Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone else have issues with sheppards hair?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone else have issues with sheppards hair?

im sorry, maybe i should have posted this in another thread, but im new to the board and dont have my bearings.

anyway- i hate johns hair. WHY. please, someone tell me WHY he always has the back sticking up! i honestly like everything else about the character besides his stupid prepubescent hair. i find my eyes drawn to it in any lagging scene hes in, he climbs the control tower..."i wonder if his hair is still sticking up or blowing around..."
    "You'll be the most unpopular robot fighter since Sergeant Feces Processor."

sigpic

God: Every time I try to talk to someone it's "sorry this" and "forgive me that" and "I'm not worthy"...

I'm not fond of the sloppy military regulation hair cut either.
    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

If this is a disscussion and nothing else it should be taking place in the Sheppard Discussion thread.
      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

His hair has such a presence, I'd argue that it needs it's own thread.

In any event, I don't hate his hair but it's damn DISTRACTING as all hell. Have you seen his hair in Inferno when he was talking to Weir? I did not and could not take Inferno seriously. I swear to [insert deity] I thought TH would break out laughing at any moment. I couldn't believe she kept it in so well.
        Last edited by vaberella; 05 February 2008, 04:13 PM.
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
          If this is a disscussion and nothing else it should be taking place in the Sheppard Discussion thread.

The only Sheppard Discussion Thread I found using the search engine is here:
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...n+Appreciation
          I wouldn't advise pristinaheather to post her hatred of John's hair there ,though she can post her positive feelings in there to her heart's content !
          In the first post, Liv called for no negative remarks ,and misgivings are not allowed in Appreciation threads .

Maybe you were thinking of a different discussion thread though ? The search engine doesn't seem to catch them all ?

On Topic : I sometimes like John's hair ,but sometimes I don't .I don't "hate" his hair though.I just want to gently trim it a little .
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
            The only Sheppard Discussion Thread I found using the search engine is here:
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...n+Appreciation
            I wouldn't advise pristinaheather to post her hatred of John's hair there ,though she can post her positive feelings in there to her heart's content !
            In the first post, Liv called for no negative remarks ,and misgivings are not allowed in Appreciation threads .

Maybe you were thinking of a different discussion thread though ? The search engine doesn't seem to catch them all ?

On Topic : I sometimes like John's hair ,but sometimes I don't .I don't "hate" his hair though.I just want to gently trim it a little .
            I love the hair, and even I want to trim it sometimes. Let's hope none of my fellow thunkers have seen my post, or my hair will be getting a rather severe trim!
            sigpic

Comment

Best you do the Jedi Mind Trick fast then ,Linzi !

Just gently gaze and say to your fellow Thunkers :
              "These are not the mildly negative remarks you are looking for "

( Did JF have a trim anyway ? I noticed his hair seemed sleeker in Outcast tonight ? )
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Linzii!!!!!!!! You have been caught and you should be ashamed of yourself!!!!

Teh Hair is perfect just the way it is
                *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
                  Best you do the Jedi Mind Trick fast then ,Linzi !

Just gently gaze and say to your fellow Thunkers :

( Did JF have a trim anyway ? I noticed his hair seemed sleeker in Outcast tonight ? )
                  Good idea. It did look a little sleeker in Outcast, I agree.
                  Originally posted by caty View Post

Caty!

Is it working?
                  sigpic

Comment

*trying to contain hysterical laughter at thread title*

Whew. Okay.

Short answer: yes.

Sometimes I get so distracted by his hair that I don't actually listen to what he's saying. I figure that's why I can never remember more than basic plot details, because the hair is just too loud. I always find myself thinking, "doesn't it take effort to make his hair that messy? And a lot of hair gel?" Then I just want to yell at him to cut it already. It kind of looks like there's been a tornado on his head.
                    Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
                    Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post

Is that copyrighted or trademarked "The Hair"?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                        Good idea. It did look a little sleeker in Outcast, I agree.

Caty!

Is it working?
                        Give it up, Linzi! You got caught!!

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                        Is that copyrighted or trademarked "The Hair"?
                        Oh, it's "Teh Hair"... and that's a great idea!!
                        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

As much as I love the hair (and boy do I) I often find myself (like with Harmony) ordering JF to get his hair cut. If only he could hear me.

But on the whole, I like the spiky cow lick flicks.

Imagine him with a buzz cut...
                          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                            As much as I love the hair (and boy do I) I often find myself (like with Harmony) ordering JF to get his hair cut. If only he could hear me.

But on the whole, I like the spiky cow lick flicks.

Imagine him with a buzz cut...
                            Bite your tongue woman.

If you saw his poor hair in the "Women's Murder Club", you'd might like his natural look better.
                            I don't think I've ever see JF's hair get that much hair product.
                            He's had that style way before Stargate.

Sorry for those that don't like it, but I'd rather have hair then no hair.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Bite your tongue woman.

If you saw his poor hair in the "Women's Murder Club", you'd might like his natural look better.
                              I don't think I've ever see JF's hair get that much hair product.
                              He's had that style way before Stargate.

Sorry for those that don't like it, but I'd rather have hair then no hair.
                              LOL! Yes I did see the poor hair in WMC... (I may have downloaded that ep just for him...). I certainly prefer the flickies... hee hee.

Yeah, he even said at the con in Burbank (I think?) that the hair is naturally like that... *sound effects of the hair springing up* LOL.
                              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Working...
                              X