Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 94956575859 6061 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1215

Thread: The Taking over the Universe plott

Default Re: The Taking over the Universe plott

Lizzie sighs: Deja vue all over again!

Lorne moans and holds his head: Lizzie is that you?

Lizzie: Yeah it’s me.

Lorne: What happened?

Lizzie: You have to ask?

Lorne: She stunned me..the General stunned me. Why did she do that?

Lizzie: That’s what I tried to tell you…. it’s not her is it?

Lorne: It looks like her.

Lizzie: Well of course. She’s been taken over by by….

Lorne: What?

Lizzie: How do I know! But something terrible.

Lorne: She seemed so… well… normal last night.

Lizzie: Well… what ever it is.. it’s dangerous to the City and to everyone in it.

Lorne: Where the hell are we anyway?

Lizzie: Good question. She seems to think that no one will find us.

Lorne: Is anyone looking for us.. do you think?

Lizzie: Probably not. Too busy trying to sort out all the problems. We’ll have to sit tight.

Lorne: Well I’m not sitting here waiting for her to come back and kill us. I’ll think of something.
    Last edited by LizzieAnne; January 5th, 2009 at 09:41 AM.

Infirmary:

RiG continued to laugh as JPJ, still flat on her ass, got her wits back about her.

JPJ swore angrily as she reached up to her face and touched the tender spot just under her left eye. "So help me RiG, if I get a black eye from this ..." She left the threat hanging in the air and got to her feet with little effort.

"I think you'd look pretty good with a black eye." RiG said saucily.

JPJ came to stand in front of RiG, "And I think you'd look just great with a broken nose!" JPJ shot back just before proving it with her left hand.

JPJ's fist connected with RiG's nose fast and hard sending RiG for a loop. JPJ cradled her hand, "Ow ow ow!" She screeched. "My hand!"

RiG hunched over cupping her bleeding nose with one hand, blood dripping between her fingers. "I can't believe you did that! Ugh, ow." She tilted her head up in an attempt to staunch the blood flow. RiG spared a glance at JPJ and noticed that she was favoring her left hand. "Serves you right."

"Shut up!" JPJ snarled.

"Make me!" RiG shot back, wincing as her nose throbbed. "Ow."

Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; January 3rd, 2010 at 07:45 PM.

Lieutenant Colonel Taoth Vaclarush's Avatar

*After the explosion, there is a thick air of rubble and dust. *

Scientist coughs, climbing up from cover: It wasn’t me

Vega brushes herself off: I think someone doesn’t want us getting systems back online

Taoth: But how do they do this from outside the room?

Scientist: The systems run through the main power grid, if someone where to create an overload and divert it here

*They look at the main panel, and it seems pretty fried*

Taoth hopefully: Think you can get it working again?

Scientist glares at her in disbelief: That thing… *the two nod* I’ll see what I can do

The radio crackles: Massive ener… spik… Is… everyth…

Vega: I’m getting just static off the radio

Taoth: Me too, could be the after wave from the explosion

Scientist: You’ll probably be able to contact them from outside, just be careful not to get this debris everywhere *waves hand in front of face*

*Vega goes opens the door, General Melfan is standing there. She points a stunner at the captain*

Vega: General...?

Taoth: We know either you or General San has put in an override into the system

Melfan: And you think it’s me, how considerate

Vega: No one said that, though it was a little suspicious when you disappeared all of a sudden

Melfan: I had some business to attend to *moves stunner from Vega to Taoth and shoots. *

*Vega slaps the door control to close it, then quickly pulls out the crystals to prevent entry*

Vega: *tries radio* Fen, San, someone… *she gets static. Turning to Taoth, she sees her stunned. Then she looks to the scientist* Get the communications in here back, then everything else

*Melfan looks at the closed door*

Melfan: Huh... Good thing I came prepared.

*Inside the room*

Vega: Hurry! Get comunication online!

Scientist: It is not as easy as you might think! Some critcal panels has been damaged!

Vega: we have to tell the rest of what is going on!

Scientist: Don't you think I know that! I would nothing more to get the communication online to tell the rest of the expidition member that General Melfan has gone completely bananas!

