This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel in Atlantis?

COMPLETELY putting aside any arguments that SG-1 characters do or don't belong on SGA for the moment (I'm SO not getting into THAT argument right now! ), I was just thinking: When Daniel finally got to go to Atlantis in season 10 and then had to leave again so quickly, that was mean!....BUT, do you think Daniel still has a driving reason to go to Atlantis any more? His passion is more for discovery and

1) Atlantis has already kind of yanked that rug out from under him with all the Lantean discoveries they have made. There isn't that newness anymore.

2) Atlantis has had to put discovery on a backburner more often than not, and spend its time defending themselves from enemies....which Daniel has plenty of here in the Milky Way!

Personally, I love any chance to see Daniel. But I was just curious because I know my own thoughts have changed from frustration that Daniel never got to go, to wondering would he really be more help there or at the SGC these days?

Well, I don't know about you, but i kinda have the feeling not too much is happening with the Ancient Database?

Isn't Rodney too busy saving the world to really look around in it?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
      Well, I don't know about you, but i kinda have the feeling not too much is happening with the Ancient Database?

Isn't Rodney too busy saving the world to really look around in it?
      That's true! He only seems to go to it to reference that week's specific crisis!!

Comment

Working...
      X