The Last Man - Dialogue Script Excerpts [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Last Man - Dialogue Script Excerpts [SPOILERS]

I'm pretty sure some of you are interested in excerpts from the script and so I will post a few ones

Spoiler:
    Sheppard: Somebody turned up the heat. Hello? If this is a surprise party, it's not my birthday.
    Sheppard (cont'd into comm): This is Sheppard, anyone read? I repeat, this is Sheppard, anyone on this channel?.
    Sheppard (cont'd): All right, this is either the most elaborate practical joke of all time, or I'm in serious trouble here.
    Sheppard (cont'd into comm): This is Sheppard, anyone on this frequency?
    McKay (v/o over comm): Sheppard, is that really you?
    Sheppard (into comm): McKay?
    McKay (v/o over comm): I can't believe it. It actually worked!
    Sheppard (into comm): What are you talking about? What the hell is going on here?
    McKay(v/o over comm): Iimagine you're a little confused right now. God, for you, like, what, five minutes has passed?
    Sheppard (into comm): Rodney!

Spoiler:
    Sheppard: If I'm in the future, that means you're...
    McKay: Dead. Dead and buried, and turned to dust a long, long time ago along with everyone you ever knew.
    McKay (cont'd): There's no way of knowing what the state of human civilization is, whether it even still exits. I mean, we've obviously abandoned this city.
    Sheppard: Yeah, obviously.
    McKay: There's not enough power for you to gate back to Earth, and without a MALP, going anywhere else would be far too risky. It is entirely possible that you are the last human being alive.
    Sheppard: You're not doing a very good job of cheering me up here.
    McKay: Oh, consider yourself lucky, young man. While I was figuring out this plan, I had no way of knowing whether the city would even survive this long.

Spoiler:
    McKay: All right everything checks out. Weapons, shields, long-range sensors, all in the green. She's good to go.
    Carter: Great work, Rodney. Now I want you, Radek, and your team to head back to Atlantis and take a couple of days off. When you're good and rested, get to work on the city's shields.
    Carter (cont'd): Do anything you can to maximize efficiency. You're going to need them.
    McKay: Well, what about you?
    Carter: I'm going to take her out. For the time being, Major Lorne is in command of Atlantis.
    McKay: You need to take some time. You're as exhausted as we are.
    Carter: Intel suggests that Michael's about to move against several human worlds. We have to get out there... now.
    McKay: So let someone else go. Right.
    Carter: Hey...
    McKay: Hmm? Uh, good luck?
    Carter: Thanks, Rodney. For everything.

Dialogue Script Source: Metro-Goldwyn-Meyer
    Last edited by Andreas; 01 March 2008, 06:41 AM.

Originally posted by Andreas View Post
    I'm pretty sure some of you are interested in excerpts from the script and so I will post a few ones

Spoiler:
    Sheppard: Somebody turned up the heat. Hello? If this is a surprise party, it's not my birthday.
    Sheppard (cont'd into comm): This is Sheppard, anyone read? I repeat, this is Sheppard, anyone on this channel?.
    Sheppard (cont'd): All right, this is either the most elaborate practical joke of all time, or I'm in serious trouble here.
    Sheppard (into comm): What are you talking about? What the hell is going on here?
    McKay(v/o over comm): Iimagine you're a little confused right now. God, for you, like, what, five minutes has passed?
    is this really from the script :O:O it looks good can u post more??
    sigpic
    [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Thanks Andreas!

Comment

Spoiler:

Thanks Can't wait....how did you get this?
        Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
        &=AWESOME &Forever
        No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Spoiler:

awesome thanks Andreas
          Spoiler:
          this is either the most elaborate practical joke of all time, or I'm in serious trouble here.
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

thanks heaps

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
            Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Nice! I can't wait for the episode.

Comment

Very much cool! Thanks!

Vala,

Comment

Spoiler:

Thanks for that awsome stuff!!!

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                  awesome thanks Andreas
                  Spoiler:
                  this is either the most elaborate practical joke of all time, or I'm in serious trouble here.
                  Yeah that is a fantastic line...

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                    Yeah that is a fantastic line...
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I feel really spoiled now, glad that it doesn't really give anything major away...

...The best kind of spoiler

Comment

Spoiler:

Cool! Thanks!
                        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Spoiler:

Thanks Andreas.

Comment

OMG! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm going to try to resist any more spoilers. I'm entirely too excited and may jst swoon!

Comment

Spoiler:

Awesome thanks for this Andreas.

Comment

Working...
                              X