Vegas: Just...

*An explosion rips the door away*

Melfan: Missed me?

*Vega takes out her gun*

Vega: General, don't come any closer*

Melfan: Allright

*She takes the stunner and stuns the scientist as Vega shoots Melfan but the personal shield prevents her any harm*

Melfan: You would have shot me in the arm! I'm chocked Captain. Really am.

Vega: You can't really blame me, can you?

Melfan: Probably not, if the roles had been reversed. *She tilts her head* Now, what should I do with the three of you? Stunn you, kill you. Set an explosive that has unfortunate casulties.

Vega: You can't get away with this.

Melfan: Oh, but I can, if things get to out of hand, I can leave.

Vega: General, there is no where for you to go!

Melfan: We weren't talking about the General.

Vega: What?

*Melfan laughs*

Melfan: Just a little joke of mine. Any request?

Vega: How about just turn yourself in, before anyone else get's hurt.

Melfan: They already have *She walks over to Taoth and pokes her as to check she's really stunned*

Vega: Then don't let there be any more. People lives are at stakes here.

Melfan: Ah yes, they are. In more ways that one.

Vega: Excuse me?

Melfan: This conversation takes us no where .

*She tries stun Vega who ducks and run for the door and hallway and Melfan put a *C4 charge on one of the panels, goes out before setting it off, then takes off after Vega

Melfan: You can run, but you can't hide!
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Lizzie stares at Lorne expectantly.

Lorne: I'm still thinking!

Lizzie: Hmmm.

Lorne puts his hand to his forehead and flinches.

Lorne: Is it bleeding?

Lizzie:Just a little

Lorne: You didn't say

Lizzie: It's only a small wound. You'll live.

She sighs and moves over to where Lorne is sitting and grabs his t-shirt which is hanging loose, she tears along the seam and rips off a bandage size piece of cloth.

Lorne grins: Hey you enjoyed doing that.

Lizzie also grins : Not at all. Needs must and all that.....now let me take a look. You must have caught your head on the door when the General threw you in here. It's really not that bad.

She winds the cloth around his head and ties it in place with a knot. She steps back and looks at her handiwork and also glances down at his now exposed stomach.

Lizzie:You look lovely! Now you can think of a plan! I don't believe the General in her state is going to be impressed by the way you look though.

Lorne gives Lizzie a knowing smirk.

Lorne: Maybe there's still a little bit of the old General Melfan in there somewhere. She does find me irresist......

Lizzie: Oh typical! I can't believe you just said that!Is that all you think about?

Lorne: Well...you have to use the weapons available. Do you have anything better?

*Taoth regains consciousness, and lifts her head off the ground just as the C4 is about to blow*

Taoth: Give me a break already
    *Trying to duck down again, there is an explosion. Fragments from the panel fly everywhere, one cuts into Taoth’s leg and several skim her face and arm. When it’s over she looks around. Vega is gone, and the scientist is lying face down in the rubble. She limps over to the scientist and turns over.*

Taoth: This is not a good day *She is about to try her radio, but finds it gone. Then she sits down for a while*

*Some time later, Taoth wakes up to the scientist poking her awake. She is relieved that the scientist is in slightly better shape than she is. *

Scientist, looking a bit battered: Thank goodness your awake, I was getting worried

Taoth: I’m fine. You got the radio working?

Scientist shakes head: Not a chance getting these systems back without equipment from my lab

Taoth: I asked about the radio, mine is gone

Scientist: It’s dead. If one explosion wasn’t enough to jam it completely, try two. If we get far enough from here then maybe…

Taoth: Okay, we’ll go to your lab and get what we need. These systems have to be operational. Let’s hope the radio starts working at some point. Do you know where Vega is?

Scientist: No, she isn’t here. But I do know someone is going to extreme lengths to stop us doing this, we almost got killed

Taoth: Yeah, general Melfan. *She throws over her sidearm*

Scientist: What do I do with this?

Taoth: What do you think. If we bump into her again, then you might have to use that. Just remember, she’s still one of our own Let’s go *heads for the door, limping*

Scientist: Shouldn’t we drop by the infirmary?

