Whovian Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M please
    Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

Emma: ----- a-e -e, -o-to-?
      -o-to-: T-e --anet Te-se--s, on-e -ome to t-e Te--e-ons, t-e most -i---- an- --a-e -o-in- -a-e I'-e e-e- en-o-nt--e-. An- -et one o- --e most s--nne- an- a--o--e- s-e-ie- o- a-- -isto--.
      Emma: ---?
      -o-to-: T-e- -o--- -omm-ni-ate on-- -- --e-ise-- mo---ate- -ast-i- emission.
      Emma: O- no. --anet o- t-e -ottom----s? So --at -a--ene- to t-em?
      -o-to-: T-e- -is-o-e-e- -i-e.
      Emma: O-.

: A, T, N, E, I, S, O, M.
      :
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

B please
        Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

-o-to-: T-e --anet Te-se--s, on-e -ome to t-e Te--e-ons, t-e most -i---- an- --a-e -o-in- -a-e I'-e e-e- en-o-nt--e-. An- -et one o- --e most s--nne- an- ab-o--e- s-e-ie- o- a-- -isto--.
          -o-to-: T-e- -o--- -omm-ni-ate on-- b- --e-ise-- mo---ate- -ast-i- emission.
          Emma: O- no. --anet o- t-e bottomb---s? So --at -a--ene- to t-em?

: A, T, N, E, I, S, O, M, B.
          :
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

P please

Comment

-o-to-: T-e p-anet Te-se--s, on-e -ome to t-e Te--e-ons, t-e most -i---- an- p-a-e -o-in- -a-e I'-e e-e- en-o-nt--e-. An- -et one o- --e most s--nne- an- ab-o--e- spe-ie- o- a-- -isto--.
              -o-to-: T-e- -o--- -omm-ni-ate on-- b- p-e-ise-- mo---ate- -ast-i- emission.
              Emma: O- no. p-anet o- t-e bottomb---s? So --at -appene- to t-em?

: A, T, N, E, I, S, O, M, B, P.
              :

Comment

L please.

Comment

-o-to-: T-e planet Te-se--s, on-e -ome to t-e Te--e-ons, t-e most -i---- an- p-a-e lo-in- -a-e I'-e e-e- en-o-nt--e-. An- -et one o- --e most s--nne- an- ab-o--e- spe-ie- o- all -isto--.
                  -o-to-: T-e- -o--- -omm-ni-ate onl- b- p-e-isel- mo--late- -ast-i- emission.
                  Emma: O- no. Planet o- t-e bottomb---s? So --at -appene- to t-em?

: A, T, N, E, I, S, O, M, B, P, L.
                  :

Comment

R please

Comment

Emma: ---r- are -e, -o-tor?
                      -o-tor: T-e planet Terser-s, on-e -ome to t-e Terserons, t-e most -i---s- an- p-a-e lo-in- ra-e I'-e e-er en-o-ntere-. An- -et one o- --e most s--nne- an- ab-orre- spe-ies o- all -istor-.
                      -o-tor: T-e- -o-l- -omm-ni-ate onl- b- pre-isel- mo--late- -astri- emission.
                      Emma: O- no. Planet o- t-e bottomb-rps? So --at -appene- to t-em?
                      -o-to-: T-e- -is-o-ere- -ire.

: A, T, N, E, I, S, O, M, B, P, L, R.
                      :

Comment

H please?
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Emma: -here are -e, -o-tor?
                          -o-tor: The planet Terser-s, on-e home to the Terserons, the most -in-est an- pea-e lo-in- ra-e I'-e e-er en-o-ntere-. An- -et one o- the most sh-nne- an- abhorre- spe-ies o- all histor-.
                          Emma: -h-?
                          -o-tor: The- -o-l- -omm-ni-ate onl- b- pre-isel- mo--late- -astri- emission.
                          Emma: Oh no. Planet o- the bottomb-rps? So -hat happene- to them?
                          -o-tor: The- -is-o-ere- -ire.
                          Emma: Oh.

: A, T, N, E, I, S, O, M, B, P, L, R, H.
                          :

Comment

Got it (Except for one word):

Emma: Where are ee, Doctor?
                            Doctor: The planet Terserus, once home to the Terserons, the most -in-est [???] and peace loving race I've ever encountered. And yet one of the most shunned and abhorred species of all history.
                            Emma: Why?
                            Doctor: They could communicate only by precisely modulated gastric emission.
                            Emma: Oh no. Planet of the bottomburps? So what happened to them?
                            Doctor: They discovered fire.

I have know idea from which episode, though it feels like I've seen it. Therefor it ought to be from new who but then who the hell is Emma?

Comment

It's from "The Curse of the Fatal Death" featuring Rowan Atkinson as The Doctor. There is actually an error in the dialogue, which I shall correct in bold:

Emma: Where are we, Doctor?
                              Doctor: The planet Terserus, once home to the Terserons, the most kindly and peace loving race I've ever encountered. And yet (one of)* the most shunned and abhorred species of all history.

*not in the actual dialogue
                              Last edited by Dr. Carson Beckett; 14 July 2014, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Carson Beckett View Post
                                It's from "The Curse of the Fatal Death" featuring Rowan Atkinson as The Doctor. There is actually an error in the dialogue, which I shall correct in bold:

Emma: Where are we, Doctor?
                                Doctor: The planet Terserus, once home to the Terserons, the most kindly and peace loving race I've ever encountered. And yet (one of)* the most shunned and abhorred species of all history.

*not in the actual dialogue
                                Righty-o. Sorry for the delay.
                                Your turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X