This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's your daddy now???????????

LETS GIVE IT UP FOR THE BOSTON RED SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its about time too! now all we have to do is win the series and the curse is broken!

But if the curse is broken that what excuse will we use if lose?

GO RED SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whose your daddy?

We're your daddy!!!!!!!!!!
    It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

OMG!!! Did you all notice this?!!?
      The game ended at exactly 12:00 A.M.
      The exact same minute Babe Ruth's 73rd birthday ended, and a new day had begun.
      Against the Yankees. In Yankee Stadium.

How cool is that?!
      The curse WILL be broken!

And my uncle is the Red Sox head trainer.
      GO BOSTON RED SOX!!!!!!!!! [endless cheering begin]
      Last edited by puddlejumper747; 21 October 2004, 11:28 AM.
      There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

Curt Schilling is a god....
        Derek Lowe pitched insane
        Behold the passion of the Damon.

and so, the prophet Johnny Damon said, take this ball and send it into the nook in right.....and the ball was taken there and it was good....

and so, the prophet Johnny Damon said, take this ball and send it into the upper deck....and the ball was taken there and it was good....

and so, by the power of the prophet Johnny Damon, through the Passion of the Damon, the Evil Empire was bested and the Mighty Bosox will go to the World Series

and going with the ever so popular Star Wars theme that has gone on for the last year....a la ben kenobi....

Strike down the Red Sox and they shall become more powerful than the Yankees can possible imagine.
        Thanks!
        Jordan

my page
        My LJ
        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha

and so, the prophet Johnny Damon said, take this ball and send it into the nook in right.....and the ball was taken there and it was good....

and so, the prophet Johnny Damon said, take this ball and send it into the upper deck....and the ball was taken there and it was good....

and so, by the power of the prophet Johnny Damon, through the Passion of the Damon, the Evil Empire was bested and the Mighty Bosox will go to the World Series

and going with the ever so popular Star Wars theme that has gone on for the last year....a la ben kenobi....

Strike down the Red Sox and they shall become more powerful than the Yankees can possible imagine.
          LOL!!! That's just too good!!
          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

thats awesome!!!! lol

Comment

"Strike the Red Sox down, and they shall become more powerful than the Yankees can possibly imagine."
              That's my favorite line. Definitely a keeper.
              I just might add that one to my signature...

EDIT: OK, I gave in. I love that line. Now we'll see how long it lasts...
              Last edited by puddlejumper747; 21 October 2004, 01:39 PM.
              There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

The Sox were great!! I think were gonna do it this year!!

http://dontquotemeonthat.com/links.htm

Lets listen to the theme song!!

Comment

Someone gave me a red rep point and said baseball is stupid. Baseball is a great sport! Ill be honest im not a die hard , watch every game, know every stat fan, im more of a soccer fan, but come one! baseball is the greatest american sport! it is also unique among ball sports. Soccer, football, basketball, hockey, lacross, rugby and others are all pretty much the same sport, two tems trying to get the ball into the goal at the opposite end of the field. the equiptment is different but basically they are all the same game. But baseball is so different! its so much fun and refreshing from all the other carbon copy sports!

Comment

Working...
                  X