Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: Meet Kevin Johnson (408)

  1. #21
    Captain Amalthea's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sitting in a corner, waiting for the 3rd SG1 movie
    Posts
    1,537

    Default Re: Meet Kevin Johnson (408)

    That was a good episode. Poor Alex... her boyfriend and long lost mom getting shot before her eyes. It was a good call for her to stand up and say she's Ben's daughter since whoever it is that was shooting, they'd want her for something.

    I don't think this episode disproves that Michael isn't one of the 6. He's technically back at the island, if not on it yet, and he could have re-escaped with the other 5.

    Writing Walt out was inevitable. The show has been on for 4 years, but only what, 3 months have passed on the island? It's kinda hard to pass a 14 year old off as a 10 year old, especially since I'm sure the actor was older than 10 when he was cast.

    I hate waiting!!

  2. #22
    Chief Master Sergeant JayShadow's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2005
    Posts
    161

    Default Re: Meet Kevin Johnson (408)

    Quote Originally Posted by Amalthea View Post
    I don't think this episode disproves that Michael isn't one of the 6. He's technically back at the island, if not on it yet, and he could have re-escaped with the other 5.
    The promo after the episode disproves it because it shows all 6.

  3. #23
    Staff Sergeant Oceanic_Jack's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Location
    UK,Planet Earth
    Posts
    54

    Default Re: Meet Kevin Johnson (408)

    Noooo! They can't kill Danielle off, I thought she was meant to be getting a flashback. It was good to see 'Libby' haunting Michael.
    http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/un...theus_ship.jpg
    The Moment that should NOT have happened!

  4. #24
    Captain marty2006's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,600

    Default Re: Meet Kevin Johnson (408)

    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanic_Jack View Post
    Noooo! They can't kill Danielle off, I thought she was meant to be getting a flashback. It was good to see 'Libby' haunting Michael.
    I seriously doubt shes dead, karl on the otherhand is a goner.

  5. #25
    First Lieutenant
    Member Since
    May 2007
    Location
    Gloucestershire, UK
    Posts
    629

    Default Re: Meet Kevin Johnson (408)

    If I remember correctly, it was said that two people would be dead by the end of these eight episodes. Those two people, I think, are Karl, and Jin. Danielle is still alive, just hurt (been shot).

    The move Sayid made, by taking Micheal to the captian was a stupid one in my opinion. He should know from experiance that the captain is not to be trusted. I do however not believe Micheal is going to be in any trouble anytime soon.

    Did anyone else notice the reaction (or lack of it) on the Captian's face when Sayid said about Micheal. It is almost as if the Captain knew that Micheal was Micheal, and not Kevin.

    Chances are, either Widmore allowed Micheal on the boat for his own purposes, or the Captian of the Frigate is too, working for Ben.

    I also ponder whether it would be Micheal in the Coffin too... A lot is beginning to make sense now, Micheal wanting to die, and it fits perfectly with Jacks' answer of neither Friend nor Family.

    It's Probin' Time!

  6. #26
    Lieutenant Colonel SoulReaver's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Yurp
    Posts
    4,033

    Default Re: Meet Kevin Johnson (408)

    Quote Originally Posted by marty2006
    I seriously doubt shes dead, karl on the otherhand is a goner.
    thing is, both were shot in the same spot : the right lung. very serious but not critical injury -

    so why would only one recover & not the other ?

  7. #27
    Captain marty2006's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,600

    Default Re: Meet Kevin Johnson (408)

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
    thing is, both were shot in the same spot : the right lung. very serious but not critical injury -

    so why would only one recover & not the other ?
    Very true, im only basing it on the fact we were promised a flashback of rousseau's, then again you know what the producers are like.

  8. #28
    Lieutenant Colonel SoulReaver's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Yurp
    Posts
    4,033

    Default Re: Meet Kevin Johnson (408)

    Quote Originally Posted by marty2006
    Very true, im only basing it on the fact we were promised a flashback of rousseau's, then again you know what the producers are like.
    I reckon they'll play the "island chooses who lives" card again

    I mean both Sharon and John were shot in the gut yet Sharon didn't survive whereas John recovered in no time. guess the same thing with happen again, they'll tell us the island didn't like Karl or something

  9. #29
    Colonel mr_kennedy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Location
    THE CAKE IS A LIE
    Posts
    5,713

    Default Re: Meet Kevin Johnson (408)

    ^^ maybe thats why ben said your mother will protect you to alex

  10. #30
    Captain marty2006's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,600

    Default Re: Meet Kevin Johnson (408)

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
    I reckon they'll play the "island chooses who lives" card again

    I mean both Sharon and John were shot in the gut yet Sharon didn't survive whereas John recovered in no time. guess the same thing with happen again, they'll tell us the island didn't like Karl or something
    Thing is though locke said he would have died when ben shot him, had his kidney not been removed

  11. #31
    Lieutenant Colonel SoulReaver's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Yurp
    Posts
    4,033

    Default Re: Meet Kevin Johnson (408)

    Quote Originally Posted by marty2006
    Thing is though locke said he would have died when ben shot him, had his kidney not been removed
    no sure though, you can live with just one kidney ^^

  12. #32
    Chief Master Sergeant JayShadow's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2005
    Posts
    161

    Default Re: Meet Kevin Johnson (408)

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
    no sure though, you can live with just one kidney ^^
    Yeah, but you can live less with a bullet lodged in one of your kidneys. It's not like the kidney is gonna shut itself off and remove itself from his body

  13. #33
    Captain girlinabox's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,494

    Default Re: Meet Kevin Johnson (408)

    Quote Originally Posted by marty2006 View Post
    Very true, im only basing it on the fact we were promised a flashback of rousseau's, then again you know what the producers are like.
    I hope your right. I'm gonna be p*ssed if they really kill her off.

Similar Threads

  1. Eric Johnson Is Flash Gordon
    By Whitestar in forum General Sci-Fi and Fantasy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 9th, 2007, 01:58 AM
  2. Johnson Ranges To Magma
    By NowIWillDestroyAbydos in forum General Sci-Fi and Fantasy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 19th, 2006, 05:47 PM
  3. Anyone think Ba'al looks like Kevin Richardson of BSB?
    By darkaznwarlock in forum General Stargate Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: September 9th, 2005, 03:07 AM
  4. Boris Johnson is the Villian in S9!!11!!!1
    By Member No.5171 in forum SG-1 General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: February 10th, 2005, 06:53 AM
  5. 5 Degrees from AT to Kevin Bacon
    By sky_blue_waters in forum Off-Topic Chatter
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: June 8th, 2004, 09:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •