No announcement yet.

The Last Man - Dialogue Script Excerpts [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the snippet. Just enough to wet our appetite huh.

Comment

THANKS ANDREAS
      where do u get it ?

Comment

These quotes are making me want to see this episode right NOW. I dont want to have to wait a week and a half to see it.

Comment

thanks Andreas, I'm really looking forward to this ep
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas View Post
            I'm pretty sure some of you are interested in excerpts from the script and so I will post a few ones

Spoiler:
            Sheppard: Somebody turned up the heat. Hello? If this is a surprise party, it's not my birthday.
            Sheppard (cont'd into comm): This is Sheppard, anyone read? I repeat, this is Sheppard, anyone on this channel?.
            Sheppard (cont'd): All right, this is either the most elaborate practical joke of all time, or I'm in serious trouble here.
            Sheppard (cont'd into comm): This is Sheppard, anyone on this frequency?
            McKay (v/o over comm): Sheppard, is that really you?
            Sheppard (into comm): McKay?
            McKay (v/o over comm): I can't believe it. It actually worked!
            Sheppard (into comm): What are you talking about? What the hell is going on here?
            McKay(v/o over comm): Iimagine you're a little confused right now. God, for you, like, what, five minutes has passed?
            Sheppard (into comm): Rodney!

Spoiler:
            Sheppard: If I'm in the future, that means you're...
            McKay: Dead. Dead and buried, and turned to dust a long, long time ago along with everyone you ever knew.
            McKay (cont'd): There's no way of knowing what the state of human civilization is, whether it even still exits. I mean, we've obviously abandoned this city.
            Sheppard: Yeah, obviously.
            McKay: There's not enough power for you to gate back to Earth, and without a MALP, going anywhere else would be far too risky. It is entirely possible that you are the last human being alive.
            Sheppard: You're not doing a very good job of cheering me up here.
            McKay: Oh, consider yourself lucky, young man. While I was figuring out this plan, I had no way of knowing whether the city would even survive this long.

Dialogue Script Source: Metro-Goldwyn-Meyer

oooooh that second piece of dialogue is juicy!! Thanks Andreas....I wonder how John gets back and even if he gets back this season of in the first moments of the premiere??? Yes, this ep needs to happen like right now!!
            Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
            &=AWESOME &Forever
            No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Wow! I had NO clue what this episode was going to be about! Now I am even more curious, but I am determined NOT to read any more spoilers. That little bit told me all I wanted to know, and now I can be totally surprised by how this all plays out!

Thanks so much for sharing!!

Comment

I'm pretty sure some of you are interested in excerpts from the script and so I will post a few ones

Spoiler:
                Sheppard: Somebody turned up the heat. Hello? If this is a surprise party, it's not my birthday.
                Sheppard (cont'd into comm): This is Sheppard, anyone read? I repeat, this is Sheppard, anyone on this channel?.
                Sheppard (cont'd): All right, this is either the most elaborate practical joke of all time, or I'm in serious trouble here.
                Sheppard (into comm): What are you talking about? What the hell is going on here?
                McKay(v/o over comm): Iimagine you're a little confused right now. God, for you, like, what, five minutes has passed?

Spoiler:
                McKay: Dead. Dead and buried, and turned to dust a long, long time ago along with everyone you ever knew.
                McKay (cont'd): There's no way of knowing what the state of human civilization is, whether it even still exits. I mean, we've obviously abandoned this city.
                McKay: There's not enough power for you to gate back to Earth, and without a MALP, going anywhere else would be far too risky. It is entirely possible that you are the last human being alive.
                McKay: Oh, consider yourself lucky, young man. While I was figuring out this plan, I had no way of knowing whether the city would even survive this long.

Wow! I can't wait for this episode. (Counting down the days til March 7th ) Thanks for posting these.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks so much for posting that Andreas. God I can't wait for this episode it sounds like a real nail biting one.
                  sigpic

Comment

shep ain't gonna be back this season. i'm sure of it. sounds very good. thanks dude.
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Awsome!
                      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                        Awsome!
                        Rodney's probably going to nag him to death in the future...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                          Rodney's probably going to nag him to death in the future...

Yea as in the present was tough enough, now he does it in the future!
                          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

people, but what exactly is rodney? he states he's long dead and turned to dust, so what the hell is he now in the future? and why doesn't he know what happened to mankind? i mean he's been capable of figuring out how to transfer shep into future what's the problem with figuring out what happened to earth. clearly he is not ascended.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ziga1980 View Post
                              people, but what exactly is rodney? he states he's long dead and turned to dust, so what the hell is he now in the future? and why doesn't he know what happened to mankind? i mean he's been capable of figuring out how to transfer shep into future what's the problem with figuring out what happened to earth. clearly he is not ascended.
                              He's a...
                              Spoiler:
                              ...hologram.

The episode synopsis from Sci-Fi:
                              Disheartened by another unsuccessful search for Teyla, Lt. Colonel Sheppard returns home to Atlantis and immediately senses that something is not right. Further investigation reveals that not only has the city been completely abandoned, its systems are all dead and, instead of ocean, is now surrounded by rolling sand dunes as far as the eye can see.

A significantly older looking McKay appears -- a hologram with devastating news to relay. A freak anomaly has sent Sheppard over forty thousand years into the future and everyone he has ever known is long dead. But McKay has a risky plan to return Sheppard to the past, and reverse a future that went horribly wrong.”

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post

Yea as in the present was tough enough, now he does it in the future!
                                Yup and.....

Spoiler:
                                as a hologram no less!!! Double whammy IMO
                                Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                                &=AWESOME &Forever
                                No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Working...
                                X