Im so glad it was an AT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im so glad it was an AT

because when sam died i nearly cried, thankfully i remembered it was an alternate timeline.

I love sam and even though it wasnt a sam centric episode it shows exactly how much they wasted he this year because she is amazing!

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
    Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
    SG1 -

Yeh it was really sad, specially when she said
    "ILL BE RIGHT BEHIND YOU"
    then died.
    criesss

Comment

I didnt think i would react like that, never did i know how attached to her i was and the fact she wont be around much next years upsets me muchly now

doh!

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
      Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
      SG1 -

Comment

I'm glad aswell, though I really liked how Sam went out... 3 hives definately does her credit IMO

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
          I'm glad aswell, though I really liked how Sam went out... 3 hives definately does her credit IMO
          if this wasn't a AT i would have accept that as her last moment in the series. it was done so well.

don't get me wrong i live carter.Amanda but that scence was great
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

While I like the whole ramming business, I'm getting tired of all the self-sacrificing commanders in the Stargate series.

Comment

Originally posted by Cree View Post
              because when sam died i nearly cried, thankfully i remembered it was an alternate timeline.

I love sam and even though it wasnt a sam centric episode it shows exactly how much they wasted he this year because she is amazing!

I didnt think i would react like that, never did i know how attached to her i was and the fact she wont be around much next years upsets me muchly now

doh!
              , though I suppose its not that surprising those of us who have been watch SG-1 have been getting to know the character for 11 years

Indeed, a suitably heroic end.
              A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                While I like the whole ramming business, I'm getting tired of all the self-sacrificing commanders in the Stargate series.
                Blame Star Trek and most other Sci Fi shows

Besides its a naval tradition Captain goes down with the ship.
                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  if this wasn't a AT i would have accept that as her last moment in the series. it was done so well.

don't get me wrong i live carter.Amanda but that scence was great
                  If Sam had to die in battle that would definately be that way for her to go... She showed good leadership getting everyone else off the Phoenix and then did one hell of a job giving better than she got from those hives

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                    Blame Star Trek and most other Sci Fi shows

Besides its a naval tradition Captain goes down with the ship.
                    Well screw that. Lee had the right idea.

Comment

It was nice to see the old daredevil Sam back. Running around the galaxy, fighting for the good of humanity.

Hopefully there will be more of this in S5 in her guest episodes.

And the "I'll be right behind you" line and then staying behind just lived up to the old "the captain goes down with his ship" or in this case her ship

Talk about leaving in the blaze of glory.
                      sigpic

Comment

yeah well said dude that was an amazing scene!

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                        remember ST Nemesis

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                        Indeed, a suitably heroic end.
                        sigpic
                        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Well technically it was the Original Timeline that she died in. It is the Alternate timeline that Sheppard creates when he goes back into time. Sheppard went into the future of the ORIGINAL TIMELINE. Now that a Alternate timeline has been created the Alternate timeline would be considered the original one while the Original timeline is considered the Alternate one.

Comment

Originally posted by haloplayer View Post
                            Well technically it was the Original Timeline that she died in. It is the Alternate timeline that Sheppard creates when he goes back into time. Sheppard went into the future of the ORIGINAL TIMELINE. Now that a Alternate timeline has been created the Alternate timeline would be considered the original one while the Original timeline is considered the Alternate one.
                            Huh?

Oh, I see your point. I hope.
                            sigpic

Comment

This, after Holo-Rodney relates the story of Sam, would have been a perfect opportunity for either him (it?) or Sheppard to mention Sam's significant other, as in "Her husband, General O'Neill, wasn't pleased." (Or, my one-time personal preference, "Her husband, Agent Barrett, wasn't pleased.")

They could have at least casually mentioned her friends on earth: "Teal'c spoke eloquently at her funeral."

But the "empty casket" mention was good too. Very poignant.

Comment

Working...
                              X