Do you think that teylas babe can be like new adria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think that teylas babe can be like new adria

Do you think that teylas babe can be like new adria? now teyla will be like vala ,

Nope. For a start, it's a boy!

I don't see it being alike. To me it seems it will be a pretty normal baby, just with Wraith DNA like Teyla. It seems Michael has plans for it, but that is hardly a mirror of the Orici. So far it has been totally different.

Comment

And... Another 'Teyla's baby' thread. Try the 50 others first?

<snip>
      Last edited by Skydiver; 28 February 2008, 04:20 AM.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
        Do you think that teylas babe can be like new adria? now teyla will be like vala ,
        haha i dnt think it will because because because the writiers wouldn't do somthing that big again because people will riot lol
        sigpic
        [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

No. Adria was the only one
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

nope
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

we are talking about the athosians here, they are not advance enough to be on adria level of evolution

and its a boy in which maybe micheal plans to grow it quickly and use it to wraith mind meld with people
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
                It wouldn't surprise me given the lack of originality in the writing this season.

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                  and its a boy in which maybe micheal plans to grow it quickly and use it to wraith mind meld with people
                  Telepathic communication with/control over humans would be interesting.

Yup. Orici rehash... itself a Harcissus rehash.
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Most likely Micheal will make it grow fast or something. There's no way they'll do something with it as a baby, and I seriously doubt they will let it come back to Atlantis and actually affect permanent change on the show. That is forbidden!

Comment

Change ist verboten! Heaven forbid a female character in sci-fi should get pregnant, have a normal child and raise it as a good mother while saving life as we know it from destruction!
                      sigpic
                      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                        No. Adria was the only one
                        Indeed she is

...I cannot see such a thing happening with Teyla's baby when it is born, keeping everyone in Atlantis up at night screaming on the other hand

Comment

it won't be like adria cause, well it is a boy, and i think tehy just MIGHT have figured out that fans - in general - are kinda tired of 'super baby of doom' cliches.

joe has said that it won't grow up overnight, but there are work arounds for that (such as the kid coming back from the future or something like that)

My gut feeling is, for the first part of s5 at least, the kid will be tucked away safely - possibly on earth - and if the storyline is revisited it'll be in the second half of s5
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            it won't be like adria cause, well it is a boy, and i think tehy just MIGHT have figured out that fans - in general - are kinda tired of 'super baby of doom' cliches.

joe has said that it won't grow up overnight, but there are work arounds for that (such as the kid coming back from the future or something like that)

My gut feeling is, for the first part of s5 at least, the kid will be tucked away safely - possibly on earth - and if the storyline is revisited it'll be in the second half of s5
                            best way to keep the baby from Michael
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                              best way to keep the baby from Michael
                              best way to keep the baby from SGA. Teyla could go with him
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X