This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sg:Event Horizon

Hello one and all! We are open to all to join our role playing game!

Stargate: Event Horizon!

http://sg-eh.forumotion.com/index.htm

Nice people only please! We don't tolerate rude people...other then me and Dex! =P

Hope to see you in the game!

Amy out!

Yes, this folder is the place to post advertisements for other RP's. It is, after all the "Stargate Role-Playing" folder.

While I hope Darren will allow us to be the only RPG on GateWorld, we can't exclude discussion or ads.

If there is no interest and no one replies, the thread will drift down the list into inactivity. If there is interest, follow the link to the other game or discuss details in PM with the originator.

Above all - be polite. These people are guests in our 'home' and we need to make a good impression. Who knows, maybe they'll join up with our game.
    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
      Yes, this folder is the place to post advertisements for other RP's. It is, after all the "Stargate Role-Playing" folder.

While I hope Darren will allow us to be the only RPG on GateWorld, we can't exclude discussion or ads.

If there is no interest and no one replies, the thread will drift down the list into inactivity. If there is interest, follow the link to the other game or discuss details in PM with the originator.

Above all - be polite. These people are guests in our 'home' and we need to make a good impression. Who knows, maybe they'll join up with our game.
      Thank you Gen Blue for being so nice, you really made me feel welcome ^_^

Comment

Working...
      X