Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345 67815 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 302

Thread: Sanctuary in the UK- ITV 4 / Watch News

  1. #81
    Lieutenant Colonel AvatarIII's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2007
    Location
    Back from Yudonwanano,
    Posts
    3,252

    Default Re: ITV 4 to air Sanctuary

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Carpenter View Post
    Yep.... he was also in an Episode of SG-1..... and is Todd in Stargate Atlantis

    Honestly avie.... your slipping
    yeah it was that season 7 episode with the uplink thing, and the shrinking dome, i know, i only founf out he was todd the other day though!! crazy!

    *slips over*
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    STARGAvaTarIII
    http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k4...0137376zj2.png

  2. #82
    Chief Master Sergeant Frontastic's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland.
    Posts
    205

    Default Re: ITV 4 to air Sanctuary

    Is there a reason there was no opening titles? Is it just because it was the 2hr opener (well, I say 2hr, you know what I mean).

    Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

  3. #83
    Airman Matkin21's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The United Kingdom
    Posts
    41

    Default Sanctuary in the UK

    I'd just like to ask when I will be able to catch a glimpse of sanctuary here in the UK. channel/time.

    Considering I havent heard from it at all I will assume it hasnt arrived yet! If so, when does it?

    thanks.

  4. #84
    Remata'Klan jelgate's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    injecting self with ketracel white
    Posts
    32,796

  5. #85
    Captain Mousie's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,432

    Default Re: Sanctuary in the UK

    The answer in one easy post is it's on Monday nights on ITV4 at 9pm, repeated Wednesday and I think Friday or Sat on the same channel. This Monday coming, 27th Oct, will be episode 5, so you've missed a few I'm afraid!

    Play have it on preorder, and it will be available on box set in Feb.

  6. #86
    Ruffler Extraordinaire dipsofjazz's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    104,167

    Sam Re: Sanctuary in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Mousie View Post
    The answer in one easy post is it's on Monday nights on ITV4 at 9pm, repeated Wednesday and I think Friday or Sat on the same channel. This Monday coming, 27th Oct, will be episode 5, so you've missed a few I'm afraid!

    Play have it on preorder, and it will be available on box set in Feb.
    It's repeated on Saturday nights. Here's the link for the Sanctuary box set at Play.com for pre-order.
    <a href=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/dipsofjazz/media/sig%20pics/77ab48d9-1023-48cf-8782-b3dadf52b3fe.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/dipsofjazz/sig%20pics/77ab48d9-1023-48cf-8782-b3dadf52b3fe.jpg target=_blank>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...dadf52b3fe.jpg</a></a>

  7. #87
    Big Bad Wolf LizzieAnne's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A few clicks East of Valhalla
    Posts
    5,742

    Default Re: Sanctuary in the UK

    Just discovered something really annoying.....ITV4 has been showing the episodes only three days after the US but I see next Monday 18 Nov, there will be no episode because of......DARTS!!!! Can you believe it? so we'll fall behind.

  8. #88
    Lieutenant Colonel AvatarIII's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2007
    Location
    Back from Yudonwanano,
    Posts
    3,252

    Default Re: Sanctuary in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by LizzieAnne View Post
    Just discovered something really annoying.....ITV4 has been showing the episodes only three days after the US but I see next Monday 18 Nov, there will be no episode because of......DARTS!!!! Can you believe it? so we'll fall behind.
    what about the wednesday?
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    STARGAvaTarIII
    http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k4...0137376zj2.png

  9. #89
    Big Bad Wolf LizzieAnne's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A few clicks East of Valhalla
    Posts
    5,742

    Default Re: Sanctuary in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarIII View Post
    what about the wednesday?
    According to my online Digiguide. Nope. No Weds or Sat showing either unfortunately. Just more.....yep you guessed it DARTS! Oh and I should have typed 17 Nov not 18 Nov. After this weeks epi no more until 24 Nov episode 7 'The Five'.

  10. #90
    Nox Envoy
    (Moderator)
    Bagpuss's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    24,860

    Default Re: Sanctuary in the UK

    Oh sweet joy.I used to play darts years ago,but it's far more fun to play than to spectate.

    Ah well.Can't be helped .
    Problems accessing the Omnipedia? Click here!
    The places to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info :

  11. #91
    Ruffler Extraordinaire dipsofjazz's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    104,167

    Sam Re: Sanctuary in the UK

    I've emailed ITV4 to tell them about my disappointment that Sanctuary won't be show because of the (stupid!) darts.

    I know it won't change anything, but I feel better for having a wee moan.
    <a href=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/dipsofjazz/media/sig%20pics/77ab48d9-1023-48cf-8782-b3dadf52b3fe.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/dipsofjazz/sig%20pics/77ab48d9-1023-48cf-8782-b3dadf52b3fe.jpg target=_blank>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...dadf52b3fe.jpg</a></a>

  12. #92
    Nox Envoy
    (Moderator)
    Bagpuss's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    24,860

    Default Re: Sanctuary in the UK

    A good moan to the right people can work wonders.WTG,Bev !

