X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary in the UK- ITV 4 / Watch News

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/a9324...fi-series.html

Thanks for posting that .
    Interesting choice of channel,as ITV4 is accessible to Sky viewers ,Virgin Media (?),Freeview box owners and all the other cable channel subscribers .
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Not exactly what you'd call "mainstream" though, is it?
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Depends how you define mainstream, pretty much everyone has it, and they get a lot of viewers, especially when the Champions League is on.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
          Not exactly what you'd call "mainstream" though, is it?
          No, but at least everyone will be able to watch it (well by 2012 at least, otherwise they can't watch anything)
          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Thanks for posting even if it itv 4 its better than nothing
            sigpic
            Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
            Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
              Thanks for posting that .
              Interesting choice of channel,as ITV4 is accessible to Sky viewers ,Virgin Media (?),Freeview box owners and all the other cable channel subscribers .
              Yes, Virgin Media customers receive ITV4 too, Baggy.
              Well, it's not the channel I would have expected to see it on, but at least someone is going to air it.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                Well, it's not the channel I would have expected to see it on, but at least someone is going to air it.
                i don't really understand. is this a bad channel to air it?

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                  i don't really understand. is this a bad channel to air it?

sally
                  Before I reply are you from the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                    Before I reply are you from the UK?
                    no.

but i'm a fan of sanctuary, and i was just concerned that this wasn't a good station, from what's being said.

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                      no.

but i'm a fan of sanctuary, and i was just concerned that this wasn't a good station, from what's being said.

sally
                      Well it's not really a bad channel, in a way it's better than Sky One. Almost everyone in the UK has access to ITV 4 but only Sky Digital/Plus/HD customers (and probably a few others, I'm not sure), can watch Sky One. Despite this however the most top watched show for Sky One last week was watched by nearly 5 times as many people who watched ITV 4's most watched show.
                      Basically it's a channel that slumbers away at the bottom of the TV guide and no one really takes notice of it.

Comment

Well I'll be watching it tomorrow, Chelsea Vs. Fenerbahce is on.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                          Indeed ! I thought Sky or SciFi Europe would have been the obvious channels keen to buy the show,but at least on ITV4 there's a broader and fairer potential audience ,and no sudden exclusions of viewers like the big division between Sky and Virgin TV last year.
                          A lot of people I know were so cheesed off by the costs and fuss involved ,they dropped satellite and now have Freeview.

Another thought :imo,lower profile stations don't have huge expectations from new shows.That may work in Sanctuary's favour as ITV4 won't be keen to drop the show if it takes a while to grow in ratings.
                          Last edited by Bagpuss; 08 April 2008, 07:23 AM. Reason: Typo.*sigh*
                          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Thanks for this, not having any form or pay tv like sky or virgin now i'll be able to see it.

ITV4 do have history of showing this type of thing, they have recently finished showing season 1 of Jericho.
                            sigpic

Comment

Sounds interesting, is there an air date yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X