X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Divided Enemies

Did anyone notice that we had always divided enemies:
    • Goa'uld Empire: Rival System Lords, Tok'ra, Linvris
    • Ori: Ori, Ori Underground Rebelion, (Alterans)
    • Wraith: Rival Hives, Micheal and his gang
    • Replicators: Replicarter, Fifth
    • Asurans: Oberoth, Niam's group
    • Genii: Coup d'Etat

Wouldn't it be nice if we had an united enemy?
    Of course, we have to change our tactics, because we are using the state of our enemy as an advantage

Linvris? what?
    Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

werent that those dead goa'uld with the strange anti goa'uld glowing thingies in them?

Comment

LINVERS:
        A faction of nine minor Goa'uld who once plotted to overthrow the System Lords, but were killed by Ma'chello's Goa'uld-killers.

Comment

thats who i ment

Comment

It would be very different, possibly better.
            sigpic

Comment

it could happen if Micheal gets his way

Comment

the wraith were a united enemy for almost two seasons. I'd like to see that again, but doubtful it'll happen anytime soon.

Comment

Well the replicators are actually a united enemy Replicarter assasinated Fifth before they could actually fight each other. The Baddies are relatively united in their cause they just want to lead the entire race. In SGA what the main problem is that the Baddies are fighting one another for full domination.

PG replicators-Goauld war.
                  Wraith-Replicator war.
                  Wraith-Hybrid war.
                  Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

In the first few seasons if we had a few an united enemy we would be dead

Now I would love us to have a good united enemy that could actually put us in our place instead of us just being a super super super power that almost no can beat
                    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                    A Face you Can Trust
                    sigpic
                    So whats the worst that could happen?
                    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post

Now I would love us to have a good united enemy that could actually put us in our place instead of us just being a super super super power that almost no can beat
                      glad I'm not the only one who thinks that. I'd like to see the "evil ones" win for a change instead of the typical sci-fi formula.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                        glad I'm not the only one who thinks that. I'd like to see the "evil ones" win for a change instead of the typical sci-fi formula.
                        Uh, yeah, that'd be fun... Shep and the gang all get life-sucked and Atlantis gets blown up! Woo!

Comment

My thoughts exactly. It needs to seem like we actually have to try really hard to win. Like with the Ori, if you just popped into this galaxy destroyed the majorority of the ships even capable of possibly standing up to you, would you go around all the planets with a few thousand cave men like people or go straight for Earth, the only planet that could possibly pose a big threat?

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                            Uh, yeah, that'd be fun... Shep and the gang all get life-sucked and Atlantis gets blown up! Woo!
                            I didn't say be blown up. I don't want them dead. I just meant I'd like to see an enemy have the upperhand for a while instead of the team finding an escape at the very last minute every time.

Comment

That's why some of us turn to writing fanfic... it gives us what TPTB won't haha.

But yeah, I'd love to see an enemy that was powerful and united, but not so strong that we needed a Deus Ex Machina to beat 'em. It probably won't happen anytime soon (Universe, please!), but a guy can dream.
                              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Working...
                              X