Taoth: Only if we have time. Come on, I don’t know where your lab is so you’re gonna have to lead the way

*The scientist leads them out of the room*

*Vega is running along the hallways trying to open doors as she goes along, none of them open*

Vega: Stupid, Ancient no good...

*She hears Melfan yelling further back*

Melfan: There is no place to go Captain! Can't you see, the doors that are opened is those I have opened, there is no escape!

Vega: *muttering* Like hell there is.

*She continue down the corridor continueing to opening the unresponsive doors*

Vega: Come on allready! *She bangs on a door*

*Inside*

Lorne: You heard that?

Lizzie: Yes...

Lorne: Hey! In here! Help us! Help!

Lizzie: Help!

*Outside*

Vega: What the...? Lorne!? Lizzie!?

Lorne: Yes! Melfan locked us in! We're having slight problem with getting out!

Vega: So you know about the General then?

Lizzie: What you mean she's not herself at the moment?

Vega: She just blew up one of the Power Rooms, just because we figured out she was behind it and so we couldn't fix it.

Lorne: We, who are we? Are there more of you?

Vega: Just me, Taoth and a scientist, Johansson, I believe his name is. But they are all stunned.

Lorne: She seem to go that route, she hasn't killed anyone, as far as I can tell, maybe there is a little it of the old General inside there.

Lizzie: We can only hope

Vega: I can't gain acces!

Lizzie: Try open the panel, it might work!

Vega: I'll try

Lorne: We have to get to the Gate Room. I believe San and Bray are there, if we can get to them...

*He is interrupted when the door opens*
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

*Following the lead of the scientist down the corridors, Taoth watches as he manages to open the closed doors somewhat faster than she did. They reach the lab*

Taoth: So, what do you need?

*The scientist starts gathering stuff*

Scientist: If you can gather some scanning equipment, and find another datapad. I'll manage the rest.

Taoth: Okay *starts getting the things together, and goes rummaging for the pad. While looking for it, she sees his name on a file 'Dr Johansson'?* Erm, Dr Johansson, right? You don't happen to have a first aid kit lying around here somewhere?

Johansson: It should be on the left shelf, second from top

Taoth: Thanks *goes to take it, and finds a datapad. Takes both and goes to sit down by the desk near the middle of the room. She takes out a dressing, and pulling out the piece of the ancient panel from her leg, applies pressure and bandages it up*

Johansson: I think I have everything, but we might have to make trips back

Taoth: You tell me what to get, and I'll run down here and bring it to you. Toss me your radio *Johansson gives her the radio, she tries it* Fen, this it Taoth, do you read me *gets back static

Johansson: Anything?

Taoth: We must still be too close, I'm only getting static

Johansson: You might wanna try going further

Taoth: I was just thinking that, but how wide an area don't the radios work in? For all we know, I'd have to go to the other side of the city to get it to work, or go directly to the control tower and tell them in person. The transporters aren't working...

Johansson: most of the doors are closed so it would take time and then the general is running around, right

Taoth: Rather you get them working from this end, and as soon as possible

Johansson: No pressure eih?

Taoth: None whatsoever, now we better get back *picks up some of the stuff, and heads out*
    Last edited by Taoth Vaclarush; January 6th, 2009 at 08:04 AM.

*The door opens*

Lizzie: Way to go Vega!

*However they get a stunned Vega in their arm*

Lorne: Woah!

*They both takes a few steps back and put her in the floor*

Melfan: I would almsot not have found her if she hadn't stopped here and tried to get you two out. I must thank you both for that. Bye now!

*She closes the door and locks it*

Lizzie: This isn't good.

*Lorne looks down at her and notice her clothes are slightly scorshed

Lorne: Something must have happened.

Lizzie: Like what?

Lorne: Something must have exploded, her clothes...

Lizzie: I don't like this, not one bit. You think she's possessed?

Lorne: There could be a number of things, last time she was like this was when we've eaten all the chocolate and lost our memories.

