This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An New Good Guy Idea

Ok hear me out this new good guy has been heard of before. You already know who it is if you watch SG-1. And a fake creation of then was in the 200th episode. Yes the Ferlings! I mean why not, the whole thing in that episode was fake so we still have to find them . They could be fighting the Wraith or something. And no they don't have to have any fur!!!!

Considering the events in SGA mostly take place in Pegasus it would be a bit of a stretch to introduce the Furlings at this point. It would be just as likely as reintroducing the mimetic aliens from "Foothold" fighting the Wraith.

Comment

Originally posted by Infinatus View Post
      Considering the events in SGA mostly take place in Pegasus it would be a bit of a stretch to introduce the Furlings at this point. It would be just as likely as reintroducing the mimetic aliens from "Foothold" fighting the Wraith.
      prehaps they could do a sg1 film about it ??? but i don't think it would happen in sga
      sigpic
      [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

i cant remember in that stargate sg1 episode where they found the tablets about the ferlings if they said they joined together to fight the gouald (sorry dont know how to spell it) or if they formed together to fight there enemys which would possibly leave it open to the ferlings actually being in pegasus

Comment

Originally posted by Infinatus View Post
          Um... why? The Ancients lived there... for a very long time.
          : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
          : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

It could be that a Furling armada was on their way to aid the besieged Ancients but for some reason had to exit hyper space too early to make some repairs in the middle of wraith territory and in the coming battle as they were attacked by several dozen wraith hive ships and cruisers their ships were damaged and the surviving ships were forced to land on a nearby planet (with no Stargate), and the descendants of those Furlings are still alive.

But if they are going to introduce the Furlings I hope to God that they won't be yet another advanced civilization that uses beam technology in space combat. I really loved it when I watched Lost City and saw that the Ancients had invented something better.

Comment

I like the idea that some Ancients are still alive, kicking and prospering in our plane or reality. Maybe the furlings left MW and Pegasus after the war with them.

What I would like to see in an episode is as follows. The Furlings were the 2nd more advanced race of the 4. When they Ancients realized they weren't gonna be able to rebuild there civilization in MW they asked the Furlings to look after the MW incase the Ori every appeared in the MW. So they went to some planet that was out of phase / locked away like the planets Merlin had his laboratories on. For some reason maybe the Ori knew this when Adria came and she kept the existence of the Ori hidden from them. After we defeat the Ori they realize what happened and appear to help us in some way in Pegasus.

I know it will ever happen but the Ancients and the Alliance was always my favorite type of story in SG1/SGA.

Comment

Working...
              X