No announcement yet.

Sanctuary in the UK- ITV 4 / Watch News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've emailed ITV4 to tell them about my disappointment that Sanctuary won't be show because of the (stupid!) darts.

I know it won't change anything, but I feel better for having a wee moan.
    sigpic

Comment

A good moan to the right people can work wonders.WTG,Bev !

*Sets Nubbins onto the darts commentators*

Maybe they'd liven it up a wee bit......
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
        A good moan to the right people can work wonders.WTG,Bev !

*Sets Nubbins onto the darts commentators*

Maybe they'd liven it up a wee bit......
        Now that's something I wouldn't mind watching.

I received a standard reply to my email this morning:

Originally posted by ITV4
        Thank you for your email and comments which have been registered here at ITV Viewer Services and also forwarded onto senior management for their viewing.

Kind regards,

ITV Viewer Services - dc

ITV Viewer Services | ITV plc
        Tel: 0844 88 14150 | [email protected]
        Hopefully a real person will read it and reply to me. At least it shows them I'm interested enough in Sanctuary to moan at their scheduling.
        sigpic

Comment

I have a feeling - and it is just a feeling - that it's because the week break that the US had and the airing of "Nubbins" here last night has effectively put us just 3 days behind the US airing instead of the normal one week 3 days. Now we of course don't have a problem with that, but networks can be a bit funny about these things.
          sigpic

Comment

I noticed that Sci-Fi will not show Sanctuary on Nov.28 (day after Thanksgiving), so both networks have preempted Sanctuary in November...

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
              Now that's something I wouldn't mind watching.
              Hehehe. Very hard to score 180 with furballs scoffing one's darts...

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              I received a standard reply to my email this morning:

Hopefully a real person will read it and reply to me. At least it shows them I'm interested enough in Sanctuary to moan at their scheduling.
              Good initial response from Viewer Services,imo.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                I've emailed ITV4 to tell them about my disappointment that Sanctuary won't be show because of the (stupid!) darts.

I know it won't change anything, but I feel better for having a wee moan.
                I emailed them too, like you say Bev it won't change their minds, but I felt better. stupid darts!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                sigpic
                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Can't believe hese no new ep on monday cos of darts!! i only watch it at UK pace, since its fairly close to the US airing (and that im watchin enough show at US pace as it is).

Comment

*kicks ITV4* do they realize how hard they make it to discuss with our UK buddies when they are so far behind?? Good job Bev and Julia!!
                    sigpic

Comment

The scheduling is irritating,but the US/UK airings will fall back to only 3 days gap soon because of the Thanksgiving break in the US.

*Sigh* I'd far rather see "The Five" than a bunch of Darts guys sweating it out on the Oche though.

Comment

Why isn't it on? I don't remember hearing any announcements about it. Does anyone know will there be double next week, has it been moved to later in the week, or is this just a week off?
                        sigpic
                        Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

Originally posted by Frontastic View Post
                          Why isn't it on? I don't remember hearing any announcements about it. Does anyone know will there be double next week, has it been moved to later in the week, or is this just a week off?
                          I Believe it is due to the Darts.
                          DAMN THEM!!!
                          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Five hours of Darts doesn't do much for me either.I'm currently watching "I'm a Celebrity..get me a less yucky show" instead.

According to the planner,we get the deferred ep "The Five" next Monday.

Comment

Grrr, darts, not only have they bored me to tears on many a Sunday when my Dad would watch them but now they've come between me and Amanda. If I ever become a dictator, that "sport" will be outlawed.

But the main point is we're not losing an ep, we're just getting this weeks, next week. I guess thats tolerable...
                              sigpic
                              Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

That's a good way to look at it.

The only thing I can say in Darts' defence is that it isn't as gross as the "thing" one of the contenders on the Celeb show had to eat to win dinner for her team.

*Shudders*

Comment

Working...
                                X