The Outer Limits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Outer Limits

I've been watching some of the episodes of The Outer Limits on the UK sci fi channel at 3pm. Season 4 is just about to start with the first two episodes on Monday and Tuesday next week therefore I estimate that the episode with Amanda Tapping in 'The Joining' will be on around Wednesday, 3rd November for any uk fans who are interested in seeing this episode .

Never mind, they didn't show that episode atall, not suitable for children in the 3pm time slot I think plus they are showing the episodes out of sync anyway.

Comment

Hi,

New Outer Limits site

http://outerlimits.hu

Comment

Hot on the heels of the Outer Limits movie thread....there's been an announcement for a season 7 DVD release, set for release on Oct 5!
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

i was interested in trying this tv show out but when i got it was black and white and i was more interested when it started color can anybody tell me what season they started in color if possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Low-Ki 666 View Post
            i was interested in trying this tv show out but when i got it was black and white and i was more interested when it started color can anybody tell me what season they started in color if possible?
            Well that kind of depends. The original (and IMO, best) incarnation of The Outer Limits ran from 1963-1965 and was entirely in black and white.

Showtime revived the series in 1995 where it ran for 5 seasons before it transferred over to Sci Fi for 2 additional seasons. These years (obviously) were entirely in colour.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              Well that kind of depends. The original (and IMO, best) incarnation of The Outer Limits ran from 1963-1965 and was entirely in black and white.

Showtime revived the series in 1995 where it ran for 5 seasons before it transferred over to Sci Fi for 2 additional seasons. These years (obviously) were entirely in colour.
              i saw an episode of it on the space channel a long time ago in the color version and i liked the show...Do you think if i liked stargate a lot would i enjoy the full color series of the show?

Comment

Well I enjoyed many of the episodes an the various twists.

Comment

Originally posted by Low-Ki 666 View Post
                  i saw an episode of it on the space channel a long time ago in the color version and i liked the show...Do you think if i liked stargate a lot would i enjoy the full color series of the show?
                  I guess it depends on what you're into. Stargate really isn't a valid basis for comparison since they're so wildly different series. The Outer Limits is more of a bizarre and/or paranormal event of the week series.

Comment

i think i will give the colored tv show version another try and see how it is..thanks everybody for the help i appreciate it

Comment

There's nothing wrong with classic Black & White sci-fi...

Anyway, yes, great series, alas, only S1 of the reboot is available in the UK...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Package art for seasons 6 and 7 has now been made public

Spoiler:

Creepy, but cool

Comment

Working...
                        X