• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Christopher Judge

INTERVIEW:
    JUDGING TRUTH
    GateWorld talks with Christopher Judge

GateWorld talks with Christopher Judge about The Ark of Truth, Teal'c's gray streak, and the religious implications of Seasons Nine, Ten and the feature.

READ MORE ...
    Last edited by Darren; 13 March 2008, 12:51 PM.

Great job David

Really appreciate the update on what Chris is up to.
    sigpic
    Vancouver 2010
    Chicago 2010
    Chicago 2011
    Jack's CSM

Comment

nice to know MGM is going ahead with his show i totally loved the scene with him on the montian in ark of truth and i didn't know he was scared of hrights.

see David i learned something new ...good job i would have been ncie to have audio ...chris has the best laugh and you can always tell when he has a smilie on his face .
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Neat interview.TY David.
        I really like Teal'c's grey stripe ,but for him it's a pain .Poor Chris,lol !

More seriously ,I hope his new show does well ,and I enjoyed reading his feelings about the Ori ,etc .
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Nice interview
          You would not think a big guy like Christopher Judge would have lots of phobias but i suppose everyone gets them
          sigpic
          Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
          Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
            Nice interview
            You would not think a big guy like Christopher Judge would have lots of phobias but i suppose everyone gets them
            I don't know...A 6 and a half foot guy with 300lbs of muscle and millions of dollars in the bank shouldn't have too many worries. Especially when his best friend can periodically turn into an all powerful ball of energy
            sigpic
            "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
            ~David Hewlett

Comment

Working...
            X