This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating Ronon's Gun.

I thought since there ar'nt any Prop Replica's of Ronons Gun I should atleast try to make one while I have nothing to do. (Uh... There are still no props right?)

I plan on making a few detailed basics out of wood and then create a mold. Unlike my failed ribbon device I wont run out of money due to I have permission to use my school's equipment and supplies.
    All I need are a few goods pic's of Ronon's gun in daylight if possible, or a 3d schimatic if such a thing exist.
    Pure.

This isn't very accurate but...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...blasterhf5.png

Comment

This one is better, but its only a side view....

Spoiler:

Comment

I seem to remember a resin kit on ebay. So you might check that out as well. Still its always cheaper to do it yourself

Comment

Anybody have any reference pics of the pistol from the show?

Comment

I'm trying to fabricate a replica of the pistol out of resin and aluminum. Do you guys have any referential pics of the weapon from the show. I'm trying to find as many different angles as possible.

Comment

Ok for anyone who's still interested, Using the Concept Pharaoh Hamenthotep has provided I've been able to make some decent and some what accurate looking mesurements.
              I've rounded most mesurements off to the fives and tens.
              Already started desing and while It may seem a bit large or small to some I think its perfect.

Ronon's Gun Schematics/Mesurements.
              http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...Schematics.jpg
              Pure.

Comment

And i played with making his gun a carbine and here is what came up

Comment

Originally posted by PureMarksman View Post
                  I thought since there ar'nt any Prop Replica's of Ronons Gun I should atleast try to make one while I have nothing to do. (Uh... There are still no props right?)

I plan on making a few detailed basics out of wood and then create a mold. Unlike my failed ribbon device I wont run out of money due to I have permission to use my school's equipment and supplies.
                  All I need are a few goods pic's of Ronon's gun in daylight if possible, or a 3d schimatic if such a thing exist.
                  I know its been a while since anyone posted in here... I'm just wondering how you're getting on with your model on Ronon's gun..

Here's mine:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...70#post8857870

Its almost finished.. just needs a little more work on the front end and then I can start molding it to cast in resin

Comment

Working...
                  X