X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheppard's knowledge

Spoiler:
    in the last man Shep knows 1 version of the future do you think this will play at all in season 5??

he can at least help keller survive or stop certain events from happening
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    Spoiler:
    in the last man Shep knows 1 version of the future do you think this will play at all in season 5??

he can at least help keller survive or stop certain events from happening
    To an extent it will, but it depends on how much will change due to them messing up Michaels plan.
    Spoiler:
    I'm sure Woolsey will be his normal self paranoidly trying to work out how each action will bring us closer to the nightmare future
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
      To an extent it will, but it depends on how much will change due to them messing up Michaels plan.
      Spoiler:
      I'm sure Woolsey will be his normal self paranoidly trying to work out how each action will bring us closer to the nightmare future
      I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to handle Woolsey. Him in command of Atlantis brought out the worst in me, I wanted the character DEAD. The fact that he was perfectly willing to leave Pegasus to it's fate made me sick.

That's only one course of possible events. Sheppard just going back in time changed everything.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
        I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to handle Woolsey. Him in command of Atlantis brought out the worst in me, I wanted the character DEAD. The fact that he was perfectly willing to leave Pegasus to it's fate made me sick.

That's only one course of possible events. Sheppard just going back in time changed everything.
        I feel the same about the character, which is actually why I'm interested to see him in the position. I HOPE they don't start trying to make him "likeable" too fast because it should provide interesting tensions with he the rest of the cast, specifically Ronon, McKay, and Sheppard, none of whom take kindly to his brand of nonsense.
        Theoretically spoilerish:
        Spoiler:
        Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

I was amused by Woolsey wearing the uniform. I immediately thought of Star Trek

Comment

Originally posted by Korean_Turtle87 View Post
            Yeah that was not good.... hopefully he wont be wearing that next season

Just put him in a suit please
            A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by Korean_Turtle87 View Post
              LoL, I've noticed several people have said that... I thought so aswell
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                Spoiler:

Nope on second look... its still awful...

Poor Woolsey with that uniform and his past he is not going to stand a chance lol

Comment

Spoiler:

"please state the nature of the medical emergency"
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                    "please state the nature of the medical emergency"
                    LMAO... that is never going to get old

Back on the uniform is it me or does it look like his just got out of bed and they are his PJs?

Comment

That's the idea, that Sheppard change the future, right?

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                      LMAO... that is never going to get old

Back on the uniform is it me or does it look like his just got out of bed and they are his PJs?
                      Uuuu, you are so mean
                      The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
                      Spoiler:
                      Originally posted by Karhedron
                      I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

Spoiler:

Yes, it's best these shots remain hidden from sight Alas, the uniform makes Woolsey look, gah, awful. It's not at all flattering. It wasn't all that good on Sam but it's worse on Woolsey.

Oh, but back to the topic. All of Sheppard's knowledge of the future will probably be worthless as his return to the present will negate so much of it. They'll save Teyla (of course) so Michael won't get his hands on the tyke, won't take over and behead wraith queens, etc.

Comment

It does kind of make him look chubby..

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                            Yes, it's best these shots remain hidden from sight Alas, the uniform makes Woolsey look, gah, awful. It's not at all flattering. It wasn't all that good on Sam but it's worse on Woolsey.

Oh, but back to the topic. All of Sheppard's knowledge of the future will probably be worthless as his return to the present will negate so much of it. They'll save Teyla (of course) so Michael won't get his hands on the tyke, won't take over and behead wraith queens, etc.
                            Mckay should have included Earth's advancements in the 25 yr period as well.
                            Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                            encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                            3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                            4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                            5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                              Mckay should have included Earth's advancements in the 25 yr period as well.
                              Yeah.. After all he did have that sweet computer that I liked. The one with his new math equations. Also i think he should have given sheppard a crystal with all his new math stuff he came up with in that 25 year period.

Comment

Working...
                              X