This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1 - The Goa'uld ark with 304's

How would the Goa'uld ark go down if we sent the Oddy back in time?
    Speculate!
    sigpic
    Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Originally posted by xSFx View Post
    How would the Goa'uld ark go down if we sent the Oddy back in time?
    Speculate!
    Once the Goa'uld release we have such a powerful ship they would launch an all out attack on Earth which would probably be successful as the Oddy is just one ship.
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
      Once the Goa'uld release we have such a powerful ship they would launch an all out attack on Earth which would probably be successful as the Oddy is just one ship.
      I'm counting on that.

AFAIK the Oddy is powered by a ZPM, which could power the Arctic outpost

If it's an all out attack we'll take them all out.
      If it's one crappy ship, we'll take it out.

We could use the Oddy to contact the Asgard and tell them the solution to the replicator problem lies on Dakara. They won't let the Goa'uld stand in their way ;D
      sigpic
      Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

I disagree. Yes the Oddessy is a good and powerful ship, probably able to tear up a hattack a blast. BUT like we saw when it went against the wraith, a 304 WILL get owned by weight of numbers against it. And if we took out the ZPM to power the artic outpost (assuming we knew about it back when this teleports to) that shield strength and weaponry is going to be severly depleted.

Comment

If they had the Odyssey & it's crew in season 1, they would have used guerrilla warfare and destroyed the entire Goa'uld fleet with ease. Now assuming all of the system lords knew we had it and decided to launch an full assault on Earth to destroy it, I still think we'd be successful. They would simply need to beam the ZPM to the Antarctic outpost and launch every single drone once the Goa'uld were in range. While they were doing this the Odyssey would be picking them off 1 by 1, and remember, the Asgard core is more than powerful enough to keep them going long enough to beam the ZPM back up. Once they have it back, it's really only a matter of crushing the remaining ships.

Thus marks the end of the Goa'uld's rein.
          Kevan Smith: "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."

Comment

Working...
          X