Lizzie: But we destroyed those

Lorne: I hope Taoth can tell the others about what has happened.

Lizzie: I hope so too.

*After Melfan closes the door*

Melfan: Now, all I have to do is to get Taoth and the scientist here

*She runs back to the room onlt to find it empty*

Melfan: Huh... This could be problematic *She looks down and see a blood trail* Maybe not so much, but to be on the safe side..

*She takes out a radio she took earlier*

Melfan: Hello? Anyone there?

*GateRoom*

San is sitting in the office talking to Bray, when a radio goes off*

Melfan: Hello? Anyone there?

San: Did you here that?

Bray: Yea, I didn't know she had a walkie-talkie in here.

San: I think she put one for emergencies, cant' believe I forgot!

Melfan: Hello? I'm hiding out in the lower levels.

*Fen walks in to the office*

Fen: Is that Melfan?

San: Ha! Found it! Melfan? It's San here.

Melfan: Oh thank god! I was hoping you would be there

San: What is going on? All Systems are gone and we heard an axplosion not long ago

Melfan: One of the power rooms has been destroyed. I saw Vega and Taoth.

San: Where you see them?

Melfan: Outside the Power Room! They walked away and then the room exploded! I've been following them since. I manage to get hold of a radio

*Fen takes the walkie-talkie from San*

Fen: You're lying!

Melfan: Fen? No, you have to believe me! They are not themself, I heard them talking about someone they refered as Master

Fen: Master?

San: Brainwashing?

Bray: If they used an ancient devise anything is possible.

Melfan: I have to keep... Vega. Hi. Thank god I found you. We need to go to the Gate Room...

*A gunshot is heard and there is silence over the radio*

Bray: Oh bloody hell

San: You don't think?

*Fen is just staring at the radio as is it would give all answers*

Fen: No... Vega wouldn't do that.

*He looks at them both and put down the radio*

Bray: Vega might not be herself, nor Taoth if Mel spoke the truth.

Fen: What if Mel has been taken by what ever force has managed to inflitrade Atlantis?

San: We heard the gunshot, Mel could be dead, injured or taken captive.

Bray: Can we assume Mel's message is correct?

San: We have to. I can't believe I'm saying this. But Vega and Taoth are to be considered hostiles, Bray tell the marines. Tell them to use their stunners only.

Bray: Will do *He leaves the office*

Fen: Now what?

San: Try and get everything operational again. So we can go to the bottom with this

Fen: Whatever this is.

San: We figure it out. We have to.

*Walking down the corridor, Taoth hears footsteps and signals Dr Johansson to stay back. She peeks to see that it’s melfan.*

Melfan: I know you’re here somewhere, you can’t stay hidden for long. If I don't find you, they will

Johansson whispers to Taoth: Who is she talking about?

*Taoth signals the oposite direction and leads them to a trasporter*

Taoth trys to open it: *whispers* It’s not working

Johansson: *also whispering* give me the pad, I’ll see what I can do

*Taoth hands him the pad and he starts to work on getting the transporter online. They start to hear footsteps again*

Taoth: Any moment now would be good

*Melfan is about to turn the corner when the transporter doors open, Johansson and Taoth step in. The general shoots, just missing as the doors close*

Johansson: That was too close

Taoth: Good work, what next

Johansson: There is another power generator room on the other side of the city, the systems aren't as key and vital, but i might be able to get some operational.

Taoth: Okay, and radios could work there

*Johansson presses the right area on the trasporter and the doors opens again*

Johansson: This way *leads*

Taoth: *Tries radio* Fen, this is Taoth, do you copy

Fen on radio: Yes we do, what is your position?

Taoth: We are on the far end of the city, nearest the south pier i think

Fen: Okay, we’ll send for you

Taoth: No wait, listen to me first before you do anything. Melfan isn’t herself, she stunned us and then blew up the power room we were in. I think she took Vega somewhere and she was chasing us just now. You need to get some marines to her, we’re going to the other power room to see if we can get everything oporational again

San on radio: We, who are you with?

Taoth: General San? Erm Dr Johansson, he was in the other room before it blew up

San: Are you alright?

