Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone else have issues with sheppards hair?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think there's anything they can actually do with the guy's hair. I assume he has a similar, but less extreme, problem that I do. I have cowlicks and they're plentiful and BAD! I do Joe Flanigan impressions even though I'm a girl and the hair helps to sell it. To make my hair like Joe's I have to actually FLATTEN it.

My hair (at the moment at least) is probably ever so slightly shorter but it's still as messy, if not more so. Check out my latest youtube video to see it here.

I think we're stuck with the Flanigan hair cut unless a cure for cowlicks is found in the near future.

Wanna see some cool short movies? Visit the Reluctant Genius Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Little_McKay View Post
      I don't think there's anything they can actually do with the guy's hair. I assume he has a similar, but less extreme, problem that I do. I have cowlicks and they're plentiful and BAD! I do Joe Flanigan impressions even though I'm a girl and the hair helps to sell it. To make my hair like Joe's I have to actually FLATTEN it.

My hair (at the moment at least) is probably ever so slightly shorter but it's still as messy, if not more so. Check out my latest youtube video to see it here.

I think we're stuck with the Flanigan hair cut unless a cure for cowlicks is found in the near future.
      That is hysterical!!! Very good impression

Good impression of Teh Hair too!
      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
        That is hysterical!!! Very good impression

Good impression of Teh Hair too!
        I agree!!!
        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
        Sig and avi by me
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
          I agree!!!
          Thanks guys. If that vid gets enough views there'll be another vid with Sheppard rapping The idea is complete but it's a bigger project and only worth doing if there's enough people to appreciate it lol.

Wanna see some cool short movies? Visit the Reluctant Genius Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Little_McKay View Post
            Good impression! But the hair there ain't Teh Hair; it's too neat, IMO.LOLisall....
            Late to the Gate

Comment

Hair?

I'm too busy DROOLING over the HAWTNESS of Joe, Jason and DAVID and way Jealous over how BEAUTIFUL Rachel, Jewell and Amanda are to look at their Hair

Jason went all FELICITY on us and CHOPPED of his dreds

Davids hair is looking Fine!

Rachel no longer is wearing the wig (thank God)

Amanda Finally gets to wear her hair long!

Hair? what hair?
              Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Working...
              X