I wonder...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder...

I wonder in what form Teyla will return as?

Do you think she will look the same or do you think she will be a hybrid?
    Do you think she will have control of her mind and or is she gonna be a drone?

Oh how will they find her anyway? Will she touch John's mind from accross the stars like what Kanaan did to her?
    Stargate Revival Please!

As long as she's pregnant Michael won't do anything to her, cause he said he needs the child and I doubt he'll do something to hurt it. If the Atlantis crew don't find her before she give's birth, he'll probably turn her into a hybrid.

As for how they find her I have no idea, but I don't think she can talk to John. Cause it wasn't Kanaan who send her visions it was Michael, and John doesn't have "the gift" like her.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      As long as she's pregnant Michael won't do anything to her, cause he said he needs the child and I doubt he'll do something to hurt it. If the Atlantis crew don't find her before she give's birth, he'll probably turn her into a hybrid.

As for how they find her I have no idea, but I don't think she can talk to John. Cause it wasn't Kanaan who send her visions it was Michael, and John doesn't have "the gift" like her.
      Yes but remember her child is extremely powerfull, atleast thats how he comes across.

So her telepathic powers have been enhanced, so it may be very possible she can communicate with John plus Teyla and John have there own unique connection.

I wonder, could I be in Stargate?
      Probably not

Comment

Originally posted by Seftrex View Post
        Yes but remember her child is extremely powerfull, atleast thats how he comes across.

So her telepathic powers have been enhanced, so it may be very possible she can communicate with John plus Teyla and John have there own unique connection.
        But doesn't the connection have to be with a Wraith or someone who has the Wraith DNA.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          But doesn't the connection have to be with a Wraith or someone who has the Wraith DNA.
          sigpic

Comment

Thought so.

Comment

They'll rescue her but won't be able to find the baby because Michael will escape with it. Teyla will go all Daniel-like and will be searching for it. Maybe half a season in, we'll catch up with Michael and a grown child of perhaps 10 or so, who is completely human, but with extra psychic powers because of that green gunk he injected in her belly. He'll think of Michael as his father, but when he links minds with Teyla, he'll know she's his mother. They got back to Atlantis where he gets to play with the other Athosian children Halling is babysitting while Teyla is working and everyone lives happily ever after.
              sigpic

Comment

I think you are right, but if the writers wanted to, they could probably work with the fact that John was infected with the retrovirus. They have built stories on far less than that.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                  I think you are right, but if the writers wanted to, they could probably work with the fact that John was infected with the retrovirus. They have built stories on far less than that.
                  You're right too. It's sci fi. Everything TPTB want goes.
                  sigpic

Comment

You're right too. It's sci fi. Everything TPTB want goes.
                    Your both right and also possibly wrong. I don't see how the retrovirus could cause John to have Wraith mind abilities but as you said in scifi anything goes. It's just that storywise it doesn't make sense.

Comment

Your both right and also possibly wrong. I don't see how the retrovirus could cause John to have Wraith mind abilities but as you said in scifi anything goes. It's just that storywise it doesn't make sense.
                      Yeah, but let's face it, something doesn't have to make sence for it to be on the show. Like the entire Midway plot.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but let's face it, something doesn't have to make sence for it to be on the show. Like the entire Midway plot.
                        What's wrong with Midway?

Comment

i think they mean that the midway plot was a point whats the point?? because the wraith were only a handful to take over the entier base LOL
                          sigpic
                          [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

I don't really see it either, but since it all involves wraith/iratus bug/human DNA mixtures, someone creative could come up with a link.
                            sigpic

Comment

Go to the thread about the point of Wraith getting to Earth. They took the SGC and then what? It was just an opportunity for Teal'c and Ronon to kick ass and allow Ronon pass the interview. So if the writers can't think of another way to find Teyla, which I hope they will, they might change the rules to fit the circumstances of the story.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X