Taoth: Yes, there were two explosions, so seeing a doctor wouldn’t do any harm

*Off radio, in the control room*

Fen: She doesn’t sound compromised

San: Neither did Melfan, and she’s probably shot now

Fen: So what we just heard was all a lie

San: We’re going by that, at least we know where they are. Radio Bray and tell him, and tell him to be careful, it could be a trap

*Fen nods*

San on radio: We are sending a doctor and some marines your way, stay put

Taoth: What about mel... *radio is cut of* damn it

Johansson: What is it?

Taoth: I don’t know, they are sending a doctor and some marines, but then I tried to ask what they are going to do about Melfan and they cut me off

Johansson: That’s odd

Taoth: You don’t say, something is going on

*They walk to the power room. *

Taoth: Lock the door, just in case. And make sure General Melfan can’t be accessed from the outside

Johansson: What if we need to make a run for it again

Taoth: Don’t worry, I got that taken care of

*Melfan disconnect the radio*

Melfan: That should keep them busy shaing shadows for a while. Now where have they gone? Couldn't have gone far, not with if they are wounded

*She takes off in a run following a trail that leads in to a room, she stops outside and listen hearing nothing she walks in*

Melfan: They've been here *She sees the dressing* What a pity, someone hurt...

*She leaves and heads off*

Melfan: Melfan: I know you’re here somewhere, you can’t stay hidden for long. If I don't find you, they will!

*As she is rounding the courner she sees Taoth and Johansson and tries to shoot but misses them*

Melfan: Crap. They got the transports up and running. Can't have that. *She walks in it and looks at the map* South pier has one, but also the Western one.

*She chooses the Western one, are transported, when she get's to the room she sees noone*

Melfan: This could work in my advantage actually! *She enters her code and opens up one of the security monitors for the Power Room at the South Pier, she sees them working* Found ya! *opening a com between her location and theirs* This is General Melfan speaking, Taoth and Johansson, I'm glad to see you. I see you have locked the door, and made sure I couldn't get in, any other surprises?

*Power Room on the south pier*

*Johansson and Taoth are working getting things operational when they hear Melfan*

Melfan: This is General Melfan speaking, Taoth and Johansson, I'm glad to see you. I see you have locked the door, and made sure I couldn't get in, any other surprises?

Taoth: What the hell?

Melfan: How's that leg of yours Taoth?

Taoth: There is no way she can see us!

Johansson: Actually, yes. *He points to a security camera*

Taoth: O goodie! Hey! We hailed the others, they will come and get you!

Melfan: Funny, I did the same thing. Only I made sure they come for you.

Taoth: What are you talking about?

Melfan: Appearently, you are under the influense of some you call the Master, who has manange to infiltrate the base.

*Taoth looks at Johansson who looks rather chocked*

Taoth: we have been infiltrated?

Melfan: Don't be ridicilous! Well, it has, sort of. Not in the way you two think of.

Taoth: What is it you want?

Melfan: I want many things, new rich world to conquer.

Johansson: Why is she telling us these things?

Taoth: Typical evil masterplan. Tell what you are gonna do, then watch the good guys destroy it.

Melfan: But no one suspect me, anyone that has, has been delt with. And soon will you

Taoth: What?

Johansson: She's gonna kill us!

Melfan: A little torture, a little maiming, a little killing, it's all fun! Oh, and Johansson, I would continue working if I where you.

*Suddenly there is a big power surge where Johansson that kills him*

Melfan: Ops! My bad.

*Taoth runs for the door but it refuses to opens*

Taoth: No!!

Melfan: did you know you could lock the doors remotely from another Power Room? And change who locked them in the first place?

Taoth: You son of a..!

Melfan: No need for foul language. Look at the bright side. Your still alive, and if you are a good girl, you will stay that way.

Taoth: You didn'y need to kill him!

Melfan: Means to an end. And he was very close to getting the communicationworking properly again. Couldn't have that, now could we?

Taoth: Who ever you are, you are not General Melfan, your an impostor!

Melfan: Oh, but I am General Melfan, through and through. With the exception, that the General you know, isn't running the show.

