This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Brotherhood"

I hope we get that ZPM. Any thoughts on how we could get it.

Search every planet where those wackos might have hidden it and be smart enough to disable whatever tricks and traps they've come up with. More specific ideas would require more info.

Comment

Or even better, find whatever planet those imbeciles took the ZPM to, lock onto its power signature, beam it aboard one of our ship and then destroy their stargate from orbit so that we never have to deal with them again.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturis View Post
        Or even better, find whatever planet those imbeciles took the ZPM to, lock onto its power signature, beam it aboard one of our ship and then destroy their stargate from orbit so that we never have to deal with them again.
        Thats not very ethicial
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Thats not very ethicial

The Jelgate has spoken

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Thats not very ethicial
            Apparently, some people seem to think that because Earth has all this uber tech, its right to whack everyone that has ever wrong the inhabitants of Earth.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith form Replicator View Post
              I hope we get that ZPM. Any thoughts on how we could get it.
              use todd to feed on anyone who gets in the way
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
                Apparently, some people seem to think that because Earth has all this uber tech, its right to whack everyone that has ever wrong the inhabitants of Earth.
                what's more annoying is that the IOA acts that way as well.

Some people never grow up, and take responsibility for their actions.

Comment

well destroying the stargate is a bit harsh but i totally agree about beaming up the zpm. easy said and done.

i think its quite safe to assume that its hidden kinda like it was the last time. in some hidden vault somewhere. so the brotherhood would probably not even notice it gone. and if they do happen to see it dissappear... c'mon, thats totally an act of the gods. reclaiming their stuff by a bright light.
                  "You try to tell yourself that every man and woman under your command means the
                  same to you. Each has to be equally valuable if you're going to make the kind of
                  decisions that affect their lives the way I have to. But you can't help it. You get closer
                  to some people, you never want to lose anyone......" General George Hammond

Comment

I think a better idea, which would be slightly more ethical would be to beam up the full one, and replace it with one of the many empty ones we've got. It's not like they plug it in to anything so surely they would have no way of knowing whether it is full or not.
                    sigpic
                    If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
                    I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

Originally posted by peragrin View Post
                      what's more annoying is that the IOA acts that way as well.

Some people never grow up, and take responsibility for their actions.
                      Indeed, its a big shame and one of the reasons why I feel that the Asgard entrusting Earth with their technology was a huge mistake. I mean what makes them think that people like the IOA or another government attempts to use it to force their way of life on others? Sure its a TV show and that won't happen but still...

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Eliminating their stargate would leave them with no means of escape during a culling, so that's out of the question. Simply beaming the ZPM up is a good idea, wish I had thought of it. Then it's just a question of determining which planets are the most likely locations of the hiding place, no need to outwit their traps.

Comment

Feed them to Todd that rocks. It would really make him like Earth more and less likely to eat everyone in Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by BubblingOverWithIdeas View Post
                            Eliminating their stargate would leave them with no means of escape during a culling, so that's out of the question. Simply beaming the ZPM up is a good idea, wish I had thought of it. Then it's just a question of determining which planets are the most likely locations of the hiding place, no need to outwit their traps.
                            Escape a culling? Why would we want that? I say initiate a culling. Easier than destroying their stargate and it would distract a few Wraith for a few days.

Comment

So you want to potentially kill a large portion of a comunity just so you can have a ZPM. That makes a lot of sesne
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X