X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 Million Post Party

And its on... again!

It seems like it was only a short while ago we celebrated our 2 millionth post and now we are nearly at the big 4,000,000

The 4 millionth poster, whoever they are, will be awarded a custom (not just your average, but coloured and styled) user title!

Less than 70,000 posts to go now, i would hedge a bet that this will come well before the end of Season 4 of Atlantis.

Happy posting!!

yippie!!!
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Quick question. Does the countdown to the 4 million post count in the off topic folder.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Quick question. Does the countdown to the 4 million post count in the off topic folder.
        No, none of the posts in off topic count.
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

What if a mod makes the 4 millionth post. They already custom titles.
          Jelgate is right

Comment

I am sure Greg will skip on to the next person then...OR we will get a shiny colorful title

ya know *Mods are people too*
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

They areI thought you were robots built by Darren.
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                Thought so . Edit : Seems they all count ,if I got the math right just now.
                All the other forum privileges , except the rep system ,come from on-topic section posting .

I am sure Greg will skip on to the next person then...OR we will get a shiny colorful title

ya know *Mods are people too*
                Or something like "We have real lives too !"

(Seriously though , I think it's a fun bonus for whoever wins . )
                Last edited by Bagpuss; 12 February 2008, 08:56 AM. Reason: Did the math.Eventually....;)
                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Really? I know they don't count toward a user's posting number, but they aren't tallied by the board itself, either? Bet we'd be way past 4M if it did.

Comment

we there yet?

<lol!

Comment

Amazing!
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow! It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating the 3 millionth post.

Comment

speaking for admin folks - me, darren, greg, i'm sure we'll pass on possessing the pretty title in favor of a forum member.

I won't speak for the mods. If they want to exclude themselves or if greg wants to show me the sekret way to make custom titles different colors, i'll be happy to give them to the mods

I will say - the winner can have any title s/he wants, WITHIN REASON.

generally speaking you can't go giving yourself a title that is confusing to others (like you can't call yourself a mod, or rda's agent, or something silly like that.)

pretty much anything will go, but your choice will be approved by the admin.
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Well......I suppose I could forgo a shiny purple title ...if I have too...

Besides since I am already all that I want to be I would just accept a hug and move on

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                              Really? I know they don't count toward a user's posting number, but they aren't tallied by the board itself, either? Bet we'd be way past 4M if it did.
                              Hey Dark one of the shadow

Ya know I very well could be wrong. I have always understood it to only count the *active* posts and not the off topic ones.

However, Greg could come back tomorrow and tell us all that every single post counts...Now you have me second guessing myself...you and your evil ways of making me think...sheesh...

Comment

Working...
                              X