X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel Vs. Jack thread

Here you can just argue out who is the best

Personally i think Daniel is better because of his intelligence and mental strength

Jack all the way!!!!
    Don't get me wrong I do like Daniel, he's clever, funny and is good at the diplomatic stuff he does but Jack is just so much more!!!

Jack is gorgeous, funny, witty, clever(even though he tries to hide it), caring, optimistic...and much much more!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

He's funny and is obviously hiding some of his intelligence

Comment

Kill the geek! And keep him dead this time.. Seriously though, O'Niell is the only character I really miss when he's gone.
        The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I like Jack best, gotta love his humor! He's the one I miss most too when he's not on.
          "Out of the way it's a busy day, I've got things on my mind." --Pink Floyd

Comment

Umm, do I have to? For me, it really isn't a case of either/or. They are both special characters, but a major part of that is their friendship. Neither works as well without the other.

If I had to express a preference for one it would be Daniel, but a major part of what I love about him is his relationship with Jack. I can't see the show working long-term without either of them.

SallyK

Comment

As much as I like Daniel as a great character on the show I'd have to choose Jack. He is much more intelligent than he really likes to reveal and sometimes so of the most 'normal' ideas in everyday use seem to be the solution that could possibly save a entire planet
              __

__

Comment

Daniel all the way. Jack as he is now, is a joke. But, I'd rather have the real Jack back and see the two of them work together instead of on different planets or at cross-purposes. In the same room more often would be nice.

Comment

Daniel. Daniel. Daniel. I like men who have at least one brain cell working. Now, if Jack were the Jack of old, he'd be neck and neck with Daniel (but Daniel still ahead a bit).
                  I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

I couldn't possibly choose. It may be a cop out but that's the way it is. They are so completely different from each other and both have their own characteristics that I completely love so it's impossible to pick.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Definitely Daniel, though Jack used to be alot closer than he is now. He's a genius, snarky, self-sacrificing, generous, compassionate, thinks outside the box, complex, his background is very interesting, strong without being macho, etc, etc..

Comment

For me, it would have to be Daniel! Love the man!

Pam

Comment

i have to say jack. his personality and his overall attitude is just i would never be able to resist his sarcasm and his jokes. he also cares a lot about his team and the way he handles off world things is done really well. "male bravado" as he calls it plus he's a lot smarter then he lets on...

i like how this is really choppy...*sigh* that's what ap essays do to you >.<
                          My flickr photography.

Comment

Daniel! I can't come up with anything concrete to base that answer on, other than it is 3:45 on a Friday and I have been staring at my Daniel computer wallpaper all day, and haven't gotten a darn thing done! Oops!

Lexa
                            Lexa

AWW Tartersauce! - Spongebob Squarepants

Comment

Teal'c. Why has no one else said Teal'c yet?

Oh.

Erm, in that case, I'd have to pick Daniel. He's the one who gets to say "Hello, we're peaceful explorers from a place called Earth". Which is what it's all about, really.

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
                              X