This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for pictures of Stargate ships.

Anyone know of a site or have any pics of ships from Stargate. Obviously typing in the word Ship into the search brought up way to much shipper stuff. Anyways I am looking for very high quality pics if anyone can point me to some I would appreciate it. Thanks

Originally posted by RepliVeggie View Post
    Anyone know of a site or have any pics of ships from Stargate. Obviously typing in the word Ship into the search brought up way to much shipper stuff. Anyways I am looking for very high quality pics if anyone can point me to some I would appreciate it. Thanks
    Havent got any on this computer, my other computer broke

But you can try having a look at www.stargatecaps.com but not sure how high in quality they are. Also try having a look on the stargate wiki. Ill get you the link now

Comment

http://www.stargatecaps.com/
      or
      http://www.stargatesg1971.com/
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Starship

I havent looked at them yet but youll prob be able to get some pics

Comment

www.stargatecaps.com is a good site, as mentioned above. Some of the most recent episodes have very nice, high quality shots.
          sigpic

Comment

What specifically are you looking for and what are you wanting to do with them? For example, are you wanting some cool 304 pics to use as wallpaper or are you wanting reference pics for modeling?

Depending on what you are wanting, I may be able to help.
            sigpic

Comment

Try Google Image search but here are a few

DSC/BC-304

BC-303

Ha'tak

Al'kesh

Tel'tak

Puddle Jumper

Aurora Class

Death Glider

Ori Warship

Beliskner and O'Neill Class
              Spoiler:

Wraith Hive Ships

F-302

I found these after a few moments on Google I know they aren't HD but beggars can't be choosers
              Vote Anubis for President in 2012
              A Face you Can Trust
              sigpic
              So whats the worst that could happen?
              Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
              It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Gonna make myself a sig for these forums.

Comment

try the quiz i made what spaceship are you?
                  http://apps.facebook.com/stargatefans/?page=quizhome

key members of parliament, key. The minds behind every military, diplomatic and covert operation in the galaxy and you put them in a room with a psychic.

sigpic

thanks to stef for making this banner

Comment

Gonna make myself a sig for these forums.
                    I've got a ton of really good ship pics that should do the job. Any particular ship(s) that you want?
                    sigpic

Comment

There is the Stargate Space Ship Pic Game. People come and vote by posting pics of their favorite spaceships in the Stargate franchise.

If you're not looking for photo based one, there are some absolutly breathtaking wallpapers here. Perticularly take a look at some of the ones by Animaniac and Mirko Stoedter.
                      I'm actually using this one of Mirko's at the moment.

Here there are absolutly masive, hi def caps from Inferno, Allies, The Siege Part 3 and Trinity.

This sight is also quite reliable for good quality caps.
                      Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
                      Originally posted by ebethman
                      Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                      Originally posted by Bray
                      *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Working...
                      X