Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Taking over the Universe plott

BACKGROUND
    This RPG came to light over at Kavan Smith/Major Lorne Thunk thread.
    It all started after seeing a clip of Kavan saying he would take over the universe after everyone had died So we started to talk and it all evolved in to this Role Play

JOINING THE GAME
    If you want to join the RP, please PM me and I'll add you to the players list, and then you can start play
    We use our usernames in here, so no need for making up names. All players names are linked to their profiles. The only names that are not linked are a fictional characters who are part of the Stargate Universe, some are not.
    We have group located here Group, where you can lay out your plots ideas for certain story arcs and parts, so that others know what to expect of a certain story. Which is highly important in case you can't post a part your self so that if someone else is going to can add that bit to their piece.

RULES
    1. Once posted there is no editing, altering or otherwise changing of your post
    2. You don't post within the thread (even if it looks like that in the beginning of the thread) and tell if you liked a part, that is what the Group, profile, a PM or what ever thread you are talking with the person with
    3. If you for some reason can't post for a longer period of time, let me know so I don't think you have given up on the RP

From now on, when you enter the game and want to be a military person, you will be starting with the Rank of Captain with the Rank of 3. If you want to be a civilian this ranking system is not for you.

Ranks 1-3
    Captain
    Commander
    High Commander
    Special Commander
    General Commander

You start as a Captain with the Rank of 3, then move up till 2, then 1. After that you move up till Third Commander. The higher the Rank, the more responsibility. Once you've reached Commander you can lead your own team

The Players
    First General Commander Melfan
    A Cloned Human and a Cloned!WraithHybrid exist of Melfan
    Has the Ancient Gene naturally. It is not as strong as Sheppards, but close. She's from an Crazy Alternate Universe. After being turned in to A wraith and killed the cloning process when awry and small traces of Wraith DNA followed along. This clone is A WraithHybrid and evil and left Atlantis with a Wraith Queen along with a CloneWraithBray

Second General Commander SanGate
    Cloned Human
    Has taken the genetherapy so she can get the gene. It's unknown how strong it is. Also an General, at the age of 20 and am like melfan from an CAU. ¨She's is the second command of The Orion and Atlantis

First High Commander Bray.
    An cloned human and a Cloned!WraithHybrid exist of Bray
    First High Commander Bray.
    Has the ancient gene. Is from the Normal Universe , but somehow ended up in CAU when an experiment when wrong, Melfan gave him the option to get back to his universe. He declined and is crazy enough for Melfan and SanGate to recruit him.
    Been cloned with parts of DNA of Wraith, has left with a Queen and Melfan. WraithHybrid Bray might have some good in him.
    Was stranded on a Planet that had a dialation field. What was 12 hours outside was 3 years for Bray.
    SAS trained and master of the Gun Kata.

Second High Commander RiG
    Human
    She has a strong ancient gene.
    Is the daughter of Rodney Mckay

Third High Commander Taoth Vaclarush
    Human
    Originally stationed on Earth at SGC, was going to their Alpha Site when a power surge change the adresse and sent her to Atlantis.
    Has the ancient gene

Second Commander LizzieAnne.
    Human
    From the CAU. Does not have the gene and the therapy didn't work on her. Loyal to Melfan and SanGate and is prone to get stunned a lot.

Third Commander Lt Fenrir
    Human
    Is an explosive expert
    Has the ancient gene

First Head Medical Officer John's PuddleJumper.
    Human
    Our Medical Officer. Joined Melfan, SanGate and Brat when decided to leave Earth. Did not have the ancient gene to begin with so she got it via the gene therapy. Clone!DrLorne and her is an item and the two will have a baby

Shanthaia
    Wraith
    Is our friendly Wraith ally
    Specialt is wraithtech and language

Characters who aren't fictitious to Stargate, or a real person
    Emma Sands
    A nurse that helps John's PJ
    Does not have the Ancient gene

Cara
    Human
    The Child of JPJ and DrLorneClone
    Has a strong ATA gene, due to both parents having it. Was the object of interest for the Ancient worshippers.
    Was in a matter of hours grown from only a few weeks to full blown 9 months baby and later delievered by Dr Lorne
    While being exposes to ancient devise Cara was aged 18 months

Fictional people from the Stargate Universe
    First Commander Evan Lorne.
    Human
    The Pretty Boy. He's AirForce and loyal to SanGate and Melfan. Is a natural gene carrier. Tend to get abducted a lot. Got Promoted from First Commander Major to First Commander Lt Col after his action on Earth. He is shared by Melfan, SanGate and LizzieAnne.

