Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"It's weird having no big bad guys anymore" Famous last words

Having watched The Ark of Truth.

The Earth contemplates having no more big bad guys anymore in the Milky Way galaxy.

-No more system lords. Whatever is left of the snakes became corporate snakes.

-MW replicators are gone. The Pegasus replicators weren't mentioned.

-The Ori are dead and their armies stopped pursuing their war.

Well apparently in a span of 25 years in the future Earth and the rest of the galaxy were in the brink of annihilation again.

Rodney telling Lorne that what is happening in the Milky Way happened in Pegasus.

Now could it be Michael?

Probably not but maybe a villain for the next series of the franchise.

Could it be there is more info in that crystal Rodney sent than he told Shepherd?

Originally posted by RedWolf View Post
    Rodney telling Lorne that what is happening in the Milky Way happened in Pegasus.
    When exactly does he say that? He says "Think of what's happening here. Do you really think this is how it was supposed to happen?" or something like that. The funny thing is that, yes, that was how it was supposed to happen. Shep disappearing and everything that happened after that happened as it was supposed to. It was the normal timeline. Only after John came back did the timeline become altered. So...Rodney playing God again.
    And his words can mean anything. My personal belief is that the US is a fascist state. But it can also mean that the weather sucks, the moon is about to collide with the Earth or that fashion generally sucks.

Comment

What Rodney said can have a lot of meanings. Maybe the US president let the power go to his head and used the Stargate program to conquer lesser nations. Maybe there was civil war over the Stargate program. Maybe, the Space Flu hit Earth and people died.

We just don't know what happened in the alternate timeline.

Comment

Originally posted by Baileyblue
        Shouln't some of that first post be in Spoiler Tags?
        Thank you! What the heck?? Not cool.
        Theoretically spoilerish:
        Spoiler:
        Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Shouln't some of that first post be in Spoiler Tags?
          I'm guessing yes as it's the season 4 thread, and not the The Ark of Truth thread? No spoilers in title either...

And ya made an account just to say that?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
            And ya made an account just to say that?
            Had to speak up, didn't he? Or she...Gotta admire that...

Comment

Yup.
              Now let me look around and see what other trouble I can get myself into.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Yeah I was thinking maybe it could be a hint at Stargate Universe. Like it's set 25 years in the future with Lorne as a General and some new threat.

When are they gonna tell us stuff?!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey View Post
                  Yeah I was thinking maybe it could be a hint at Stargate Universe. Like it's set 25 years in the future with Lorne as a General and some new threat.

When are they gonna tell us stuff?!
                  One thing we know is that it's going to be in the present, just like SGA and SG-1. And it won't be a spin-off in the same way as Atlantis. It will be the same franchise, the same Stargate Universe, but more separate. As such, I don't really expect Earth to come into it that much.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                    What Rodney said can have a lot of meanings. Maybe the US president let the power go to his head and used the Stargate program to conquer lesser nations. Maybe there was civil war over the Stargate program. Maybe, the Space Flu hit Earth and people died.

We just don't know what happened in the alternate timeline.
                    When Mckay said that, I immediately thought of Road Not Taken.
                    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                      When Mckay said that, I immediately thought of Road Not Taken.
                      Except without the idea of a McKay/Carter marriage. That idea alone just rocks so much

And looking at your sig reminds me why we need to see more of Weir in leather. That woman can wear it!
                      sigpic
                      http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Working...
                      X