This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McKay and Teyla

Anyone else here think that Rodney and Teyla should get more screentime together in Season 5? We always see the usual pairings throughout the Seasons 1-4, McKay/Sheppard, Sheppard/Ronon, Ronon/Teyla, Beckett/McKay.... nothing against them but more of the unusual, please!
    sigpic

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
    Anyone else here think that Rodney and Teyla should get more screentime together in Season 5? We always see the usual pairings throughout the Seasons 1-4, McKay/Sheppard, Sheppard/Ronon, Ronon/Teyla, Beckett/McKay.... nothing against them but more of the unusual, please!
    I have a feeling they're getting some screen time together in the first episode. Not that Rodney is going to like it...

I'm guessing he's gonna scream...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
      I have a feeling they're getting some screen time together in the first episode. Not that Rodney is going to like it...

I can imagine how awkward he would be especially after everything that's happened. Be interesting.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        I can imagine how awkward he would be especially after everything that's happened. Be interesting.
        He can say he's gotten further with Teyla than Sheppard...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
          Faint would be more accurate...
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

If the rumor is true than he has indeed a very good scene with her!
            Spoiler:
            Hope McKay have to take action and protect her from Michael?

But I like them stuck together and have a "real" talk about the team or their emotions. Maybe like the one Sheppard and Telya had in "Sateda".
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Rodney McKay does not faint... He passes out...

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                Oh, that's right he does.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Killdeer appearance in 3...2...1...

Comment

From manly hunger?
                    These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
                      From manly hunger?
                      .: Teyla developed a craving and ate all the blue jello

.: On topic, I would like to see Rodney and Teyla. It seems she's attached to John or Ronon most of the time ... And Carson/Teyla. Doesn't get much screentime either so I cherish my little moments between them

Comment

I might be alone in this, but I don't really like the idea of mckay/teyla scenes. I think she might come across as too uptight. still, it wouldn't hurt to see a few.

Comment

Oh, that's right he does.
                          And don't you forget it...!

Anyway, IMO Rodney/Teyla is the only relationship that still needs some major development (although obviously there's everyone/Woolsey), so I would like some.

Comment

I'd be really annoyed if they EVER show McKay faint as it has been shown on many occasions that McKay is quite brave even when he thinks he is about to die. Remember the episode Spoils of War" where McKay had very good reason to think he was about to die when the Wraith Queen picked him out to be the first to be fed on, he didnt faint, cry or wet his pants, what he did was make a joke. If McKay can be brave in that situation then he should have no problems with

Spoiler:
                            delivering Teyla's baby

In regards to this thread i couldnt agree more that McKay and Teyla need alot more scenes together as other than that 1 scene in "The Kindred" i cant think of a single scene in Season 4 where McKay and Teyla were alone which is very poor considering that they are both main characters.

I also am of the belief that McKay and Ronon need more scenes together as that has been lacking aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
                              I'd be really annoyed if they EVER show McKay faint as it has been shown on many occasions that McKay is quite brave even when he thinks he is about to die. Remember the episode Spoils of War" where McKay had very good reason to think he was about to die when the Wraith Queen picked him out to be the first to be fed on, he didnt faint, cry or wet his pants, what he did was make a joke. If McKay can be brave in that situation then he should have no problems with

Spoiler:
                              delivering Teyla's baby

In regards to this thread i couldnt agree more that McKay and Teyla need alot more scenes together as other than that 1 scene in "The Kindred" i cant think of a single scene in Season 4 where McKay and Teyla were alone which is very poor considering that they are both main characters.

I also am of the belief that McKay and Ronon need more scenes together as that has been lacking aswell.
                              Spoiler:
                              McKay delivering Teyla's baby is perfect!

McKay and Teyla should have more screen time together, mostly because they have had precious little of it up to now. They are polar opposites, and it seems that Teyla spends most of her time tolerating McKay, but put them together in a situation where he will be forced not to rely on technobabble to save the day, and I bet it could be very interesting.
                              sigpic The Outlaw Josey Wales
                              Josey Wales: Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

----------------

Comment

Working...
                              X