• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revelations (410)

Visit the Episode GuideBATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON FOUR
    REVELATIONS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 410

D'Anna's ploy to draw four of the Final Five out of the Colonial fleet leads to a hostage stand-off, with one of the Cylons offers himself as a bargaining chip. A critical clue to the location of Earth is discovered.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 25 April 2011, 04:31 PM.

Holy Crap.

Comment

OMG! I am barely coherant right now the episode was that good. I'll try to be more in depth a little later.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

WOOOOHOOOOO! We found Earth! I wanted to hug all the characters too!

Until that last bit.....Something nasty went down it seems.

Comment

the happiest moment in these peoples lives and it lasted a minute

Comment

WHAT the HELL?

Also, neither Roslin nor Baltar are the dying leader then?

Comment

This episode can be summed up with one word. Dumfounding.

Not only did we get to see Tigh confront Adama about being a final five (four) but also we saw Kara Thrace's reaction to Anders being a cylon. Personally I am very interested in seeing how that affects their already strained relationship.

Finally, We see earth... Not exactly what everyone was hoping for. But then again, what did they expect the 13th tribe to do? after all, they are human. I can't believe however that no one at all survived, if the civilization was as advanced as it is now, some people hiding in shelters or radiation-bunkers would survive. I mean look at caprica, the resistance lasted for a long time. In modern day USA, there are bunkers designed for people to live in them throughout a nuclear winter.

(Also, if for some reason the colonials settle earth, lose the location of the colonies, and somehow believe that some advanced civilization lives on the colonies, and return there only to find the same thing on caprica, it would be a horrible yet good reminder of all this has happened before...)

The music signal returning was also a nice touch, I know for sure now that Kara's viper is connected to the final five, if it wasn't for D'anna saying that their were only four in the fleet, I would think that Kara was the final cylon.

Can't wait until next year!
              Last edited by Chev's Ron; 13 June 2008, 07:11 PM.
              Ani Ohev Eretz Yisrael V'Chol Hakavod L'Tzahal.
              -----------------------------------------------
              I support Israel, my home, and my Jewish bretheren fully and with all my heart. I wish everyone I know in Tzahal health and safety!

Is loving the best addition to the Stargate Saga, known as Universe!

Comment

I want to have Bear McCreary's babies. That orchestral bit with the yellow sunlight - truly beautiful.

And what the frak was Lee's little striptease on the DRADIS table? I mean, I'm not complaining, per se, but it was... odd.

However, EJO wins the season.
                Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Was that bridge what I think it was?
                  "Thats O'Neill with TWO L's!"
                  *Jack holds up three fingers*
                  ------------------------------
                  Anubis' Jaffa: "No matter what you've previously endured. You have no idea what Anubis is capable of."
                  Jack: "You ended that sentence with a preposition..... Bastard!"

Comment

Well... I wasn't expecting that.

Comment

that almost looked like the brooklyn bridge in New York at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by jree View Post
                        that almost looked like the brooklyn bridge in New York at the end.
                        Exactly.
                        "Thats O'Neill with TWO L's!"
                        *Jack holds up three fingers*
                        ------------------------------
                        Anubis' Jaffa: "No matter what you've previously endured. You have no idea what Anubis is capable of."
                        Jack: "You ended that sentence with a preposition..... Bastard!"

Comment

Originally posted by GateDragon View Post
                          the happiest moment in these peoples lives and it lasted .......a minute
                          Oh gods yeah. When Lee jumped on the console and threw his jacket I giggled tearyness.

Life in the Galacticaverse kinda sucks.....

Comment

oh snapples the planet was nuked

reminds me of the first 2 fallout games which where set in a post nuclear apocalyptic setting(with a 50's twist) ~

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                              WHAT the HELL?

Also, neither Roslin nor Baltar are the dying leader then?
                              Ditto. Times a million.
                              Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X