This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Will Thorne View Post
    Roslin. Despite some of the.....morally questionable things she does, she is a really strong character and I've always been more drawn to the political scene in BSG so it's another connection I have with the character. Apart from her, I'd have to say probably number Six. Don't know why but she's a really interesting character, always another side of her you haven't seen yet.
    I agree with both of your choices for the exact same reasons.

The Moment that should NOT have happened!

Comment

The character development in season three has left Baltar my clear favourite.

Romo Lampkin left a big mark on the show. Heres my speculation. based on the last supper picture and clue I would say that Lee will continue his legal carreer in season 4 as he in a suit and won't be flying again. Lampkin is set to reapair mis season. My guess is we are set up for a Lee vs Lampkin legal duel. That will be sweet. Master vs the apprentice showdown.

Comment

My favourite character is Roslin- right from the beginning. My thought during seeing the mini was OMGthiswomanisawesome!

She makes tough choices that I don't always agree with, but I can't help but love her for it because she does it with grace, conviction, and the knowledge of right and wrong. Even though she sometimes crosses the line and does things she hates and we hate to see her do, you know that she never loses her soul for it. My favourite scene in the mini is of her talking to Billy on Colonial One, and she tells him: "I wish it were the least of my worries but our entire species is being wiped out and all I can think is that I have cancer and I'm probably going do die. How selfish is that?"

Other favourites: Starbuck, Bill Adama, Helo, Baltar, Tigh, Romo Lampkin, Lee, Billy, Chief, and Leoben.....yeah, long list.

Comment

Tigh up until the point he was revealed to be a cylon

I also like Roslin for a while, but they did that stupid cancer cure trick with the baby cylon juice and then castrated all the males around her making her look like some uber-feminist leader.

Comment

Baltar, but only because I would love to be a fly on the wall during some of those scenes in which he's talking to an empty chair/room or getting caught doing "stretches". Like a train wreck, I can't look away.
            sigpic

Comment

I like Adama, EJO is such a great actor. Since the speach in begining of series about "playing God" he was my favorite, such a awesome powerful character.

Comment

Working...
              X