This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smallville Back For Another Season

Great news, or what? I just wonder if Lex will be in next season.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    Which reminds me, how many eps are they doing for season 7? Will they complete the usual 22 now or will it end a 15?

Comment

I read that we will be getting 5 more episodes of SV. They had 15 done before the strike so we will have a 20 episode season.

Also that the actor who plays Lex wasn't suppose to come back for season 8. Though who knows what will happen because of the strike. They will only be missing 2 episodes though so Lex can still have a good send off.
      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Lex will suffer some diabolical accident indirectly caused by Clark. He will comeback rather 'disfigured' and in the guise of new actor in season 8. Well, that's my guess.
        Last edited by david2708; 05 March 2008, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by david2708 View Post
          Lex will suffer some diabolical accident indirectly caused by Clark. He will comeback rather 'disfigured in the guise of new actor in season 8. Well, that's my guess.
          LOL. Maybe he will suffer fatal wounds and the only way to keep him alive and mobile is to put him in a life-support suit, which would also act as a power-armor. it will hid his face with a scary mask and he'll have a scary metalic voice.
          and he'll be the villain

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            i think he is suppose to be back as a recurring guest sta, but not as a main one...i read that somewhere..off to find where that somewhere is
            Somewhere weakness is our strength,
            And I'll die searching for it.

Comment

tv guide report tha the actors who play lex and lana will not be returning as cast members but are open to guest appearances.

Comment

Interesting. I didn't think it was coming back.

I haven't exactly kept up with this season. Just figured I catch it when it gets repeated.
                IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
                  tv guide report tha the actors who play lex and lana will not be returning as cast members but are open to guest appearances.
                  Well I hope by guest appearances, they both mean at least about 5 or so.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

this was released today

Now that Smallville is officially picked up for an eighth season, negotiations will begin with Allison Mack and Michael Rosenbaum, both of whom had contracts which end with Season Seven. No official deals have been signed for them as of yet. Kristin Kreuk will be back for at least part of Season Eight.

Tom Welling, Aaron Ashmore, Laura Vandervoort, Erica Durance, and John Glover are all still signed and expected to return for the show's eighth year.

Comment

Great news

Originally posted by Lilandra View Post
                      this was released today

Now that Smallville is officially picked up for an eighth season, negotiations will begin with Allison Mack and Michael Rosenbaum, both of whom had contracts which end with Season Seven. No official deals have been signed for them as of yet. Kristin Kreuk will be back for at least part of Season Eight.

Tom Welling, Aaron Ashmore, Laura Vandervoort, Erica Durance, and John Glover are all still signed and expected to return for the show's eighth year.
                      Interesting.

Link?
                      Last edited by MB.Eddie; 06 March 2008, 08:32 PM.
                      Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie View Post
                        Great news

Interesting.

Link?
                        krpytonsite.com, under spoilers and at the bottom of that page

Comment

thanks for those links!!

Comment

what about any spin offs?

8 seasons...wow....he better fly soon.

Comment

Working...
                            X