Fourth Commander Laura Cadman
    Human
    Explosive Expert. Does not have the ancient gene

First Captain Vega
    Human
    Does not have the Ancient Gene. Is in relenship with Fen

Rodney Mckay
    Human
    Cheif scientist
    Has the Ancient gene
    Is the father of RiG

Clones
    drClone!Beckett - Takes over when John's PJ can't assist. Is a clone of the real Carson Beckett that died rather mysteriously.
    Clone!Dr.Lorne - Is a clone of a Lorne from an alternate reality/universe. Was cloned after being seriously injured but made it. The real dr Lorne return to his reality, the DrLorneClone stayed behind. He nows helps Clone!Beckett and John's PJ are an item and the two will have a child
    Clone!GeneralMelfan WraithHybrid - The First General who died and been cloned. This clone had traces of DNA in her and turned into a Wraith. She's evil and has a vendetta against the crew as they killed her original self. Has left with a Queen and Evil!Bray
    Cloned First High Commander Lt Col Bray - Wraith Hybrid - Evil Melfan cloned Bray and blended WraithDNA when doing so. Even if he's suppouse to be evil, he has traces of good in him. Has left with a Queen and Mefan

The Teams
    SGA Team 1
    Melfan, SanGate, Bray, Lizzie

SGA Team 2
    RiG, Laura, Lorne, Vega,

SGA Team 3
    Taoth, Fen, Rodney, Shan

Missions reports can now be found in the Group
    Last edited by melfan; 09 August 2009, 06:52 AM. Reason: moving of Mission reports
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Originally posted by melfan View Post
    This started in the Kavan Smith/Major Lorne Thunk Thread, and contiues here, if possible
    Hi there in the new thread.
    Last edited by LizzieAnne; 04 September 2008, 08:48 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey, I'm still chief head medical offer for the real Lorne and his clones!!!!

Even if we are in a different thread!
      sigpic
      JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
        Hi there in the new thread.
        Just have to say that I don't think that you or we were off topic - We talked about Lorne a lot. A bit crazy talk maybe but hey this is a Gateworld site. This whole site is kinda crazy, in the best possible way of course

*got that off chest and falls off soap box*
        I tought better safe then sorry, here we can talk all we want about how to take over the Universe

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
        Hey, I'm still chief head medical offer for the real Lorne and his clones!!!!

Even if we are in a different thread!
        Yup, different thread, same crazy conversation.

Just been moved here since we went a bit off topic , very slightly, but still
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

What kind of drugs has this thread been taking ?

Comment

a whole new thread for just our little crazy idea to take over the universe LMAO

And we were talking about Lorne weren't we? I didn't have a feeling we were off topic at all. Normally we talk about lstanding in line for the guy and stuff, now we talked about Lorne taking over the universe, which Kavan said himself. We just added the weirdness of helping him.

Anywho, Second General SanGate reporting for duty Ma'am! *salutes*

And btw, maybe we should be moved to 'Fun and Games'
            Last edited by SanGate; 20 April 2008, 12:27 AM.
            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
              What kind of drugs has this thread been taking ?
              No drugs, we are from an crazy alternate universe!

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
              a whole new thread for just our little crazy idea to take over the universe LMAO

And we were talking about Lorne weren't we? I didn't have a feeling we were off topic at all. Normally we talk about lstanding in line for the guy and stuff, now we talked about Lorne taking over the universe, which Kavan said himself. We just added the weirdness of helping him.

Anywho, Second General SanGate reporting for duty Ma'am! *salutes*

And btw, maybe we should be moved to 'Fun and Games'
              Tought about Fun and Games, but tought it was best suitable to have it here for some reason

And Second General SanGate, you don't salute to me, we are of equal rank
              So, Stand down General

Yes, but here we can expand that wierdness

Comment

No drugs, we are from an crazy alternate universe!
                Almost the same effect

Tought about Fun and Games, but tought it was best suitable to have it here for some reason

And Second General SanGate, you don't salute to me, we are of equal rank
                So, Stand down General

Yes, but here we can expand that wierdness
                expand the weirdness

So, we do not have to salute anyone? Wow

Are you all set, or are you already aboard the Orion? What's your status?

I love it
                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Almost the same effect

expand the weirdness

So, we do not have to salute anyone? Wow

Are you all set, or are you already aboard the Orion? What's your status?

I love it
                  I'm all done, Waiting for my Second General SanGate and my Second Comander LizzieAnne and My First Head Medical Officer John's PuddleJumper report in
                  Nope, we don't salute to anyone, we just give orders

Comment

I'm all done, Waiting for my Second General SanGate and my Second Comander LizzieAnne and My First Head Medical Officer John's PuddleJumper report in
                    Nope, we don't salute to anyone, we just give orders
                    Both aren't seen on the base yet, so anyone else who'd like to join the team?

Giving orders And Lorne is below us in rank right?
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Both aren't seen on the base yet, so anyone else who'd like to join the team?

Giving orders And Lorne is below us in rank right?
                      He is. His rank his First Commander Major Evan Lorne. Should I drop the Major?

Comment

He should be promoted by us! I mean, we're in an AU, so why not promote him which he earned due to his actions in other AU's? I mean, we are in a CAU
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

He should be promoted by us! I mean, we're in an AU, so why not promote him which he earned due to his actions in other AU's? I mean, we are in a CAU
                          You are so right Second General SanGate.
                          Must think of a title that's above First Commander

Comment

Or First Commander Lt. Colonel Evan Lorne
                            I like the idea of bossing him around
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Or First Commander Lt. Colonel Evan Lorne
                              I like the idea of bossing him around
                              That will work
                              And I have no idea what you mean by bossing him around

Comment

Working...
                              X