Carters song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carters song

I loved the song that carter went down too. I know its kinda weird stating it like that, but does anybody know the name of the song that was playing before carter died?? It had a very nice beat and good rythm. So anybody know its name or where i can download it??
    What ever i am now, what ever this makes me, what evers happened to me, it doesnt change the man i am, have been, or want to be.- Colonel Saul Tigh.

Some times you have to roll a hard six-Admiral Adama

sigpic -Rest in Peace Battlestar Pegasus. BS62!!!!!!!!!!!!

from JM's blog
    Ltcolshepjumper writes: “Can you be so kind as to possibly release the score for The Last Man? maybe on the DVD?”

Answer: Hey, I’d release a new DVD at the end of every season if it were up to me. I’m a big Joel Goldsmith fan. And speaking of Joel, I’m sure you’ll all agree he did a tremendous job on The Last Man. The score that accompanies Carter’s final battle is nothing short of extraordinary.
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      from JM's blog
      Agreed and I'd sure buy it if they did.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        Agreed and I'd sure buy it if they did.
        yup me too
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Have to agree, it really complimented the scene extremely well

Comment

Originally posted by Cap.Dylan Hunt View Post
            I loved the song that carter went down too. I know its kinda weird stating it like that, but does anybody know the name of the song that was playing before carter died?? It had a very nice beat and good rythm. So anybody know its name or where i can download it??
            well here's a clip featuring the music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjDMb...eature=related
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Sorry for the Rez, but i rewatched this ep last night and i really want the track lol

Any knowledge of it 5 years on?

N.C

Comment

Originally posted by Nth Chevron View Post
                Sorry for the Rez, but i rewatched this ep last night and i really want the track lol

Any knowledge of it 5 years on?

N.C
                Here is another thread resurrection but with the answer!!! hopefully the OP sees this post after all these years?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3SxIyliEPs

S.S.

Comment

Working...
                X