Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samantha Carter: It's all about the hair!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samantha Carter: It's all about the hair!

What are people's favourite/worst Sam hair season or episode?

I'm asking because one of my friends said she didnt like Sam's hair in season 7
    and I'd never thought about it.
    Season one
    1.20%
    Season two
    0.00%
    Season three
    3.61%
    Season four
    7.23%
    Season five
    1.20%
    Season six
    6.02%
    Season seven
    6.02%
    Season eight
    8.43%
    Season nine
    4.82%
    Season ten
    7.23%
    atlantis Season Four
    16.87%
    shorter, seasons 1-3
    4.82%
    Ultra short, Beneath the Surface - season five
    3.61%
    MIddle length - S4, before BTS
    7.23%
    Who cares? she'd be gorgous bald
    13.25%
    Too many choices, i just can't choose
    8.43%

Emancipation (s1?) I guess also cause she was wearing a dress and wasn't walking like a man like in so many other episodes. A close second is Grace (s7). She has that dissheveled thing going on for a while.
    When you give me a negative reputation posting, usually because you disagree with my OPINION, sign your work!

Comment

I loved Sam's hair at the beginning of Season 4. I thought she looked quite attractive with it.....even more so than usual!
      "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

It looked nice in New Order. It looks nicest of all when it's really short. It looks weird when it's pointing in all sorts of directions.

Madeleine

Comment

Is it just me or is Sam not really all that attractive?
          THOR: It was your stupid idea Major Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTroj
            Is it just me or is Sam not really all that attractive?
            Nah I'll back you up there, except in those pics she did for that mag recently but who knows how much they couldv'e been doctored.

Comment

I've never disliked Sam's hair, and to be honest I've never really paid any attention to her hairstyles. I do like Season 8's hair though.
              sigpic

Comment

I've always thought Sam's hair looked fine - except it got a little long in the first half of season 4. I just think AT/Sam looks better with shorter hair - it highlights her eyes.

Season 7 hair seemed to be a little messy and bleached-out for some fans but I didn't think it was too. I really like it in season 8 - it's a good length and color.
                Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Wow, unless it was Amanda Tapping, noone had the right to give my post a negative feed back, especially as anonymous. Tapping has a man's stride sometimes as shes walking thru the halls at SGC.
                  When you give me a negative reputation posting, usually because you disagree with my OPINION, sign your work!

Comment

Funny that this subject has come up . . .

My wife who is right at 33 weeks pregnant is looking forward to the birth of our first child (as am I!!) and the pending hair styling appointment that has been promised to her.

She's wanted to get a cut like Sam's . . . but she's finding it hard to pick what season as it seems that each season her style seems to change! She is also a big fan of Doc Fraiser . . . who's hair only got better with time!

*shudders at the first season hair styles*

Anyone know of a good place where we could check out these hair styles and print out the one she wants?

Comment

I think her hair looked best in season 3, espically in nemisis

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

worst: "Dr. Carter" style ("Point of View") - or anything longer, for that matter.
                        Last edited by trinity1013; 12 November 2004, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Season 8 hair style is the best for Sam except for the dream scene ..and the "Icon "episode ..where it was messy but then she was on a dirty mission ..so it's fine .

Her hair in "New order" when she is in the ship with Teal'c is great ..and the end of "zero hour" when she talks to Jack in the corridor ..she also looks really nice with ear rings on.

Caty

Comment

I like Sam's hair shortish, but not as short as it gets in season six.

The problem with her early season 4 hair is that it blew the military hair regs to hell.

Comment

the most frustrating thing about s4 hair is that it was just getting past that awkward growout phase when she cut it off.

Personally? i like longer hair and would never have mine as short as hers. But, also admitting that preference, i like s3, early 4 or s8 hair the best

it's still short, but longer and, as we saw in chimera, there's enough there to play with a bit and give a person a change
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X