This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

season 5 spoilers?

In the season 5 spoilers posting, there was a interesting item. There is mention of the athosian Kanaan "WHOM TEYLA ASSUMES IS THE FATHER OF HER CHILD" HUH; Assumes is the father of her child. If it wasn't just a simple error by the writers, That statement raises several questions. If it was not the athosian lover # 1, then who is lover #2, or #3. When she confronts the athosian with baby and he says something like:'It ain't mine". that statement is sure to raise eyebrows. Will she have a whole list to do DNA tests on? Or will it simply be a matter of her turning to john and saying: well if it isn't Kanaan, then the only other possibility is you".

Or is there something else going on? Did the PTB catch so much flak from the idea of Teyla's baby being fathered by an unknow that the change is in?

Originally posted by masterblaster View Post
    In the season 5 spoilers posting, there was a interesting item. There is mention of the athosian Kanaan "WHOM TEYLA ASSUMES IS THE FATHER OF HER CHILD" HUH; Assumes is the father of her child. If it wasn't just a simple error by the writers, That statement raises several questions. If it was not the athosian lover # 1, then who is lover #2, or #3. When she confronts the athosian with baby and he says something like:'It ain't mine". that statement is sure to raise eyebrows. Will she have a whole list to do DNA tests on? Or will it simply be a matter of her turning to john and saying: well if it isn't Kanaan, then the only other possibility is you".

Or is there something else going on? Did the PTB catch so much flak from the idea of Teyla's baby being fathered by an unknow that the change is in?
    Hmm, a matter for the Sheppard Teyla thread I wonder?

I don't think it has anything to do with the writer's succumbing to fan pressure - they rarely do (or at least I hope it isn't, because this could open the door for a Weir return).

I think it's been carefully worded so that we all tune in to Kindred to see what happens.

We at the JT thread speculate it has something to do with Michael, as he seems to have a fetish for Teyla and we ain't seen the last of him yet. JM mentioned looking at baby pics too so we will be seeing Teyla's kid in season 5, in what capacity though, remains a mystery...

Come join the JT thread... there's much talk of this topic there.
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

we already have this thread over in the SGA Season 5 folder....take moment to check it out
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
      X