This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Caldwell more likable??

Do you think that Caldwell is more likable now he hasn't been featured as much and has a more "positive" atittude.
    sigpic
    i know this is an overstatement and untrue to the show, but i still think its funny kinda

Originally posted by Athosian Death facilitator View Post
    Do you think that Caldwell is more likable now he hasn't been featured as much and has a more "positive" atittude.
    Sure he is more likable. We "know" him better now. Almost everybody has redeeming charactistics. Can he still be the hard@$$ that he was when we first met him? For sure. In fact, I would rather have a hard@$$ in charge of Atlantis than
    Spoiler:
    a bureaucrat like Woolsey! Still have the tension between the leader and Sheppard but then we'd have somebody capable of leading and conducting a two fronted war.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

If you watch the X-Files then you will like him more, I rather like to see him be the New Base Commander than Richard Wolsey

Comment

I like Caldwell,sure he was kinda tough in the beginning but sometimes you gotta be......I think he's tough but fair most of the time,well as long as he hasn't got a Goa'uld controlloing him!
        sigpic

Comment

I like him much more in season 4. It could be because they've written him in a nicer light or it could be because I despise Colonel Ellis and so in comparison Caldwell seems nicer.

Either way I want them to develope the character more especially now that
          season 4
          Spoiler:
          they've destroyed Midway. Hopefully we'll get more Daedalus and Caldwell in season 5

Comment

Working...
          X