X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Tuesday

Your thoughts...

If my state participated and i was old enough i'd vote for Barack Obama because he's got the best plan for the nation's economy and his plan for education is exactly what i want. Hillary clinton is a good second choice but if she becomes president i want Bill in charge of the economic issues
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
    Your thoughts...If my state participated and i was old enough i'd vote for Barack Obama because he's got the best plan for the nation's economy and his plan for education is exactly what i want.?* Hillary clinton is a good second choice but if she becomes president i want Bill in charge of the economic issues
    How about none of the above. We are going be heading for trouble if one of those two are elected. Obama is the lesser of the two evils.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
      Your thoughts...

If my state participated and i was old enough i'd vote for Barack Obama because he's got the best plan for the nation's economy and his plan for education is exactly what i want. Hillary clinton is a good second choice but if she becomes president i want Bill in charge of the economic issues
      You are sooooo young.
      StarshineRoxie
      A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
      sigpic

Comment

I based my vote in the primary on the opinions of people that I respect and whose political persuasion is similar to my own. In the end, I cast my vote for Obama.

Some opinions that I concur with (but which were point out after I early-voted last Tuesday):

xkcd » Blog Archive » Politics
        4Barack (Lessig Blog)
        Why I'm Voting For Barack Obama
        WWdN: In Exile: I voted today

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          How about none of the above. We are going be heading for trouble if one of those two are elected. Obama is the lesser of the two evils.
          Yeah, Obama is Definatley that.

Comment

I find it funny that Huckabee thinks himself a contender in a two-man race when he's still in third place (albeit, not by too much), and McCain is so far in the lead that neither Romney nor Huckabee look to have any chance of getting the nomination.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I'd vote Hillary but I'm not american.

Democrats ftw.
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I think it's going to end up Hillary/McCain, though I'd rather see Obama/McCain. If it's the former I'll probably go with McCain (would have voted for him back in 2000 too), but if it's the latter I'll have some thinking to do.

Huckabee staying in the race has been very beneficial to McCain. There are many "hardcore" conservatives and religious right folk who outright hate McCain, but their votes have been divided up between Romney and Huckabee. If Huckabee was out, all of those votes would likely have gone to Romney and he would have stood a chance against McCain. As it stands, McCain will come out the clear winner.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng View Post
                  I find it funny that Huckabee thinks himself a contender in a two-man race when he's still in third place (albeit, not by too much), and McCain is so far in the lead that neither Romney nor Huckabee look to have any chance of getting the nomination.
                  And I find it funny that McCain has the same name as a brand of oven chips.
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

i soo hope the republicans don't win. mccain wants ID in school science classes which is ridiculous. the thought of someone more right-wing than bush scares me!
                    i want whoever's the most left-wing to win. the US could do with a left-ier president. if not, then i guess obama to win. he seems ok. i dislike hillary. she plays dirrty.
                    sigpic
                    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

As a UK poster, I don't have any right to vote in your elections, though if the option were available, Barack Obama seems like a good man for the job, and I like his attitude.

From a european perspective, Sky News (I know, not the best source) have a Poll - Who would you like to see in the White House? Its targeted at europeans.

Hilary - 45%
                      McCain - 14%
                      Obama - 41%

I think its clear that the rest of the world will take anything as long as its not Republican. But then, to re-enforce that, this was the front page of one of our best selling newspapers just after your last General Election:

Its just interesting is all that its a such a two sided fight in the US but if the world had its way... Politics is interesting like that I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng View Post
                        he might be third but he would be my choice if i were to vote for a republican
                        Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                        I'd vote Hillary but I'm not american.

Democrats ftw.
                        i agree i voted for her on super tuesday and i will proabaly vote for her in november
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

lots of people in my state flocked to the polls, My teachers voted Romney I wanted Huckabee to win

Comment

What happens if you vote for Clinton
                            Spoiler:
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                              And I find it funny that McCain has the same name as a brand of oven chips.
                              Want to hear something funny? There's brand name for beans here in the U.S. called Bush baked beans too.

Originally posted by shipper hannah View Post
                              i soo hope the republicans don't win. mccain wants ID in school science classes which is ridiculous. the thought of someone more right-wing than bush scares me!
                              i want whoever's the most left-wing to win. the US could do with a left-ier president. if not, then i guess obama to win. he seems ok. i dislike hillary. she plays dirrty.
                              Uh, actually in all fairness Hillary Clinton is the one candidate who has yet to mud sling at anyone else just so you know. But even if she did, it wouldn't surprise Americans. They all usually play dirty; that's expected in every U.S. election year.

Originally posted by Davesg-43 View Post
                              lots of people in my state flocked to the polls, My teachers voted Romney I wanted Huckabee to win
                              What? In truth I would take any candidate, Republican or Democrat, over Romney. He's the former Governor of my state and he didn't do much. My question is, If he didn't even help one state, what makes people think he can run the rest of the country? I don't see the logic here.
                              StarshineRoxie
                              A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X