must tell everyone…*her hand goes to her ear* typical she’s taken away my comms. There’s only one thing for it….. HELP...HELP...HELP!

---

Lorne has the door panel off and is adjusting the wiring. He sighs.

Lorne: I wish I knew what the hell is going on…..what the….* his ear piece crackles* Hey this is Lorne..come in….can anyone hear me? *more crackle*

The door opens.

Lorne: Yes! At last.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X