Taoth: What is that suppouse to mean?

Melfan: You humans are so dense sometimes! I can't believe that General O'Neill let be part of the Gate Program! Really pathetic really.

Taoth: General O'Neill isn't charge of the SGC anymore. He hasn't been for quite a while, not since... No.. I can't be!

Melfan: I know you know, say it. Get it off your chest!

Taoth: I can't be, she doesn't even look human.

Melfan: What is it we can do, that made us superior to you?

Taoth: Enter ones mind, but you are so far away!

Melfan: It's the clone thing, I've always been able to see what's up, if I do it hard enough, but then, I got more access, I beleive it was because of an enzyme.

Taoth: You have taken over the Melfan's mind haven't you?

Melfan: Give the girl a gold star!

Taoth: You are Hybrid Mel!

*Taoth stares at the security camera*

Melfan: Now for power, run along to the panel and finish what your friend was doing

*Taoth moves Johansson slightly, trying not to look into his open eyes, and startes working on the panel*

Melfan: Seeing as I didn’t get to you, it will only be a matter of time till the others do

Taoth: So that was the purpose of the marines

Melfan: Your begining to understand everything

Taoth: You won’t get away with this

Melfan: Oh we’ll see. You’ll be in the brig when I’m on some nice planet far away

*The power flickers on for a moment.*

Taoth turns to the camera again: The General has to be in there...

Melfan: Oh wait, here come the cavalry, this should be interesting

*There is a knock at the door*

Marine: Commander Vaclarush, unlock the door please

Melfan: You really should do what they say, pity I locked the doors from here *laughs*

Taoth: *shoots the camera, then takes the sidearm she gave Johansson and goes to the ventalation* You can’t keep me in here

Melfan: What are you doing?

*The marines outside hear the shot*

Marine: Get it open now!

* Taoth crawls into the vetalation system, gasping at the pain from her wounded leg. She shuffles through the cramp space, trying to find a good opening to come out of*

*Melfan looks at the dark screen*

Melfan: Huh... I do remember putting two cameras in there

*She punch a couple buttoms and new feed come on, Taoth is no where to be found*

Melfan: Where would one go if you where trapped in a room? Off course, silly me, the ventilation shaft.

*Outside the room*

Marine: I can't get any access

Bray: Great, I guess we have to blow the door

*They put a C4 on and goes away a bit before detonating*

Marine: Someone been in here... Woah!

Bray: What?

*He walks over to where one of the marines are, he sees the body*

Marine: He's dead.

Bray: Great...

2nd Marine: Sir, Look!

*Bray and the others look up at one of the security cameras that re moving about*

2nd Marine: Are we beeing watched?

Bray: It looks that way. *He looks around* Someone shoot that camera, probably didn't want anyone to know what was going on here.

2nd Marine: You think he *points to Johannsson* was trying to get things up and running?

Bray: Looks like it.

3rd Marine: Sir, I could definetly hear voices comming from this room, when we came, why is no one here?

Bray: She must have escaped via the vent...

2nd: Marine: Should we go after?

Bray: The vents are a maze, she could be anywhere by now.

4th: Marine: I've been trying to access the panels, but this one seem fried.

Bray: *via radio* This is Bray. Taoth escaped via the vent, there is no way of knowing where she is without the censors.

San: Can you get those up and running?

Bray: we can try, Johansson was trying to do that...

San: What you mean, try?

Bray: He's dead. The concols he was at was fried, they've must have booby trapped it.

San: Crap. Allright. See what you can do.

Bray: Will do.

Marine: Now what?

Bray: See if we can get this up and running.

*Taoth crawling throught the ventalation shafts, she takes a right and topples into a room. By the looks of it, it’s empty. Her leg is throbbing and she looks at the dressing. It could do with changing. She wonders into the corridor, aimlessly trying to get somewhere. She stumbles into the commissary where Rodney and C Carson are eating *

Rodney: How on earth did you get here?

Taoth: Ventalation shafts

C Carson: Goodness, are you alright? What happened? *He comes to examine her *

Taoth: It’s the General, Hybrid Mel has taken her over...

C Carson: I’ll call security and the infermary

Taoth: No! They’re after me *Rodney and C Carson look at her suspisiously* They think I’ve been compromised

Rodney: Are you?

Taoth: Ofcourse not, but the General’s got them to believe I am, and now no one trusts me.

C Carson: Well your leg needs attention immediately

Taoth: Rodney, were can I get access to city systems besides control room, that one power room and then the one near the south pier?

Rodney: You’re being demanding, that leaves you east and west. Take a pick

Taoth: Thanks, now you need to go tell General San about Mel, and pray she believes you

C Carson: I’m not letting you go with that leg of yours

Taoth: There’s no time, the marines are going to find me soon *Carson looks at her sharply * Your persistant, aren’t you. Fine, do what you need to on the way. But I‘m warning you, the last doctor that tagged along with me just got killed. You head straight back when you’re done, and Rodney, the control room

Rodney: Yes yes

*Rodney goes down one corridor, and Taoth and C Carson down another. McKay bumps into two marines *

Marine: Have you seen Taoth

Rodney: Erm...no, I haven’t. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to strech my legs

*Taoth and C Carson hear the marine speaking with Rodney. She grabs his arm and makes a run for the nearest transporter *

*Inside the transporter, Taoth looks for the east and west transporters on the map*

C Carson: You’re going to want to make up your mind soon

Taoth presses one of them: Here we go

*They exit the transporter, and it’s earily quiet. C Carson goes to see if he can find a med kit, Taoth covers him just in case. *

C Carson: Now, you’re going to have to sit down for a little while

*She does as he asks, keeping her weapon trained over his shoulder. He removes the bandage and starts the clean the wound *

C Carson: it looks remarkably fine, considering you’ve been crawiling through those ventalation shafts. But you’ll have to take some time off to let this heal properly

Taoth: Come on doc... *he gives her the same sharp look as before * we’ll talk about it later, fine

*Carson wraps her leg up in a clean bandage, then looks at her face. He sees if there’s anything in the kit to extract some of the crystal shards that have dug themselves in. Taoth flinches slightly as he pulls some out *

Taoth: Can you leave those for later, just give me something for the pain. We need to move.

C Carson: *looks through the kit and gives her some painkiller, which she takes * Promise you won’t whine

Taoth: Sure thing

C Carson: So what’s your plan?

Taoth: We need to try get control of the systems... again, and find out where general Melfan is

C Carson: Don’t sound too bad

Taoth: Well it would help if she wasn’t trying to kill people and blow up everything. How are you going to get the hybrid out of her brain?

C Carson: We’ll find a way. *He helps her onto her feet and they start making their way to the power room *

Lizzie is checking Vega’s vital signs.

Lorne: How is she?

Lizzie: Still totally out of it. That stunner must had some kick in it but she’ll be OK.

Lizzie starts to check in Vegas pockets.

Lorne: What are you doing?

Lizzie: I think the General’s made her first mistake. She was so keen to push Vega in here out of the way that she had no time to check though her ...…

Lizzie pulls out a pistol and a flash light and a pocket knife.

Lizzie: Good girl. Always be prepared. That’s my motto too.

Lorne raises an eyebrow: Good stuff.

Lizzie: OK then let’s try that vent overhead. *she rolled her eyes* Our favourite escape route. Give me a leg up.

Lorne links his hands together and Lizzie balances on them and stretches to reach the small vent and starts to use the knife to undo the screws.

Lorne: I don’t know about you but that is way too small for anyone to crawl into.

Lizzie: Yes …..I know….but…..*the metal grill falls to the floor*…..all the vent shafts in Atlantis must be the same size but this one, for some reason, has just been made to look as if its small. See….*Lizzie starts to dig at the edge of the small hole in the wall with the knife and the wall easily comes away revealing a large opening.* Lizzie hauls herself up and into the shaft.

Lorne: What about Vega?

Lizzie: Well her vitals are stable. She’ll be fine. We’ll come back for her later. You keep the pistol and watch my six.

Lorne: With pleasure.

