This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Video Games?

I know their were sum in development a few years back, so what happened?

I couldn't believe that no one made an SG1 game for the consoles/PC during the series run.

Are there any plans for Stargate game in the future?

It would ******* rock to see a Stargate game like Starcraft..... unless there is one already and i don't know bout it.

Anyone got news on Stargate videogames?
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 23 September 2010, 07:16 AM. Reason: bleeped for a reason.
    They Say He Travels The Gate Network Searching The Universe For Powerful Technology, They Call Him...... The Gate Traveller

http://www.stargateworlds.com/
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

And language.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

yes

SG worlds =september-ish

SG alliance = not gonna happen

other games may have mods google stargate mod search

^^they're not official though so don't count on any turning up, half life 2 abydos/sgc map works
        sigpic
        EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
        -Liberty Prime

Comment

You obviosely didn't look for it on google then cause theres lots about it on the first page.

There is atleast 1 official stargate game in productions called Stargate: Worlds which i believe is a MMORPG were you can explore the galaxy with freinds and such about like WOW or EVE i think it comes out in 2009.

There was a game originally in production called stargate SG1: The alliance and was in production during the season run but this was cancelled begin making of stargate worlds and because they had a break down in partnership with another company they were working with.

There are also several mods to existing games like nexus, starfleet command 3and several other currently existing games.
          if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

Stargate Games
            -Stargate Worlds: in production
            -SG1 The Alliance: cancelled
            Mods
            -Stargate Ship Pack 1: BC
            -Stargate Ship Pack 2: BC
            -Stargate Ship Pack 3: BC
            -Ultimate Stargate Pack: in production, will have updates, ships, bridges, crew, and some new stuff. meant for BC.
            -Alliance Pack: Legacy
            -several single SG ships: Armada 2
            Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Working...
            X