No announcement yet.

Sanctuary in the UK- ITV 4 / Watch News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woo!! that was amazing! i loved it (watched it on the wednesday repeat) it was nice to see some people that have been on stargate (lorne obviously, and also wasn't that bald guy and athosian?)

i wanna watch part 2 now!! i'm glad they didn't show it as a 2 hour special because that would have clashed with heroes lol
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

My problem (apart from not being able to recive ITV4, which is another matter) is the 2100hrs start time.

I work weird shifts, and at that time I'm either in bed cos I've got an 0600hrs start the next morning, or I'm at work and don't knock off for another hour.
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
        woo!! that was amazing! i loved it (watched it on the wednesday repeat) it was nice to see some people that have been on stargate (lorne obviously, and also wasn't that bald guy and athosian?)

i wanna watch part 2 now!! i'm glad they didn't show it as a 2 hour special because that would have clashed with heroes lol
        Yep.... he was also in an Episode of SG-1..... and is Todd in Stargate Atlantis

Honestly avie.... your slipping
        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

I was really disappointed by their decision to only air the first hour. Notice how i said "hour" and not "episode". That's because it clearly wasn't a two-parter, but a single feature-length story.

As it stands, they left it on a fairly odd and mundane cliffhanger (whether Will is brave enough to enter the room with Alexi), which i'm not sure will bring back viewers for a second week.

The first hour was slow, meticulous setup. Without the payoff that the second hour provides, it seems rather tame and dare i say it, dull.

Was showing "Battlefield Earth" again in a prime time slot, really so important ITV?

Comment

"Battlefield Earth"???

Good God in Govan what a truly terrible movie!
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
              Yep.... he was also in an Episode of SG-1..... and is Todd in Stargate Atlantis

Honestly avie.... your slipping
              yeah it was that season 7 episode with the uplink thing, and the shrinking dome, i know, i only founf out he was todd the other day though!! crazy!

*slips over*
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

Is there a reason there was no opening titles? Is it just because it was the 2hr opener (well, I say 2hr, you know what I mean).
                sigpic
                Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

I'd just like to ask when I will be able to catch a glimpse of sanctuary here in the UK. channel/time.

Considering I havent heard from it at all I will assume it hasnt arrived yet! If so, when does it?

thanks.

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=53758
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

The answer in one easy post is it's on Monday nights on ITV4 at 9pm, repeated Wednesday and I think Friday or Sat on the same channel. This Monday coming, 27th Oct, will be episode 5, so you've missed a few I'm afraid!

Play have it on preorder, and it will be available on box set in Feb.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
                        The answer in one easy post is it's on Monday nights on ITV4 at 9pm, repeated Wednesday and I think Friday or Sat on the same channel. This Monday coming, 27th Oct, will be episode 5, so you've missed a few I'm afraid!

Play have it on preorder, and it will be available on box set in Feb.
                        It's repeated on Saturday nights. Here's the link for the Sanctuary box set at Play.com for pre-order.
                        sigpic

Comment

Just discovered something really annoying.....ITV4 has been showing the episodes only three days after the US but I see next Monday 18 Nov, there will be no episode because of......DARTS!!!! Can you believe it? so we'll fall behind.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                            Just discovered something really annoying.....ITV4 has been showing the episodes only three days after the US but I see next Monday 18 Nov, there will be no episode because of......DARTS!!!! Can you believe it? so we'll fall behind.
                            what about the wednesday?
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            Quotes!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                              what about the wednesday?
                              According to my online Digiguide. Nope. No Weds or Sat showing either unfortunately. Just more.....yep you guessed it DARTS! Oh and I should have typed 17 Nov not 18 Nov. After this weeks epi no more until 24 Nov episode 7 'The Five'.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh sweet joy.I used to play darts years ago,but it's far more fun to play than to spectate.

Ah well.Can't be helped .
                                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                                X