    *Sets Nubbins onto the darts commentators*

    Maybe they'd liven it up a wee bit......
    Problems accessing the Omnipedia? Click here!
    The places to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info :

  13. #93
    Ruffler Extraordinaire dipsofjazz's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    104,167

    Sam Re: Sanctuary in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
    A good moan to the right people can work wonders.WTG,Bev !

    *Sets Nubbins onto the darts commentators*

    Maybe they'd liven it up a wee bit......
    Now that's something I wouldn't mind watching.


    I received a standard reply to my email this morning:

    Quote Originally Posted by ITV4
    Thank you for your email and comments which have been registered here at ITV Viewer Services and also forwarded onto senior management for their viewing.

    Kind regards,

    ITV Viewer Services - dc

    ITV Viewer Services | ITV plc
    Tel: 0844 88 14150 | viewerservices@itv.com
    Hopefully a real person will read it and reply to me. At least it shows them I'm interested enough in Sanctuary to moan at their scheduling.
    <a href=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/dipsofjazz/media/sig%20pics/77ab48d9-1023-48cf-8782-b3dadf52b3fe.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/dipsofjazz/sig%20pics/77ab48d9-1023-48cf-8782-b3dadf52b3fe.jpg target=_blank>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...dadf52b3fe.jpg</a></a>

  14. #94
    Colonel PengYn's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2006
    Location
    delightfully borderline insubordinate
    Posts
    5,862

    Default Re: Sanctuary in the UK

    I have a feeling - and it is just a feeling - that it's because the week break that the US had and the airing of "Nubbins" here last night has effectively put us just 3 days behind the US airing instead of the normal one week 3 days. Now we of course don't have a problem with that, but networks can be a bit funny about these things.

  15. #95
    Probie alta's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    17

    Default Re: Sanctuary in the UK

    I noticed that Sci-Fi will not show Sanctuary on Nov.28 (day after Thanksgiving), so both networks have preempted Sanctuary in November...

  16. #96
    Nox Envoy
    (Moderator)
    Bagpuss's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    24,860

    Default Re: Sanctuary in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by dipsofjazz View Post
    Now that's something I wouldn't mind watching.
    Hehehe. Very hard to score 180 with furballs scoffing one's darts...

    Quote Originally Posted by dipsofjazz
    I received a standard reply to my email this morning:

    Hopefully a real person will read it and reply to me. At least it shows them I'm interested enough in Sanctuary to moan at their scheduling.
    Good initial response from Viewer Services,imo.
    Problems accessing the Omnipedia? Click here!
    The places to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info :

  17. #97
    Lieutenant Colonel samcarterrules's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Arbroath, Scotland
    Posts
    3,416

    Default Re: Sanctuary in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by dipsofjazz View Post
    I've emailed ITV4 to tell them about my disappointment that Sanctuary won't be show because of the (stupid!) darts.

    I know it won't change anything, but I feel better for having a wee moan.
    I emailed them too, like you say Bev it won't change their minds, but I felt better. stupid darts!




    Julia(samcarterrules)
    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

  18. #98
    Mighty Avenger - Moderator Madwelshboy's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere between the lab and labour ward
    Posts
    11,421

    Default Re: Sanctuary in the UK

    Can't believe hese no new ep on monday cos of darts!! i only watch it at UK pace, since its fairly close to the US airing (and that im watchin enough show at US pace as it is).

  19. #99
    Captain JanSam's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep Mandy out of trouble.
    Posts
    1,734

    Default Re: Sanctuary in the UK

    *kicks ITV4* do they realize how hard they make it to discuss with our UK buddies when they are so far behind?? Good job Bev and Julia!!
    http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8226&dateline=1311902876

  20. #100
    Nox Envoy
    (Moderator)
    Bagpuss's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    24,860

    Default Re: Sanctuary in the UK

    The scheduling is irritating,but the US/UK airings will fall back to only 3 days gap soon because of the Thanksgiving break in the US.

    *Sigh* I'd far rather see "The Five" than a bunch of Darts guys sweating it out on the Oche though.
    Problems accessing the Omnipedia? Click here!
    The places to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info :

Similar Threads

  1. Which Sanctuary Episode Did You Watch Today?
    By Kidwizz in forum Sanctuary
    Replies: 844
    Last Post: February 4th, 2014, 11:19 PM
  2. Sanctuary - Actor News & Appearances
    By morjana in forum Sanctuary
    Replies: 327
    Last Post: September 24th, 2011, 06:01 AM
  3. Sanctuary in Australia - Discussion & News
    By RealmOfX in forum Sanctuary
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: September 16th, 2011, 12:48 AM
  4. Reasons to Watch ... Sanctuary For All part I, II
    By Samantha.Majka in forum Sanctuary
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: January 2nd, 2010, 09:07 AM
  5. Watch Sanctuary!!!
    By Rocky89 in forum Sanctuary
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: September 16th, 2008, 08:30 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •