This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Least favorite character

Mine would have to be Louanne "Kat" Katraine. I just hated her since she was a rookie then all of a sudden shes a hotshot and giving orders to Thrace......It also made me mad when she punched Thrace in the face.....The only character that should be insuborinate is Kara. I'm surprised she didn't hit back quite frankly. I don't find her that attractive either. Thats just me.
    sigpic
    sig by Starlover1990

Over the course of the series I would have to say that Lee is my least favorite. And thats not to say he is bad I just like the other characters more.
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOW - What a RIDE!"

Comment

I can't really decide. It is either Kara or Dee but I think Dee wins because Kara really is more of a victim of a seriously messed up childhood and a lot crappy things happened to her. dee on the hand played around with Billy and wasn't much of a rock for Lee. When he needed her most she just left. Ron D. Moore had already said that the biggest mistake was to make her a more important almost main character because itsimply didn't work. She was too much of a 2 dimensional character with just a small function.
      He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
      He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
      And he's wonderful.

Comment

My vote is for Helo. He’s a Cylon-loving saboteur…and always whining when something doesn't go his way or someone says something negative about the Cylons. He should have be tossed out an airlock back in Season 2.

Comment

Sharon, no question. It isn't even the character, the actress' performance of said character is just so painfully flat and uninteresting that it makes the character itself feel extraneous.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Mine is no secret
            Dee- hands down......
            The character rigged an election, led Billy on, acted holier than thou when faced with real adversity, used sex and tears (emotional manipulation) instead of honesty, gold digger, eavesdropping for information, etc... the list goes on but my point is made

the writers did a very poor job with this character if they wanted to somehow make her into something substantial. All I had to do here was picture the few scenes she was in and make a list....no rhyme, no reason...no nothing...*shrug*...yet the character became a pivotal one for an unknown reason ...worse character and least favorite....
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Currently Boomer, if we're talking living characters. If we're including the dead, then Thorne is the most despicable of all Galactica chracters.

Comment

This is easy, my least favorite is also sorta a favorite.

In a "love to hate them" sort of way.

Roslin.

One of the best moments of the show will be when she finally dies, I'll probably do the happy dance right then and there.
                That human piece of incompetent garbage currently holding the office of President of the USA is not in any way my president, I can't support a born failure. Same reason i was against the last nitwit.

Comment

Tigh.

Comment

I used to think Tigh was cool but they transformed him into a stupid drunk and a cylon.....talk about jumping the shark

Comment

I really don't like Cally. I hope they kill her off. She's always whining about something.

Comment

Originally posted by somedude View Post
                        I really don't like Cally. I hope they kill her off. She's always whining about something.
                        Blasphemy!

No, not really, I'm just completely in love with her.

Almost as much as I am with Kim Poirier from HypaSpace.
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by somedude View Post
                          be careful what you wish for

spoilers

* At the same time, Kara is given a chance to find Earth. She, Athena, Helo, Anders, Barolay and Caprica Six (we think) take the Demetrius, a sewage refining ship on this mission. Cally has grown suspicious of Tyrol who sneaks off to meet with the other three Cylons. Meanwhile, in the Cylon fleet Natalie's message didn't have an effect. Boomer has become involved with Cavil. However, she learns some critical information and tips off Natalie. This leads to three models (like Cavil, Doral and Simon) being completely wiped out.
                          Spoiler:
                          As big as that is, the episode ends with Cally dying.*

Comment

Originally posted by Bey0nd View Post
                            be careful what you wish for

spoilers
                            yes!! Is that wise to take the sewage refining ship on that mission?! That seems like a critical ship.

Comment

Kara, I was ecstatic when it looked like she had been killed off.

Comment

Working...
                              X