Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible plotline for season 5?? (Last Man Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible plotline for season 5?? (Last Man Spoilers)

After watching 'The Last Man' I was thinking that the alternate future could play a large role in season 5. Michael with or without Teyla may begin a large scale attack on the Wraith, if that happens we could see one of the underlying plot lines of the season being about averting the time line in which Michael takes over the galaxy.
    Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
    After watching 'The Last Man' I was thinking that the alternate future could play a large role in season 5. Michael with or without Teyla may begin a large scale attack on the Wraith, if that happens we could see one of the underlying plot lines of the season being about averting the time line in which Michael takes over the galaxy.
    I have a feeling you may be right
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
      Indeed, that is the impression I got from TLM aswell... We know Michael was building up to something before TLM and now I would say we have good forsight of his intentions... S5 is going to be awsome if what we've seen so far in S4 is anything to go by , Michael looks to be THE worst bad guy yet and I'm really loving where this is going

A couple of screen caps
      Spoiler:

Comment

Two things i think this will play out somewhat like the season 1/ season 2 opener of sg1 (i think those were ther seasons) where daniel Goes to the alternate reality.(similiar here but in the future).

ok one thing really. lol
        Last edited by djkbb5; 08 March 2008, 06:53 AM. Reason: mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post

A couple of screen caps
          Spoiler:

Where did you get those pictures
          sigpic

So now that is why I call you names, like Carol, Jane and Sue. Like Moesha, Kim and Lilly and Susanne and Betty-Lou. See, regardless of the names I pick, my feelings are quite clear; you're a pain in every day of every month of every year.

Dr.cox Scrubs

Comment

Some people can take screencaps with their own computer if they have the episode on there.

Comment

Truly, I think Todd is going to play an ever bigger part in this next season. We are going to have to team with the Wraith...because Micheal is the bigger, wild card like threat that must be taken care of....before it's too late.

Comment

That would be interesting. We have already done it once with the asuran threat. Michael is worse than they are..

Comment

Originally posted by Blistna View Post
                  Truly, I think Todd is going to play an ever bigger part in this next season. We are going to have to team with the Wraith...because Micheal is the bigger, wild card like threat that must be taken care of....before it's too late.
                  I like that thought! But could Todd broker another alliance? Is he interested in doing so at this point? In Kindred I he seemed more interested in finding an antidote/vaccine for his own hive and letting the rest of the Wraith (or those that aren't allied with him) fend for themselves. Todd didn't seem too interested in an all-out attack on Michael, maybe because he is too elusive at the moment.

But I really think the main reason that it won't happen is that the writers used that solution once before and won't use it again.

However, I would think that Todd realizes how dangerous Michael is and knows that the Wraith will never be safe as long as he is alive. I'd like to see Sheppard and Co. team up with Todd in a small assault force to go in and get Teyla and the baby and finish off Michael.
                  Sparrow hawk

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X