X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your Zombie plan?

RVB Zombie plan

My brother and I were talking about zombies... and we began discussing our zombie plans.. it was rather fun...

Rules for Zombie plans

1. No surrendering
    2. Grouping up is okay
    3. "Somewhat" grounded in reality (Cuz I mean we're talking about zombies here)
    4. Weapons are strongly encouraged (but not required)
    5. Running away and locking yourself in a cellar to cry like a baby is okay (I know because that's my plan F((As in we're totally)))
    6. And no you can't use your "ancient/replicator/any other powers" to defeat them easily...
    7. No suicide
    8. No nuclear bombs.. those will kill you too.. the goal is to survive
    9. No hiring ninja's to kill them all off (because we all know my mighty race could easily kill zombies..)
    10. No penguins

"zombies are generally undead corpses brought back from the dead by supernatural or scientific means, and are rarely under anyone's direct control. They typically have very limited intelligence, and hunger for the flesh of the living."- Wikipedia

My personal plan A is to drink four gallons of zombie blood.. it worked in a dream I had once... Plan B is to find a cryogenic chamber and freeze myself for a thousand years...

My brothers plan A is fortify a Wal*Mart with stolen stuff from a local hardware store.. and burn zombies for fuel... and his plan B is to camp out at a house of mirrors.. that way when the zombies chase after him they'll get all confused and such... and their heads will explode...

All of these plans, however, are still circumstantial.. for we know very little about zombies... still it pays to be prepared...

This had been a public service announcement... courtesy of Commander Jumper.. worlds greatest ninja... and the Cake.. which is, after all, not really a lie.

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
    RVB Zombie plan

My brother and I were talking about zombies... and we began discussing our zombie plans.. it was rather fun...

Rules for Zombie plans

1. No surrendering
    2. Grouping up is okay
    3. "Somewhat" grounded in reality (Cuz I mean we're talking about zombies here)
    4. Weapons are strongly encouraged (but not required)
    5. Running away and locking yourself in a cellar to cry like a baby is okay (I know because that's my plan F((As in we're totally)))
    6. And no you can't use your "ancient/replicator/any other powers" to defeat them easily...
    7. No suicide
    8. No nuclear bombs.. those will kill you too.. the goal is to survive
    9. No hiring ninja's to kill them all off (because we all know my mighty race could easily kill zombies..)
    10. No penguins

"zombies are generally undead corpses brought back from the dead by supernatural or scientific means, and are rarely under anyone's direct control. They typically have very limited intelligence, and hunger for the flesh of the living."- Wikipedia

My personal plan A is to drink four gallons of zombie blood.. it worked in a dream I had once... Plan B is to find a cryogenic chamber and freeze myself for a thousand years...

My brothers plan A is fortify a Wal*Mart with stolen stuff from a local hardware store.. and burn zombies for fuel... and his plan B is to camp out at a house of mirrors.. that way when the zombies chase after him they'll get all confused and such... and their heads will explode...

All of these plans, however, are still circumstantial.. for we know very little about zombies... still it pays to be prepared...

This had been a public service announcement... courtesy of Commander Jumper.. worlds greatest ninja... and the Cake.. which is, after all, not really a lie.
    I remember that video

heres my plan

1: gather all my survival gear
    2: ransack the gun shop
    3: Make a Defensive perimeter around the municipal airport
    4: Make some IED's and place them around in a grid
    5: get several vehicals for an escape
    6: take any survivors and use them as guards
    7: use survivors to gather supplies from houses and other facilities
    8: take many power generators to power he air port
    9: use aircraft for aerial recon
    10: access situation
    11: if suitable flee to alaska

Comment

I am zombie myself. Why are everybody attacking us? Just give us a cup of coffee... We need coffee...
      I have some Wraith DNA in my genetic make-up, that makes me want to use trench coat.

sigpic

"Jaffat tulloo... Helmat paukkuu..."

Comment

i have a bombshelter stocked with MRE's and a gun with a few boxes of ammo. I think I'm set. BUT! for entertainment, I have a tv, a generator, a few tv series on DVD.
        Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cryogenic_limbo View Post
          I am zombie myself. Why are everybody attacking us? Just give us a cup of coffee... We need coffee...
          coffe hey thats part of my beta plan you found out *raises shot gun*

Comment

Originally posted by Davesg-43 View Post
            coffe hey thats part of my beta plan you found out *raises shot gun*
            No, no, don't shoot!! I am just innocent zombie that needs coffee to live... Please... *blinks her eyes*
            I have some Wraith DNA in my genetic make-up, that makes me want to use trench coat.

sigpic

Comment

No, no, don't shoot!! I am just innocent zombie that needs coffee to live... Please... *blinks her eyes*
              you're a spy huh you knew my beta plan I can leave no witnesses

Comment

Comment

you're a spy huh you knew my beta plan I can leave no witnesses
                  No, I didn't knew, I swear!

sigpic

Comment

No, I didn't knew, I swear!
                    any last words *aims shot gun*

Comment

any last words *aims shot gun*
                      You are making mistake. *sad face*

sigpic

Comment

You are making mistake. *sad face*
                        oh yeah prove it

Comment

oh yeah prove it
                          How can I prove it? I have nothing against living. I just want a cup of coffee and go back to sleeping in freezer...

sigpic

Comment

How can I prove it? I have nothing against living. I just want a cup of coffee and go back to sleeping in freezer...
                            fine your free to go but leak one wordof my plan to the zombies and I'm gunning for ya

Comment

fine your free to go but leak one wordof my plan to the zombies and I'm gunning for ya
                              Oh, thank you! I won't tell anybody, I swear!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X