Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TOY FAIR 08 SG-1/Atlantis figures (pics!!!!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TOY FAIR 08 SG-1/Atlantis figures (pics!!!!)

hey guys in figures. com they have ics of SG-1 series 4 and Atlantis series 3!!!
    SG-1:
    http://tf08.figures.com/showgallery.php?cat=600
    Nothing new here, just the same series figures but you can see jonas and can see jack with the new p90's. also they have the 12" line which now has mitchell as the third figure. not impress with these but can't wait for jonas!
    atlanits series 3:
    http://tf08.figures.com/showgallery.php?cat=687
    yep just like series 3 of sg-1 this is a "newbie" wave which has carter, keller (both in the new uniforms) and sheppard in bdu!!! also they have series 2 on display. can't wait for the atlantis figures to come out!!!
    Last edited by Gen. O'Neill; 16 February 2008, 06:18 PM.
    "Daniel?"
    "For crying out loud!!"
    "Roddney?"
    "now get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines!!"

Originally posted by Gen. O'Neill View Post
    hey guys in figures. com they have ics of SG-1 series 4 and Atlantis series 3!!!
    SG-1:
    http://tf08.figures.com/showgallery.php?cat=600
    Nothing new here, just the same series figures but you can see jonas and can see jack with the new p90's. also they have the 12" line which now has mitchell as the third figure. not impress with these but can't wait for jonas!
    Nice. I love the MALP (is it remote controlled?) and the rings. Looks like a considerable presence there.

atlanits series 3:
    http://tf08.figures.com/showgallery.php?cat=687
    yep just like series 3 of sg-1 this is a "newbie" wave which has carter, keller (both in the new uniforms) and sheppard in bdu!!! also they have series 2 on display. can't wait for the atlantis figures to come out!!!
    Love Sam. And Shep's hair - how cool is that!

Just sayin', thanks for these. Have to keep an eye out for their appearance.
    MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
    sigpic
    Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Yes! I had a feeling we were going to get Carter in series 3 Everything else looks great as well! Kinda sad that there's no Ronon though...

Comment

Disapointed that there's no Ronan, but I LOVE the Sam and Keller figures.

Comment

Well all figures look very awsome...great likeness of every single figure...

Great that we saw a preview of Series 3, but Ronon would be great to see.
          Series 4 of SG1 looks very good..., the acessories are awsome.

Well, i wish the PC from Mckay will be available with Field Ops Mckay *thumbs up*

Great lineup, keep on that DST
          Greetings O´Neill (signature by me)

Comment

Wow, Keller before a Ronon? When will we see a Ronan with the spotty release schedule? The sculpts look pretty good, except Keller, she looks a little off imo. I was looking forward to completing my SGA team guess I will have to wait until next year.

I didn't see, is there a build-a-whatever with this wave?

Comment

Originally posted by O´Neill View Post
              Well, i wish the PC from Mckay will be available with Field Ops Mckay *thumbs up*
              Action-Figure.com has pictures as well, one of which shows the packaging for Field Ops McKay, which includes the tablet PC, as well as a new P90, ZPM, GDO, gate piece, and... a zat gun. (?) Go figure. Would a Wraith stun pistol have been so much to ask?

Otherwise, a good line-up. I'm rather surprised that Ronon didn't make the line-up (wave 4, I assume), and I had expected DST to finish releasing characters in the season 1-3 uniforms before moving on to Carter, Keller, etc, but the figures look good! I love the black uniformed Sheppard, too.
              Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Atlantis: Don't understand why they would do Keller before Ronon. Sam looks good, but Keller could still use a bit of work. Not a bad start though

SG-1: l like the MALP, but I likely wont be getting it. I just cant justify paying for an entire wave of repaints. Yeah Jonas is new, but his face sculpt looks nothing like him. I'll be passing on wave 4.

Comment

Sucks that Ronon won't be coming out. I want to be able to have the complete team. Although I guess there's a chance he and/or Carson could be in the wave since there were only three figures shown. Usually the waves have at least five figures including the PX figure. Usually the other two are variants, but wave 4 of SG-1 has five different figures so who knows.

Originally posted by Calhoun View Post
                  Action-Figure.com has pictures as well, one of which shows the packaging for Field Ops McKay, which includes the tablet PC, as well as a new P90, ZPM, GDO, gate piece, and... a zat gun. (?) Go figure. Would a Wraith stun pistol have been so much to ask?
                  Or even a 9-mil! A zat gun? Thats so weird.

Perfecto!

Comment

These look great, and the first thing I wondered as I looked through was

"Why the f*** has Mckay got a zat, he has never used one, not even while on SG1" maybe he doesn't come with it, perhaps it is just the way they displayed the figures and didn't have a spare pistol or wraith stunner for him

Comment

I imagine Ronan will be in Wave 4 like Jonas will be in Wave 4 of SG-1. It's weird how they're lining it up, but they seem to have a pattern.

Strange, they're not revealing who the chase, alien or previews exclusive is yet. Anyone know?

Comment

Did they have the thing u build with the wave 3 figures on display? I really wanna know. I heard though that it was a repaint of the mw dhd but i didn't really think it was true. I would be mad if it was.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Calhoun View Post

Otherwise, a good line-up. I'm rather surprised that Ronon didn't make the line-up (wave 4, I assume), and I had expected DST to finish releasing characters in the season 1-3 uniforms before moving on to Carter, Keller, etc, but the figures look good! I love the black uniformed Sheppard, too.
                          Well...good that he come with the Tablet PC *happy*
                          (have hoped it so much because it was said "Limited" Field Ops McKay)
                          But why he has a Zat, i didn´t understand...he better should have a 9mm pistol, like Sheppard, because he´s famous for it, when he "try" to use it

I´am curious what the accessories of the two Teyla Figures would be...

The DHD:
                          The Pegasus DHD is completle different, because the shape of the glyphs are flat..., smooth...like inside the jumper DHD.
                          Hope to see some pics soon, aswell of Ronon
                          Last edited by O´Neill; 17 February 2008, 09:11 AM.
                          Greetings O´Neill (signature by me)

Comment

Still bummed that the desert camo sucks big time....didn't expect DST to change it though...looks like they didn't remake the staff weapons either...oh well...can't get everything, right?

Comment

Hmm, it is odd that they have no Ronon, could it just be that they haven't finished him? Also Keller looks like more like Katie Brown then Jewel! WTF! That is red hair! Odd.

I wonder why they have Carter so soon too, especially if they don't have Ronon. I mean it isn't as if you can't stand SG-1 Carter there.

*shrugs* McKay looks pretty good, I don't think I like the hair it is too season one for my liking but he is better then I thought he would turn out however this "new" looking Sheppard is too baby faced, I hope they work on that a bit.

McKay tried to use a Zat in Harmony didn't he? *I have no idea what weapon is what sorry* I think he has been training with one.

Comment

Working...
                              X