Lizzie: Hey!

Lorne: Oh come on! You knew I’d say that.

Lizzie just smiles and starts to crawl.
    Last edited by LizzieAnne; January 24th, 2009 at 11:38 AM.

Infirmary:

"Your wish is my command!" JPJ shouted just before she executed a perfect roundhouse kick to RiG's solar plexus that knocked the wind right out of her.

"Oomf!" RiG muttered as she fell to the floor. She lay there for several minutes trying to remember how to breathe when, out of the corner of her eye, she noticed JPJ swing her foot towards her in another attack. RIG flipped over onto her hands and knees and swung her left leg around catching JPJ's ankles and knocking her to the ground in one fluid motion. JPJ's left shoulder and hip connected with the hard infirmary floor with a loud crack that left her gasping in pain. JPJ's injured left hand broke her fall resulting in two broken fingers.

"Ooh, ...that had to ...hurt." RiG remarked between breaths.

JPJ had picked herself up from the floor and was now studying her rapidly swelling ring and middle fingers with a frown. "I think they're broken!" She looked over at RiG, "You broke my fingers!"

"Whaddya gonna do about it?" RiG asked, her lungs now fully cooperating once again.

"AAAARGH!" JPJ bellows as she charges towards RiG.

"Oh, ****!" A wide eyed RiG spins around and runs out of the infirmary like a bat out of hell.
    Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; March 31st, 2009 at 01:24 PM.

Hallway:

RiG sprinted down the hallway as fast as her injuries would allow, her right arm wrapped around her abdomen protectively. Each step sent waves of pain radiating through her belly. Her nose, no longer bleeding, had swollen and was already showing signs of bruising. The swelling made it impossible to breath properly. Her left shin had begun to ache from the impact with JPJ's leg earlier and she gritted her teeth as pain shot up her leg each time her left foot hit the floor.

She turned her head to check behind her and thus didn't see the puddle of water on the floor ahead of her. Her left foot hit the water and the next thing she knew she was airborne. A few seconds later she felt the impact of the floor against her right side and cried out in pain. With her eyes closed she slowly turned onto her back and tried to get her breathing, such as it was, back in order.

"Ow." She hissed. Her hand went instinctively to her side, "That's a broken rib." She opened her eyes and looked around, still no sign of JPJ. She tilted her head back to get a look at was was behind her and sighed at what she saw. A door to the men's room. "Great, some guy forgets to turn off the sink and I pay for it. Just my luck." RiG groused before she attempted to sit up. I gotta get outta here before JPJ catches up to me!

With a monumental effort RiG managed to get herself into a sitting position, albeit hunched over. Her nose throbbed now that she was upright again, gravity is a b1tch! She painfully got to her feet, her breath hitching with every move she made.

"I need a vacation." RiG huffed before making her way down the hallway once again. "Someplace warm, with a beach and those tropical drinks they serve in pineapples with those little umbrellas." RiG continued to mumble to herself about palm trees and sunbathing and cabanna boys as she turned a corner, disappearing from view.

JPJ crept out from her hiding spot, behind a rather large potted plant, and snickered before taking off at a steady trot after RiG.

Hallway:~A few minutes later...

JPJ jogged down the hallway cradling her left hand to her chest, she kept clear of the puddle that RiG had slipped in and stopped just short of the corner. She edged closer and peeked her head around it and smirked at the sight of RiG staggering down the hallway, obviously slowed by her injuries; favoring her left leg and her left arm was wrapped around her belly - her right hand resting on her aching hip. She was still muttering about vacations.

"Boy, you're a sorry sight!" JPJ called out to her in a mock jovial tone.

RiG stopped dead in her tracks at the sound of JPJ's voice and winced.

She turned around and surveyed her foe, a mere 5 feet away, noting the way JPJ hugged her left hand to her chest and the bruising around her left eye. RiG smirked, "That makes two of us."

"What are you smirkin' at?"

"I was right, you do look good with a black eye!"

JPJ narrowed her eyes at RiG, "You. Are. Dead."
    Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; March 31st, 2009 at 01:28 PM.